» «
Photo

Reservoir Dogs [SPOILERS]

13 replies to this topic
Guglielminpietro
  • Guglielminpietro

Undress for success.

• The Precinct

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:17 PM Edited by Guglielminpietro, 04 May 2005 - 05:19 PM.

Ok, I was just browsing some site, and it said this about who shot Nice Guy Eddie:

(Spoiler) Here's how shooting at the end goes: Joe shoots Mr. Orange; Mr. White shoots Joe; Nice-Guy Eddie shoots Mr. White, who meanwhile shifted slightly so he can shoot Nice-Guy Eddie. They all go down, but Mr. White is still breathing long enough to discover the identity of the traitor. Mr. Pink gets away with the diamonds just as the police shows up, so he is probably arrested. (Source: The book 'Quentin Tarantino by Jami Bernard') - Webmaster

Correction: You state Mr. White shot Nice Guy Eddie and Joe. But actually Joe shot Mr. Orange, Mr. White shot Joe, and Nice Guy Eddie shot Mr. White. But they all fall. Who shot Nice Guy Eddie? No one. It was a screwup and Quentin and the crew didn't have enough time to have a 2nd take. The reason he didn't have time was because the warehouse was actually a morgue they borrowed. (Source: Quentin Tarantino)

But I always assumed Mr. Pink shot him from under the little stairway/ramp where he was hiding. (So it would be, Pink shoots Eddie, Joe is startled by the gunshot so he shoots Orange, and White shoots Joe. And err, Eddie managed to fire his gun at White as he gets shot... maybe.) Who do you reckon shot him?

dontgetit.gif

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:28 PM

sh*t, I'm going to have to crack this out and have a look now.

Good excuse.

Smurf You
  • Smurf You

Srs business

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:04 PM

I always assumed Mr. White was just the pimp that he is and shot both Eddie and Joe. I highly doubt Pink shot anyone, remember he was being a "professional" and staying out of internal conflicts like the one between Blonde and White. He was just hiding under the stairwell anyway.

Wingman
  • Wingman

Cayne

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:29 AM

It was Mr. White that shot Nice-Guy. If you have the DVD or VHS, watch closely and listen carefully. Mr. White shoots Joe and then moves slightly and shoots Nice-Guy Eddie. You can actually hear both shots. Mr. Pink (apparently) gets caught outside with the diamonds.

Tetsuo2501
  • Tetsuo2501

TV Casualty

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:54 PM

...you could just buy the 10 year anni. dvd and the main title screen on the 2nd disc has a layout of how the shots were fired....and Mr. Pink get shot shortly after he runs out the door, you can hear the shots fired in the background

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic
  • Super Rockin' Mr. Magic

DJ of WildStyle

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

you just answerd your own question it was a screw up the squib (fancy word for explodeing blood pack in the movie business) was set off before Harvey Kietel could move into position. this was won of the bigest cult follwing questions ever on Resdogs release some ppl even had t-shirts printed out sayin who shot nice guy eddie?

but if we really had to pick someone I would say Orange so the shots go off in this order,

Joe->Mr.White->Nice Guy Eddie->Mr.Orange

it all happens very quick so the difference between Eddie and oranges shots would be very small.

plus Mr Orange is not killed by joes shot. also i think that mr.pink would have no reason to kill eddie he didn't have any problem with eddie or joe killing orange and just wanted to get out of there but could'nr leave because he needed to see joe and sort things out.

so reality screw up, if i had to choose Mr. Orange

Guglielminpietro
  • Guglielminpietro

Undress for success.

• The Precinct

Posted 07 May 2005 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (Super Rockin' Mr. Magic @ May 5 2005, 20:15)
you just answerd your own question it was a screw up the squib (fancy word for explodeing blood pack in the movie business) was set off before Harvey Kietel could move into position. this was won of the bigest cult follwing questions ever on Resdogs release some ppl even had t-shirts printed out sayin who shot nice guy eddie?

but if we really had to pick someone I would say Orange so the shots go off in this order,

Joe->Mr.White->Nice Guy Eddie->Mr.Orange

it all happens very quick so the difference between Eddie and oranges shots would be very small.

plus Mr Orange is not killed by joes shot. also i think that mr.pink would have no reason to kill eddie he didn't have any problem with eddie or joe killing orange and just wanted to get out of there but could'nr leave because he needed to see joe and sort things out.

so reality screw up, if i had to choose Mr. Orange

Definitely wasn't Orange, he already unloaded his clip into Blonde earlier, and probably didn't have the strength to pull out another gun, if he even had one.

Pink's motive for shooting Eddie is that he was fed up of the 'unprofessionalism' they were showing, and knew if he shot one, they'd all shoot each other and he could make off with the diamonds, which he did, only to be stopped by the police.

smile.gif

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic

DJ of WildStyle

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Guglielminpietro @ May 7 2005, 14:15)
Definitely wasn't Orange, he already unloaded his clip into Blonde earlier, and probably didn't have the strength to pull out another gun, if he even had one.

thats a fair point

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:56 PM

I never really thought about it myself.

But I would say it was Mr. White, it more or less makes more sence.

Wingman
  • Wingman

Cayne

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:43 AM

From the Reservoir Dogs script:

Joe FIRES three times, HITTING Mr. Orange with every one.

Mr. White SHOOTS Joe twice in the face.  Joe brings his
      hands up to his face, screaming, and falls to the ground.

Eddie FIRES at Mr. White, HITTING him three times in the
      chest.

Mr. White brings his gun around on Eddie and SHOOTS him.

The two men FALL to their knees, FIRING at each other.

Eddie COLLAPSES, dead.

Joe's dead.

Mr. Orange lies perfectly still, except for his chest
      heaving.  The only SOUND we hear is his loud breathing.

Mr. White is SHOT full of holes, but still on his knees,
      not moving.

Mr. Pink is standing motionless.  Finally he grabs the
      satchel of diamonds and RUNS out the door.

We hear outside a CAR START.  Then the SOUND of a BULLHORN
      yells out:

POLICE FORCE (OS)
                Freeze! Get out of the car and lie
                face down on the ground!

MR. PINK (OS)
                Don't shoot!

We now hear SIRENS, the SOUNDS of more CARS DRIVING UP,
      MEN RUNNING to the warehouse.

So there you go.

Tetsuo2501
  • Tetsuo2501

TV Casualty

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:33 AM

...so what fan site did you find that piece of sh*t for a scrpit from?

Wingman
  • Wingman

Cayne

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Tetsuo2501 @ May 8 2005, 21:33)
...so what fan site did you find that piece of sh*t for a scrpit from?

Umm, Tarantino's Official Movie Website. This is the first draft, obviously. The script is legit, believe me.

gtame
  • gtame

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 02:07 AM

There's a layout of the shooting on the DVD menu.

White shoots them both.

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic

DJ of WildStyle

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (gtame @ May 9 2005, 02:07)
There's a layout of the shooting on the DVD menu.

White shoots them both.

Which DVD the special edition? and where on the menu you mean where their just stood and you an select the differet options?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users