Dr. Octagon

1 reply to this topic
Ping
  • Ping

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:44 AM

Anyone know much about him?

Just recently got into some of his music (credit goes to Skins old signature), namely the more recent Dr. Octagon album, and it's quite good. I really like the unique style and 'genre' that they have seemed to created by using old school hip-hop as a foundation. (songs like halfsharkalligatorhalfman, Blue Flowers come to mind)

Anyway, I still don't know much about him and am curious. It seems he has multiple aliases, such as Kool Keith, Dan the automater, Dr. Octagon, and so on. I've also read something about a short stint he spent in a mental asylum...which makes him all the more interesting.

Any other fans out there that can enlighten me? It seems that information is somewhat scarce about him, some glorifing him while others call him an insane disgrace.

So, yeah. You can stop reading now. The add reply button is just a little further down the page, you're almost there.

jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 05 May 2005 - 10:23 AM

I tried listening to Dr. Octagon. I didn't really get it. To answer your question, Kool Keith = Dr. Octagon. Dan "The Automator" Nakamura is the producer of the album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users