Photo

moomapper...

2 replies to this topic
careca
  • careca

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:54 PM

hello all, im building a mod, it is basicaly...roads under water from one island to another ...tunels... lol
but the problem is that, in moomapper the roads are perfectly joined as i put them....
but in the game they rotate. what i mean is, the objects are in the same place ive put em, but with another rotation!
yes, the only objects that rotate by themselves are the ones i gave some inclination...hope ive been explicit.
anyone had this problem? anyone could guess what this could be? thanks.

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:26 AM Edited by PatrickW, 07 May 2005 - 11:26 AM.

That is indeed a known problem, that has been soolved in the latest vesrion of MOO-mapper.

The problem was that moo-mapper and the GTA engine did not agree on how to handle rotation that are not in the horizontal plane.
Normally this is no problem, since all original objects are only rotated in the horizontal plane, and so do 99% of the modded objects.

Anyway, try positioning them with this version, and they should showup correct ingame.
I would appreciate some feedback here, if it works ok....

[edit; typo's]

careca
  • careca

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:30 AM Edited by careca, 07 May 2005 - 09:36 AM.

hey! thanks man! colgate.gif i gave all types of rotation to objects with the ked program, and they stayed as i put em! hehe biggrin.gif realy cool this program, thanks Alastair Burr (KCow) for this great utility! and thank you PatrickW for the update 1.2.2005 of this fixed version of Moo Mapper (Moo Mapper Beta 0.95) greetings! colgate.gif

update 1.2.2005_fixes to object rotations by PatrickW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users