Photo

Napoleon Dynamite

20 replies to this topic
Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:41 PM

I just watched it right then. Damn, it was hilarious. It was a very odd, yet a very good movie. I love it when Napoleon does his long *sigh* thing.

'What ever I feel like, gosh!"

Venom
  • Venom

Zpider-Man

• Zaibatsu
  • England

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:09 PM

I've wanted to watch this movie since it came out with a great review. The comercial for the DVD is s**t funny...That part about doing a 'sweet jump' cracked me up! biggrin.gif

DelScorcho
  • DelScorcho

A Right Bugger

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:34 PM

I liked this movie a lot. I liked the scene where Uncle Rico is talking to Kip about the internet. The moronic banter had me in stitches.

Groovy
  • Groovy

General

• The Connection

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:12 PM

I haven't seen it and don't plan to. So many people have quoted the movie at my school it's not even funny. Everyday in my science class, the preep retards sit in the back and quote the f*ck out of this movie.

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

Putting out the fire with gasoline.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Groovyman @ May 7 2005, 22:12)
I haven't seen it and don't plan to. So many people have quoted the movie at my school it's not even funny. Everyday in my science class, the preep retards sit in the back and quote the f*ck out of this movie.

Friggin idiot!

But yeah, hes right about that. They do that in my school too. The movie is hillarious though.

Werleman1
  • Werleman1

Werle

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:37 PM

i think there was already a topic about this movie ,
but anyway , i loved this movie

Alexonfire
  • Alexonfire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:14 AM

I'm English, so it's almost unknown here, but it's brilliant.

Where's he's testing the milk, and when Kip is singing at the end is fantastic.

just another thug
  • just another thug

Sysnode is for lovers

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:26 PM

This is a movie that people either love or hate. I, for one, loved it. Some of my friends didn't seem to think the same.

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (just another thug @ May 8 2005, 21:26)
This is a movie that people either love or hate. I, for one, loved it. Some of my friends didn't seem to think the same.

Yeah, nobody in my family liked it.

"Why don't you go eat a piece of decroded crap!"

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Groovyman @ May 7 2005, 17:12)

You shouldn't refuse to watch it just because other people have watched it. That's like refusing to hear good music because someone you don't like listens to them.

ToyMachine
  • ToyMachine

Scum.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (40ozFreak @ May 8 2005, 13:13)
QUOTE (Groovyman @ May 7 2005, 17:12)

You shouldn't refuse to watch it just because other people have watched it. That's like refusing to hear good music because someone you don't like listens to them.

Amen.

I personally love this movie for the randomness factor it provides. Not necessarily the funniest movie ever but I enjoyed it.

I just hate how everyone quotes the hell out of the movie now, buys Napoleon pins and Vote For Pedro t-shirts...

BrassKnuckles
  • BrassKnuckles

Iconic

• The Precinct

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:18 AM

I was sitting in history class the other day when Napoleon Bonaparte's name was mentioned. Unexpectedly, a girl blurted, "Friggin' idiot!" from the back of the class. Then was a moment of earthshaking juxtaposition--I laid my head in my hands to cry, while much of the class laughed and began to quote this movie.

Woe is history.

Smurf You
  • Smurf You

Srs business

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:54 AM

I found this movie overrated and generally without humor. LOL GOSH FRIGGIN ROFL. Many might like it but I found it kind of eh...

I laughed two or three times if I remember. The best part was when the guy had to shoot the animal and the kids in the schoolbus were screaming. That was good.

Corzaa
  • Corzaa

A Trick Is Something A Whore Does For Money

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:55 PM

I feel asleep through it. confused.gif

inthegarage
  • inthegarage

juice magic

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 10 May 2005 - 01:38 PM

although the movie is quite overrated i still highly enjoy it, and it makes me laugh a lot.

DarkGTA
  • DarkGTA

DarkGTA Has Returned

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:28 PM

Never got into this movie. It really wasn't my type

CJ's other brother
  • CJ's other brother

^^Jaguar Select Super V8

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:30 PM

damn man just now? doesnt matter. That movie is so good. Isnt the next Napoleon going to be Napoleon goes to Hollywood?

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:30 PM

It was a very different movie. I found it not to live up to all its hype, but it had its funny spots. Like the cow-shooting mentioned above, and the scene where Napoleon throws grapefruit...I laughed out loud at that.

It was a funny movie, despite the sometimes-slow "plotline".

n2gether
  • n2gether

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

I think it was a pretty funny movie, one of those stupid funny movies, but i like those. And i think i heard something about a next one...but i'm not too sure...

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:52 AM

Two thursdays ago, when I was in San Francisco, I got really high (first time in about two years) and passed out. My friends put in this movie, and I listened to it, but didn't move. It was weird. They say I laughed at the part where he complements the girls sleves, But I don't remember it.

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (BrassKnuckles @ May 10 2005, 11:18)
I was sitting in history class the other day when Napoleon Bonaparte's name was mentioned. Unexpectedly, a girl blurted, "Friggin' idiot!" from the back of the class. Then was a moment of earthshaking juxtaposition--I laid my head in my hands to cry, while much of the class laughed and began to quote this movie.

Woe is history.

Ugh, why did you not throw a chair at her?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users