Photo

Harbour Notice Board

7 replies to this topic
EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:33 AM

Hello, just need to ask a question, i am trying to get some of the cars it ask for but i wanted to ask Where i can find a Mr Whoopee truck as it isn't a very regular thing.
Also one of the cars or vehicles is a Dodo...i don't know what a Dodo looks like anyone here have a pic of it so i know what to look for?

Thanks

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:52 AM

The Mr. Whoopee truck is a rare ice cream van. i haven't tried this myself, but you're supposed to have a pretty good chance of seeing it if you wait outside the Cartel mansion on Shoreside Vale for a whole GTA day. (This is assuming youve unlocked all the islands)

Also, the Dodo is a short-winged plane that looks like this.

Samutz
  • Samutz

if ($lol) { die(rofl()); }

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:13 AM

You can also play the Firefighter or Vigilante missions until a Mr. Whoopee appears as the burning or criminal's car.

Being and airplane, the Dodo can be found at the airport of course.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 08:37 PM

The easiest way to get the dodo is to save the one you blow up to kill some mafia members on a mission, instead of blowing the van up get out and shoot them and take the whoopee van to the garage

gta1128
  • gta1128

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:42 AM Edited by gta1128, 08 May 2005 - 01:44 AM.

i usually saw the mr.whoopee around the cartel mansion also.drive something that resembles it like a rumpo or something that size. colgate.gif

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:33 AM

Ohhhh i see it's the plane. Ok i get it i did do that mission but i didn't remmeber what the plane was called im redoing the game to improve. But thanks i was goin nuts for a second there cos i was jumping into everythin with a wheel and couldn't find anything Dodo...lol now i know why. Um i assume with it being a small fly plane it can actully fly. I did try and fly it once back when i did the mission that took place there but i ran off the runway and drowned (they really need to make a gta character that can swim)
I knew the Mr Whoopee was an ice cream van cos its also in Vice City and there was a mission where i had to rig it with a bomb. But i have only seen it 3 times and that was around where the mafia is.....and i can't go there any more...welll not without getting shot at. But ok i will ry it at the mansion.

Mav.
  • Mav.

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:42 AM

I find the easiest way to find a Mr Whoopie Van is to drive around Cedar Grove in a Moonbeam. This is how I found mine.

heebiejeebieclub
  • heebiejeebieclub

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

You won't miss a Mr. Whoopee if you see one. As for the dodo - you have to have access to Shoreside Vale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users