» «
Photo

He's gonna kill you anyway!

46 replies to this topic
GRIM!
  • GRIM!

Blue prints is for pussys!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:26 PM Edited by GRIM!, 04 May 2005 - 05:48 AM.

Imade a new player to KILL people with wink.gif (I DO NOT SUPORT NAZI's)
user posted image
How about him?

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:43 PM

lol...nice skin...pretty cool...

T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:51 PM

is that...it is the texas chains saw massacher leather face on his back. now that's detail. frankly i like it perfect mix of symbols that compliment an absoluley ghoulish face paint. good work man as usual.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (T-808 @ May 3 2005, 21:51)
is that...it is the texas chains saw massacher leather face on his back. now that's detail. frankly i like it perfect mix of symbols that compliment an absoluley ghoulish face paint. good work man as usual.

Oh yeah wink.gif im maybe gonna make a chainsaw to him also...
yeah ive allways loved the old japanese flag and the nazi cross so why not mix em togetter wink.gifЁ

thx t-808 n MnE

werwolf666
  • werwolf666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 04:17 AM Edited by werwolf666, 04 May 2005 - 05:40 AM.

Err can you make a "normal skinhead"?? With normal face without mask because for player it is not so suitable=)
Or the normal samurai that will be great because theres already exist a good katana=)
But anyway the skin is good and btw this is not the "old japaneese flag" this is their War flag=)
PS:The German infantry soldier or tank crew would be good to replace soldiers in Vice biggrin.gif MP-40 already exist.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (werwolf666 @ May 4 2005, 04:17)
Err can you make a "normal skinhead"?? With normal face without mask because for player it is not so suitable=)
Or the normal samurai that will be great because theres already exist a good katana=)
But anyway the skin is good and btw this is not the "old japaneese flag" this is their War flag=)
PS:The German infantry soldier or tank crew would be good to replace soldiers in Vice biggrin.gif MP-40 already exist.

Nope i only make real fighters wink.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:25 AM

Damn i didint expect this less replys cryani.gif cryani.gif i realy thought this was my best player skin this far cry.gif

russificator
  • russificator

The Last of the Rasputins

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:46 AM

ROFL.

Damned dirty little nazi-loverz mad.gif
I'll bet my bottom Reichsmark that you have a lot of homework to do and you spend your time talking 'bout swastikas.
Who the hell will do your Math then - ein Fuehrer? No hope. Apes are not great in human's skills.

ive allways loved the old japanese flag and the nazi cross

...and I've always loved to beat the crap out of nazi lovers but nice skin though.
Quite 'normal' skinhead, imo.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (russificator @ May 5 2005, 02:46)
ROFL.

Damned dirty little nazi-loverz mad.gif
I'll bet my bottom Reichsmark that you have a lot of homework to do and you spend your time talking 'bout swastikas.
Who the hell will do your Math then - ein Fuehrer? No hope. Apes are not great in human's skills.

ive allways loved the old japanese flag and the nazi cross

...and I've always loved to beat the crap out of nazi lovers but nice skin though.
Quite 'normal' skinhead, imo.

Im no nazi i dont suport nazi stuff but when u play vice city youre not a sucha kind guy youre "evil" so i thought i made a nazi player and make his clothes and face look cool.

and about i loved the cross i do it looks cool and nazis stole it. its a symbol of the sun with fit well to the japanese flag. in india the yhave many sun cross like evry where on churches aswell so i think people should get it back and f*ck those nazis!

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:34 AM

I know we are friends and all GRIM, but I would find it extremely hard to not agree with russificator, he made a good point.Cheers Kraxxuz

russificator
  • russificator

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:02 AM

Yep. We cannot disregard GRIM's neglect of his homework. turn.gif

The skin itself is nice as I said already.

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:45 AM Edited by Bosco, 05 May 2005 - 09:51 AM.

Maybe u dont support nazi but i think theres to much nazi in ur skins. Like few of u said skin is nice but that mask and nazi stuff man, its to much. That mask looks like he used glue to attach it to face. But really i know making nazi gang as Haitans is good u kill them, but hell man making a nazi a player model thats sick, for few ppl (including me) here nazi aint good due to history confused.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Bosco @ May 5 2005, 09:45)
Maybe u dont support nazi but i think theres to much nazi in ur skins. Like few of u said skin is nice but that mask and nazi stuff man, its to much. That mask looks like he used glue to attach it to face. But really i know making nazi gang as Haitans is good u kill them, but hell man making a nazi a player model thats sick, for few ppl (including me) here nazi aint good due to history confused.gif

Yeah but as i allready said when u play vice city ur not a nice guy cuz u kill people so i thought why donr make a nazi as a bad guy. hell its just a ironik game dont take it so serious it just for fun.

for facts i got many friends that are black and comes from other countries 80% of my friends is from other countries and they think it was a cool idea too.

werwolf666
  • werwolf666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:46 PM

To Grim:You have not said where we can download it.
To Russificator: Они не празднуют майские праздники не надо на них наезжать. Тем более он из Швеции считай Латвии(настроения почти те-же).

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (werwolf666 @ May 5 2005, 14:46)
To Grim:You have not said where we can download it.
To Russificator: Они не празднуют майские праздники не надо на них наезжать. Тем более он из Швеции считай Латвии(настроения почти те-же).

Didint thought u wanted it? since evry body hates the symbol. i love the symbol but i hate nazis for stealing the symbol to their nazi crap

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

Its not bad, but i wouldnt PLAY as him, I would put em in the game and waste his ass. Everyone stop being so touchy, Its there for shooting, Just think in Manhunt, they were nazis, they were there for the killing doesnt mean the creator was a nazi.

