Blue Hell Entry Map.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic
digimetal
  • digimetal

DBZ Gangbanger

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 01:15 AM

Nice Mxy..... very close to area 69.... I think you other guys should use a be map instead of making us trying to find the enterance like a dog! happy.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 01:22 AM

"be map"?

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:39 AM Edited by Fireman, 06 May 2005 - 01:28 PM.

@ Carpetdweller: What's up with the map? Are these markers all places where something happens with the blue hell or something confused.gif I don't get this map.

EDIT: Woooh! I like the bank from under it looks just like a normal floor drop down under that floor and you will be in the bank too bad you can also get there by destroying the door ah well.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:42 AM Edited by Fireman, 06 May 2005 - 08:50 AM.

Now we are talking about entrances into area 69 I know a very close one: Spawn a vehicle half inside the big doors in the restricted area and enter the vehicle, get out again, and if you did it right you will be inside of area 69. Easier if you ask me. tounge.gif

Note: Spawning a vehicle half inside a building is the same as entering blue hell to a portal!?

SloStenRacing
  • SloStenRacing

Crawlin' S-10

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:27 AM

user posted image

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:20 AM

Yea Mxy must like lookin in Area 69. And wots this gas station yall is talkin bout? coz i aint heard of it b4.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:39 AM

Gas station in Dillimore you needed to do a mission for Catherine there you can get in it by going in the blue hell and flying up the non-solid area and you will be in there you can also spawn a vehicle inside it enter it and go out and you will be in there to.

GTA_Gangsta'
  • GTA_Gangsta'

Gangsta 4 Life

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

there is also one by USS Numbnutz but you have to have No water turned on and there should be a little crack.

srry if this was allready said didnt feel like reading all the post

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Gangsta' @ May 7 2005, 00:41)
there is also one by USS Numbnutz but you have to have No water turned on and there should be a little crack.

srry if this was allready said didnt feel like reading all the post

That crack you saw is the San Andreas Fault. It's an Easter Egg smile.gif ! Have a cookie.gif on finding it for yourself!

MagicC
  • MagicC

super rockin' Mr Magic

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:27 PM

once i droped trough the floor of the garage at your windy windy street savehouse and ended up in the blue hell
only hapend once an havend tried since so I don't know if it usefull

Taste Of Chaos
  • Taste Of Chaos

Bill doesn't know.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

soz if dis has bin mentioned, but on the intersection near palomino creek, where theres the heart shape, go to the bit between the curved roads to the north, walk between the roads barriers from th outside, and at the end theres a bit of wierd textured ground, walk over this and u will fall into blue hell devil.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (taste of chaos @ May 6 2005, 12:49)
soz if dis has bin mentioned, but on the intersection near palomino creek, where theres the heart shape, go to the bit between the curved roads to the north, walk between the roads barriers from th outside, and at the end theres a bit of wierd textured ground, walk over this and u will fall into blue hell devil.gif

Yeah that one has been mentioned.

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Fireman @ May 6 2005, 10:39)
Gas station in Dillimore you needed to do a mission for Catherine there you can get in it by going in the blue hell and flying up the non-solid area and you will be in there you can also spawn a vehicle inside it enter it and go out and you will be in there to.

Yea thx dog.
@topicstarter: When u gonna make the map fo the blue hell entrances. Coz like u could make a beta version of it wit all the entrances found at the moment and just update it when a new 1 is found. Coz we might never no when all of them r found coz there still could b mo 1s we never find. Anyway its just a suggestion.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:23 AM

I think we should make a map with the portals and the things you can see using the blue hell glitch.

@ Carpetdweller - I still don't get the map could you explain it, I mean what are all those markers for?

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:35 PM

@ Fireman - the maps page I posted ealier come from the hidden interiors topic. The markers are where you can find the interiors on the game map. I ncluded it it in this topic because we were talking about the gas station. This, as well as the Area 69 underground base, are considered 'hidden interiors' because you can't just walk in the front door whenever you want.

Here is the link again: MAPS.

That is my maps page. Look at the top and there is a link which tells you what each marker means. The only one relevant to blue hell are the ones already mentioned. I'll state again that you want the K-aligned Maps. The gym-aligned maps are only accurate if you enter the interior worlds through the Ganton Gym.

@ - CubanJetMax - sorry for invading your topic with all this, but it is kinda similar.

InFeRnUs92
  • InFeRnUs92

Master Glitcher

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:36 AM

is the Blue Hell map done yet?

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

Probably not even started making it yet? confused.gif . You should also put places in where you can't get normally but whre you can with blue hell.

thewolfdog123
  • thewolfdog123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:08 AM

Too Jérémie Blanc about tranfering video too pc its easy you need a video card with cable input and output and thats it

CubanJetMaX
  • CubanJetMaX

^Made by ME!^

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:48 PM

Soz for not being here for a while, but i been doing my Year 9 Tests. die.gif They were a pain in the A**E!!! die.gif

rah.gif But im back!!! rah.gif biggrin.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:07 PM

good! So... did you start making a map yet?

poopskin
  • poopskin

Yardie | Not a Clever Man

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (CJ_Fan @ May 4 2005, 04:29)
whats blue hell

something avout the colliion files that, when you run into a certain place, a hex code is triggered, causing that specific wall to be non solid, causing you to fall into the abyss. don't know if that is right, though. oh yeah, if you know the fine language of game codeing, you can communicate with the game's AI. (you need some sort of software, though.

ArturP
  • ArturP

The Mafia from Poland

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:47 PM Edited by ArturP, 11 May 2005 - 06:33 PM.

Here is another Blue Hell entrance:

user posted image

It is in one of inside balcony. You need Jetpack to go into this balcony.
EDIT: Sorry. It was wrong location, This is correct location. It's white building with orange roof.
Tomorrow I can post picture of it becouse now I don't have possibility.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 11 May 2005 - 04:51 PM

@ ArturP - I've not heard of that one before. You have marked the Sex Shop in Temple, I've looked around there and can't find an entrance. Could you describe where I should be looking?

ArturP
  • ArturP

The Mafia from Poland

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:02 PM

I corrected location on the map. Previous location was wrong.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:46 PM

@ ArturP - Thanks. Ok I found the building you marked. It has lots of balconies. After trying the walls near almost all of them I saw the recessed balcony area. By flying through the openings I can land in this and parts of the building suddenly become invisible like when in blue hell. By walking to the eastern end of this passageway I found myself inside the building. I couldn't manage to actually enter the main blue hell (underground) because the floor seems solid. Is there a way?

ArturP
  • ArturP

The Mafia from Poland

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:59 AM

I looked for entrance to main Blue hell too.When I was on this solid floor I exit from jetpack and walked on this solid floor. And I don't know how but CJ rolled into Blue hell. I don't remember the place and it was only one time. sad.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 03:47 PM

I tested it but i couldn't go in it either its still a nice view of absolutely nothing though. tounge.gif

Viva Gta San Andreas.
  • Viva Gta San Andreas.

Viva, extra sorbent.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:10 AM

well smokes crack factory entry for blue hell?

http://www.putfile.c...?n=weird-glitch

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:07 AM

Wherez the location of that crack factory. I can't remember.

ArturP
  • ArturP

The Mafia from Poland

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:05 AM

Here is Big Smoke Crack Factory:

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users