Anyone else surprised?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
imthedefinitionofwhiteguy
  • imthedefinitionofwhiteguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:12 PM

With all the cities and graphical improvements, I figured I wasn't gonna have enough RAM to run SA:PC.

I looked at the recommended specs and I almost crapped myself. I surpass every spec.... Idk, I'm really happy...just wanted to share... rahkstar2.gif

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:26 PM

congrats on that, but you could have posted that in this thread:
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=189214

excalibur69
  • excalibur69

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (imthedefinitionofwhiteguy @ May 7 2005, 23:12)
With all the cities and graphical improvements, I figured I wasn't gonna have enough RAM to run SA:PC.

I looked at the recommended specs and I almost crapped myself. I surpass every spec.... Idk, I'm really happy...just wanted to share... rahkstar2.gif

i really dont know why your at all surprised. its running on essentially the same engine as the previous 2 games, therefore, the requirements shouldnt be all that steep. the game runs on a PS2, mind you not very well, which only has a 300 mhz processor, and a crappy video card, and i understand the pc has better graphics, but it really wouldnt require a top of the line system

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:42 AM

While it may be better looking and have some upgrades compared to Vice it still is a relativly tame game because of its limitations with the PS2. While they update the PC version its still not so demanding due to the difference in console hardware. Its what most predicted so no I am not surprised. Anyway this could of been posted in the actual specs topics so if you want to continue please do so in the other topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users