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:01 PM

for facts i got many friends that are black and comes from other countries 80% of my friends is from other countries and they think it was a cool idea too.

Yeah but i dont think they fell nazis in the past like for e.x poland did. Btw we can say u stole nazi sign not vice versa ol tho u can be an 100 old grandpa who survived both wars and made that sign but the bad ass nazis stole it that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif
Dont think for anybody here that sign is a joke or is cool all thought there are ppl that dont understand what nazis did in the past, or know it and think that killin few million ppl was funny confused.gif

russificator
  • russificator

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ May 5 2005, 13:00)
for facts i got many friends that are black and comes from other countries 80% of my friends is from other countries

Don't tell me that you hate white people tounge.gif

GRIM!, the thought of blaming you never occurred to me; it's just my natural (negative) reaction when I see any Nazi stuff.
Obviously, it's something inside my genetic memory and this reaction is a lot swifter than most of my reflexes.
Nazi>Enemy>Must Die. It's fast'n'easy.
I'm not brainwashed (I still hope so sly.gif) but there are some things that demand accuracy and great tact, imo.
Even if we have differing cultural backgrounds and incredibly diverse courses of life, even if so - it's not so hard to avoid some questionable situations, including some Nazi symbols as a funny stuff for video games.

BTW, obviously, you don't know but once I made a skinhead's skin too. cryani.gif
Well. Nothing special, keep up your work.

Everyone stop being so touchy

@ EricDraven_GTACrow
But I can't suicidal.gif
Ever seen dogs and cats, lol

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (russificator @ May 5 2005, 17:12)
QUOTE (GRIM! @ May 5 2005, 13:00)
for facts i got many friends that are black and comes from other countries 80% of my friends is from other countries

Don't tell me that you hate white people tounge.gif

GRIM!, the thought of blaming you never occurred to me; it's just my natural (negative) reaction when I see any Nazi stuff.
Obviously, it's something inside my genetic memory and this reaction is a lot swifter than most of my reflexes.
Nazi>Enemy>Must Die. It's fast'n'easy.
I'm not brainwashed (I still hope so sly.gif) but there are some things that demand accuracy and great tact, imo.
Even if we have differing cultural backgrounds and incredibly diverse courses of life, even if so - it's not so hard to avoid some questionable situations, including some Nazi symbols as a funny stuff for video games.

BTW, obviously, you don't know but once I made a skinhead's skin too. cryani.gif
Well. Nothing special, keep up your work.

Everyone stop being so touchy

@ EricDraven_GTACrow
But I can't suicidal.gif
Ever seen dogs and cats, lol

No haha i just find them moore genores cuz swedish is often lame and like campng with family and pretend evrything is good and so on...

yeah i saw it very nice skin... but remember Skin heads isint nazis they come from the beguining from jamaica wink.gif thoose nazis stole that too.

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:22 PM

What the f*ck is the difference between a nazi and a skin head i thought that they were the same thing, but i keep hearing them refer to as different. I thought their just neo nazis?

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:59 PM

Nazi is politichian and skin is way of dressing and listen on ska and oi! musik and have nothing to to with nazi stuff but the f*cking nazis stole skin head style so now avry one think that skins and nazis is the same but skins is from jamaica in the beguinning.

and the symbol on my skin is for japanese war symbol and the nazi cross is standing for that he dont care what coulor on youre skin u have if ur white black yeallow cuz hes gonna kill u anyway

werwolf666
  • werwolf666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:59 PM

Are you going release the skin?? If not moders must close topic beacause it is not politician forum.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (werwolf666 @ May 5 2005, 21:59)
Are you going release the skin?? If not moders must close topic beacause it is not politician forum.

Yep but im going to make this skin exlusive to my thugs pack wich will contain bat,brass knuckle,butterfly,Machete and maybe a chainsaw if i get good screenies on one.

bout the skin im gonna remove the nazi symbol since evry one didint understud me realy with a eight ball and the comunist russian symbol since im a commie

russificator
  • russificator

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ May 5 2005, 23:24)
...and the comunist russian symbol since im a commie

lol well, if so: dear comrade GRIM, include the Lenin's mummy in your thugs pack.

Forget all these machetes, brassknuckles etc. Sickle and hammer 4evar

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:00 AM

That sounds good now, change hes face to look like lenin, russificator will love it happy.gif

werwolf666
  • werwolf666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 01:31 PM

I reject communist and nazis the same thing! angry.gif

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:15 PM

tounge.gif LoL tounge.gif It was a joke my russian comrades tounge.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:47 PM

I found nazi look moore brutal looking so i took the skinZ cross from MANHUNT

but i still think my first one was better but it gets easyer to host this one now confused.gif

how about it?
user posted image

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:14 PM

Still add a black line or something around hes face to make look like its a mask instead of camouflage blink.gif

T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:23 PM

okay now this is getting rediculious i know i'm putting my rep on the line here but stop this insanity people. first off i will say yes i'm not a fan of the nazi's myself they did terrible things...but you know what life moves on eventualy and thought we can never forgive their actions we can forget a bit and move on with life so long as we never let soemthing like the holocost happen ever again.

that being said two points need to be said in grims defense

1. you don't like the skin don't downlaod it isn't not packaged in the game

2. lets put things in prespective. in the game you play a ganster a bad guy to begin with so there is no glorification to brain wash you to think this nazi palyer is a hero,you kill people with guns boats,trucks and cars. you can slaughter hookers and or have sex with them...it's not like the nazis playing with care baears here.

while i don't condone the nazi's i will protect a mans right to express himself especialy when it's in the most rediculious context such as this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users