Photo

newest sig and ava..

5 replies to this topic
Dummy
  • Dummy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

What do you think of them? and please don't just say "they suck".. tell my why they suck instead..

user posted image

user posted image

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:07 PM

It doesn't suck at all if you made that drawing yourself. But I guess you didn't.
I think the sig and ava have nice texture but I don't really like the colors. Oh and the Avatar is way too big.

Constantine.
  • Constantine.

Put you on the game

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (DiVaio @ May 7 2005, 21:07)
It doesn't suck at all if you made that drawing yourself. But I guess you didn't.
I think the sig and ava have nice texture but I don't really like the colors. Oh and the Avatar is way too big.

Well maybe it's not for this forum?

I dont like the font texture or the colours of the whole sig. You should change the font's blending style

Overall it's quite a nice sig.

Dummy
  • Dummy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:12 PM

i didn't make that drawing myself.. i can barely hold a pencil tounge.gif
I can't change anything untill monday, cause my .psd is at my mothers house.. but i will change the size there..
at another forum someone said that they thougt the white broder killed the sig.. I don't think it does, but what do you think?

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:29 PM

It doesn't kill the sig, but I think it looks better if you made it a more matching color.

Luke2004
  • Luke2004

You wanna leave? k. gtfo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Dummy @ May 7 2005, 22:12)
i didn't make that drawing myself.. i can barely hold a pencil tounge.gif
I can't change anything untill monday, cause my .psd is at my mothers house.. but i will change the size there..
at another forum someone said that they thougt the white broder killed the sig.. I don't think it does, but what do you think?

It doesn't kill it, but as DiVaio said, it could do with a more matching colour. Maybe try:
this.
CODE
#BEAFC2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users