• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:38 PM

If you've started a TC or huge map mod, will you finish it even after SA comes to PC?

-GRAVITY2-
  • -GRAVITY2-

Map Modeller

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:44 AM

There hasnt been a TC completed scince GTA 2 i believe. But yes its possible to finisih it you wont have it done before its released but you could have it done years after. Soory bud but myriad has been going for a year or 2 now and there not even close to finished. It takes alot of people and work to do it.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:31 PM

I just wanna know who would actually finish their VC TC after SA comes out instead of just stopping and modding SA.

xrk
  • xrk

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:41 PM Edited by xrk, 06 May 2005 - 11:43 PM.

I would hope it will be able to be converted over, If it cant I will be surprised!

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:05 AM

/* there are less than 5 TC's right now that have any chance of making it UNTIL SA comes OUT. never mind after that. i'll see if anyone else, whos actually involved in a TC responds, before closing it. its fairly pointless. */

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 07 May 2005 - 02:37 PM

I've followed quite a bit of progress from various dufferent sources regarding Total Conversions. Some have said that they will indeed port there mod to SA, the Myriad Islands modification will be ported over to SA when the time comes. Myriad is also the furthest along out of all the TC's it would seem atm because you actually have a playable area of land. From what I have seen of other TC they have various cars made (not very many), and the odd building here and there. Alot of them will indeed die out because they are already in the shadows and destined to fail.

Like ashdexx said there are a few TC's that iwll have the chance to suceed if people gain enough intrest in them.

Also i'll lock this, because it doesn't really have much meaning to anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users