Photo

[REQ]Puzzle Game

4 replies to this topic
Chalkstar
  • Chalkstar

QvsQ lab monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:35 AM

I am looking for anyone who is willing to help me. I would like a puzzle game, where you put pieces together to make a picture of tweety.
It is for a good friend of mine, who birthday has been recently as I told her I would try to make (or at least try and get one made) as she likes puzzles and she really likes Tweety.

Anyone willing to help me?

Johnno
  • Johnno

WD&P Ogre

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:55 AM

There would be a few people here willing to lend a hand. I suggest you supply the proposed picture though, and possibly cut into the appropriate sections.
That would make it easier for someone to say yes.

Good Luck smile.gif

Chalkstar
  • Chalkstar

QvsQ lab monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:40 PM

I actually made a request in the GFX section. Now I feel like a request whore. blush.gif
Here is a link to the thread. There is a few that you can choose from, with I suggest the one made by Luke2004 as the one to use, as it's probably easier to use and manipulate into the "slot" of where the piece would go.
Link

smile.gif

Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:40 AM

I don't know flash at all, I'll do a quick look through some VB documentation to see if it'd be a fairly easy game.

You do know that I would put MADE BY KNIGHTMARE AND NOT CHALKSTER1288 on it though, right? Kinda sounds like you want to pass this off as your own to her....in Mianus.

Chalkstar
  • Chalkstar

QvsQ lab monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:50 AM

I have already told her that I'm going to get people off the net to make it. It's just a bit too far out of my league at the moment.

Luke2004
  • Luke2004

You wanna leave? k. gtfo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:46 PM

Programming isn't that hard - I'm in the middle of making a text editor, and I started programming in February. It just takes a little time to learn and then weeks/months to program - depending on what you're making.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users