Photo

Anticipation for san an pc

43 replies to this topic
scabo19
  • scabo19

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:28 PM

Say it with me...San An for PC.....now doesn't that feel good.I know im definitely the only counting down till san an pc is released.i think its 36 more days.The question at hand is: What will you be doing for these next 36 days.This is the topic to tell everybody if u will be playing vice city hardcore or whatever.Personally, i've been playing san an ps2 although its practically unplayable because it it freezes 10 mins into gameplay.I've also been playing gta3 for pc because i lost my copy of vice city.So all u gamers out there open up and tell us what You've been doing

Jwalant_Joshi17
  • Jwalant_Joshi17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 02:09 PM

Ill be buying SA for Xbox, In this 36 days time I'm trying to beat Theif: Deadly Shadows and Vice City.

klingenm
  • klingenm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 02:43 PM

First of all tryin' to get my hands on enough money in time to preorder.. Then Ill try to get my hands on even more money so that I can play it as its suposed to tounge.gif ... inbetween the working Ill be trying to get some courses trough at school before the summer break.

JL3001
  • JL3001

The crazy dude who rants on the corner

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:51 PM

1) Gotta preorder.

2) Find lowest prices on a DVD rom drive/burner and purchase one.

3) Find lowest prices on RAM and purchase as well (Only have 256).

4) Install both in PC (New at doing that).

Outside of those, I'm replaying GTA3 on PC, with a bit of BF1942 on the side, and talking with my cousin (Who's eagerly awaiting SA on the XBOX) about how great the game is going to be.

donald4444
  • donald4444

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:00 PM

I am going to some partys (if you even can call them that). Besides that, I am just gonna surf the internet a bit.

By th way, I am counting down too. But I even had (I took it down about a week ago) a list with all the days on, and then I ripped a day off every day.

shady01
  • shady01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:45 PM

The only thing I can do not to think about GTA SA before it comes out is to play GTA Vice city and GTA 3 biggrin.gif

Basti
  • Basti

Killerhamster

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:00 PM

I think i'll try not to play it on PS2 again to get a little "wow effect" when it comes out on PC. smile.gif

MISTO
  • MISTO

Fries eater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:14 PM

exams begin june 7 in my scool suicidal.gif

excalibur69
  • excalibur69

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:20 PM

i will NOT play VC or 3. i want to keep the GTA experience fresh. i have not played them since the PS2 version of SA came out, not that i would anyway cause ive played them to death, but i always said i wouldnt play to keep SA fresh. im waiting for this bad cause there hasnt been a pc game ive been interested in playing in a while besdies Chaos Theory, think the last game before that was Half Life 2

HKB
  • HKB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:32 PM

me... im playing gta3 (just purcased my 2'nd copy last month)...

And im counting too... i have even mede my own cool desktop wich counts down and show random gta sa artwork... wink.gif pretty cool stuff...

27 days, 3 hours, 32 minutes and 19 seconds... and still counting.... MUHAHAHAHA rahkstar2.gif

excalibur69
  • excalibur69

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:41 PM

27 days? how you figure? it drops on the 7th of June, since today is the 3rd of May, that is like 34 or 35 days

salibaba
  • salibaba

[GL]Salibaba

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:53 PM

well ive alrerady played GTA3 again and got 100% same with VC so i got bored again, then used MTA for a bit but got bored of it after a week cos most of the servers are starting to go dead. So for the past month or so when ive not been been busy or sleeping or watching tv or at university, ive been on gtaforums and all the other gta sites waiting for more info on the PC release. I only have one problem now, wot the hell am I gonna do for the rest of the month, my semester is finished at uni and i dont work so I have all this free time when im in the house.

Im in the UK and I pre-ordered SA like in February, so i will get it on the 8th hopefully so my countdown atm reads 35 days 16 hours 11mins 40 secs (mail comes at noon) Its so bad i got a countdown timer to go in the system tray so I can check it all the time.

Boredededed . . confused.gif confused.gif dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif nervous.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

excalibur69
  • excalibur69

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (salibaba @ May 3 2005, 18:53)
well ive alrerady played GTA3 again and got 100% same with VC so i got bored again, then used MTA for a bit but got bored of it after a week cos most of the servers are starting to go dead. So for the past month or so when ive not been been busy or sleeping or watching tv or at university, ive been on gtaforums and all the other gta sites waiting for more info on the PC release. I only have one problem now, wot the hell am I gonna do for the rest of the month, my semester is finished at uni and i dont work so I have all this free time when im in the house.

Im in the UK and I pre-ordered SA like in February, so i will get it on the 8th hopefully so my countdown atm reads 35 days 16 hours 11mins 40 secs (mail comes at noon) Its so bad i got a countdown timer to go in the system tray so I can check it all the time.

Boredededed . . confused.gif confused.gif dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif nervous.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

ya man, i hear ya, finishing my exams for UNI this thursday, so ill have a month to dick around. guess ill be going out a lot with friends cause come next month, ill be living like a mole

HKB
  • HKB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (excalibur69 @ May 3 2005, 18:41)
27 days? how you figure? it drops on the 7th of June, since today is the 3rd of May, that is like 34 or 35 days

muhahah... sorÝ.... my fault... ti's 37 days... wink.gif

akira
  • akira

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (scabo19 @ May 3 2005, 13:28)
Say it with me...San An for PC.....now doesn't that feel good.I know im definitely the only counting down till san an  pc is released.i think its 36 more days.The question at hand is: What will you be doing for these next 36 days.This is the topic to tell everybody if u will be playing vice city hardcore or  whatever.Personally, i've been playing san an ps2 although its practically unplayable because it it freezes 10 mins into gameplay.I've also been playing gta3 for pc because i lost my copy of vice city.So all u gamers out there open up and tell us what You've been doing

freezes in 10 mins ?, I think theres something wrong with you're ps2 or sa cd, mine never freezes and i enter button cheats and use my cheat device all the time

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

1) counting down till it's released
2) editing other people's video's into tribute video's
3) reading gtaforums & gta san andreas
4) playing with my toes

GTAGuy
  • GTAGuy

Muten Roshi

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:58 PM

As for me, I will bash myself upside the head everytime I get weak and watch another SA video. I don't want to spoil the game for myself! I've never ever played the PS2 version, so I'm kinda wanting the "New" feeling of SA to last a long time when I get it for the PC, and spoiling the game will hurt that. Other than that, I'll probably play and mod Vice City and play some more HL2.

