Photo

The SA poster

7 replies to this topic
salibaba
  • salibaba

[GL]Salibaba

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:46 AM

OK this seems like a reasonable question for me to ask , and yes I have searched but cannot find anything.

The posters we got with GTA3 and Vice City were around 21"x13.5", my question is , does anyone know if the posters we get with GTA:SA PC will be the same size or will they be bigger? Not too sure if it comes with the PS2 so i dont know what size it is. If I cant find out how big it should be maybe we should make this a topic then.

1. What size do you want the poster to be?
and
2. Which side will you put it up; the map side or the artwork side, or will it just stay in the case?

Personally I would put up the map side till i get used to the roads then flip it over, Id like the size to be, *Pulls out tape measure to check wall size* , 90"x45" hehe cool.gif biggrin.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:14 AM

I believe it was the same with Vice City although its been so long since I actually looked at my PC map to even compare them to the PS2 version.

SPIRI
  • SPIRI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:13 AM

I don't know anything about the size, but I can answer your 2nc question.

I wont put it on my wall, if that what's you mean, I will do linke i did with III and VC, just use it as a map, and when I'm not playing put it back in the box (if I don't it'll probably be gone in very short time... confused.gif )

smile.gif

Killer_Waffle
  • Killer_Waffle

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:59 PM

i'd rather frame the poster, hang it on my wall & print off an online version
of the map to find my damn way around smile.gif

RCagent
  • RCagent

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:14 AM

^ I'd hang it along with all my other gaming Posters. I have a spaced saved for the poser in between my GTA3, Vice City Posters and my Halo 2 Poster.

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

GTA:SA PC- 7.6.05

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:45 AM

Hopefully its bigger than VC poster - five times bigger LOL... tounge.gif

But I will be using it for a map until i know locations and that then pack it away in the box until I need it, otherwise it will get wrecked if I leave it elsewhere..

soglad_4_themadness
  • soglad_4_themadness

Beat's Old Ladies With Baseball Bats

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 04 May 2005 - 12:41 PM

well the PS2 poster i got was about 5 or 6 inches wider than the GTA III and vice posters.nbut i have got it on my wall but i will change the sides around wen i feel i need a change

Basti
  • Basti

Killerhamster

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:01 PM

Hm, my walls are full of posters, so i don't know where i can hang it on.
There is one san andreas bandana, the PS2 Map, a little san andreas poster, 3 A4 san andreas advertisments, a nfs:u2 advertisment (all from magazins) an one green day poster. sad.gif
Damn, i'll have to let it in the case confused.gif

Does anyone know if we get a sticker too?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users