Photo

XXX POSSIBLE SPOILERS

6 replies to this topic
blindsk8er6d9
  • blindsk8er6d9

Z

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:53 PM

I saw the new XXX the other day and it was stupid. Well, it was ok, but not nearly as good as the first one. That was stupid how they didn't even let us know how Zander died. They just said he died last night in Borabora. He was unstoppable, but he died. How lame is that? I guess they are getting a new XX for the next one, that is good because Ice Cube sucked. He did a really bad job acting. Well, what do you guys think?

Mafia Righthand_Man
  • Mafia Righthand_Man

Shuffle off.

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 01:10 AM

You expected it to be good? tounge2.gif I vowed never to see the first one because it looks so retarded but I did see it on HBO one night and I was correct that it was a horrible movie. The trailer for the second one just looked stupid. Sorry, a few guys in an Abrams tank can't stop a whole bunch of terrorists from killing the Prez. That's what James Bond is for. tounge.gif

Sixdust
  • Sixdust

April 2nd, V2

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 03:04 AM

The second looks sooooo horrible and probibly does blow just by judging the trailer. What was wrong with Vin Diesel? Oh yeah the fact that he was in that pussy disney movie and his machoness is gone. Then agian there is nothing good at the movies these days so I dont blame you for seeing it.

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:17 AM

The first one wasn't any better, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Let me go ahead and spoil it for you: He saves the day and wins his freedom, all wrapped in a neat and tidy package. It's inevitable. I haven't even seen it but I guarantee that's what happens.

jelly
  • jelly

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

you wanna know what i expected? cool guns, cool cars. you know what i got? f*cking toy plastic rifles toted by 'commandos' wearing mountain biker armour. wtf is that? the blinged SUVs were sh*tty. and they blinged the GTO. dumb, large chrome wheels and dumb paint that changes colour. atleast the car in the original kicked ass.

i hate it when they ruin a perfectly good nobrainer flick.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 May 2005 - 03:50 PM

I really liked the first one.

Have yet to decide whether or not I will see the second.

DiVaio
  • DiVaio

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 03:58 PM

It came out here last week and I haven't visited it yet and I'll probably won't do it. I've seen the first one and I don't even know anymore wheter it was any good or not, so I'm not going to see the sequel of this one. At least, not in the cinema, I'd might rent it once...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users