On another note, I FINALLY HAVE 1,000 POSTS. FINALLY. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'm probably the last active person that joined in 2002 to get 1,000 posts. God I'm so slow. nervous.gif ph34r.gif

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:02 PM

bashing upside one's head is an option, yet its even better if
you use your neighbor for that biggrin.gif

i dont mind watching sa videos, it does spoil a bit, but since
we got a few gfx improvements to look forward to, it'll look
much fresher & crispier then before...nothing beats being
able to play it for yourself...dont have a ps2, so it's not
really spoiled for me....aaargh, the wait, can't stand it blink.gif

GTAGuy
  • GTAGuy

Muten Roshi

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:11 PM

Well, I don't want to watch a lot of videos, and discover where everything is in the state, and know half of the game without using a map. I wan't to be able to say, "I'm lost, where the f*ck am I?", when I get SA. I want to explore and learn the layout of the cities and where everything is on my own.

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (GTAGuy @ May 3 2005, 20:11)
Well, I don't want to watch a lot of videos, and discover where everything is in the state, and know half of the game without using a map. I wan't to be able to say, "I'm lost, where the f*ck am I?", when I get SA. I want to explore and learn the layout of the cities and where everything is on my own.

you do have a very good point...i don't even find my way now with the videos seen,
it'll only improve by playing the game..and seen the size of sa, i'll be lost for the first
4 weeks or so...

scabo19
  • scabo19

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (akira @ May 3 2005, 19:06)
QUOTE (scabo19 @ May 3 2005, 13:28)
Say it with me...San An for PC.....now doesn't that feel good.I know im definitely the only counting down till san an  pc is released.i think its 36 more days.The question at hand is: What will you be doing for these next 36 days.This is the topic to tell everybody if u will be playing vice city hardcore or  whatever.Personally, i've been playing san an ps2 although its practically unplayable because it it freezes 10 mins into gameplay.I've also been playing gta3 for pc because i lost my copy of vice city.So all u gamers out there open up and tell us what You've been doing

freezes in 10 mins ?, I think theres something wrong with you're ps2 or sa cd, mine never freezes and i enter button cheats and use my cheat device all the time

Yea something is wrong with the disc cuz i tried it on severak ps2s and had the same problem and i hav a slimline.I read through the disc read error topic in general discussions but no solution offered has worked.Ah well since ive played the ps2 version im no longer 2 excited for the pc version but hopefully i will be if stop playing it.I think im spend excessive amounts of time with my girlfriend to help keep my mind off of san an.

RCagent
  • RCagent

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:10 AM

Playing Halo on the PC online, thats about all. Or just make disturbing photographs like this:
user posted image
^That was probably my anticipation going out of control for San Andreas PC

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 03:05 AM

that is a quite disturbing image, now it's burned into my retina's, damn it
i shall curse you & and your offspring for centuries to come devil.gif

did i mention while waiting for gta:sa for pc, until that date i'll be rocking back & forth
on myself mumbling: has it arrived yet? has it..;well, has it?! the mailman stole it!
*slight case of paranoia starting to brew*

Sin5k4
  • Sin5k4

-

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:13 PM

gettin my cars ready for it tounge2.gif

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:28 AM

that is very good news Sin5k4, been a fan of your cars in vice city...
i hope they let modders add cars, isntead of replacing them...

GTAKhaoZ
  • GTAKhaoZ

C'mon SA:PC! Now to get a better PC...

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:35 PM

I will be either playing Manhunt on my friend's PC while he watches (he's a wimp), watching my friend play Bloodrayne on his XBox since I haven't seen it in action much, or playing Halo 2 co-op with him (yes we are still working on that; we get schedule conflicts and have to wait weeks and weeks to get together and play the game). Oh, or I can just dick around on SA on my friend's PS2. The only mission I did was the first one where I'm pedalling my @$$ away from the Ballas on my way to my hood. Other than that, I've just been getting in a Hydra and flying over the military zone until I get chased by their Hydra and get shot down. Or, I'll get in that huge Boeing-like plane (can't remember the name) and get as high as I can and then freefall as long as I can and hit the parachute. Man, that blur effect with the wind going is just too much fun. I can't wait to see how that looks on the PC! biggrin.gif

Neu_Lyf
  • Neu_Lyf

Live and let live :)

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

where i live i cant be expecting the pc release on the 7th of June dang!!!!!!!!!

I can only buy the game in mid June stuff
dozingoff.gif

anyways i hit up the forums and am waiting for a trailer from rahkstar2.gif for the pc and or the xbox

EDDS
  • EDDS

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:33 PM

i'll be playing halo 2 alot till SA is out, i will be getting the xbox version, can't beat the xbox controller.

Skyline_man
  • Skyline_man

GTA V!!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:47 PM

I'll be having exams starting from May 7th till the 29th angry.gif

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:52 PM

So am I, So what?
I'll probably play it on my ps2 until i get it for my pc... Then i'll mod it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users