is a PSP worth the $300?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
HetfieldFan14
  • HetfieldFan14

brain washed

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:51 PM

Im just wonderin if i should save up for a PSP or just buy a load of other games (Doom3, God of War, Pshyconauts) i get paid $60 a month (on a good week) and i dont like to think so im gonna let other ppl do it for me.

Lobo.
  • Lobo.

Man Whore

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:06 PM

I think its totally worth the money. It has so many features, a movie player, MP3 player, picture holder AND you can play games. And soon enough(I think) you'll be able to surf the internet and check email. I havent put mine down since I bought it. Ive used it in school, at home, in the car, the list goes on and on. The only down side to it right now is the limited amount of games and movies. But that will change drastically in the next few months. And plus. if you really want a movie, all you have to do is convert it to M-PEG4 and put it on a memory stick and boom, you are watching your favorite movie. The memory sticks are a little pricey, but if you shop smart and get sales, you can get a really good deal. Ebay is always a good bet. If you want an I-Pod times 1000, then PSP is it. Oh and if you are worrying about the graphics and clairity, its about the same, if not the same as PS2. If you are gonna by one, buy smart, research the best places to buy and dont get hooked on all the acessory packages just yet, so much stuff is going to come out in the next few months. All I bought was the PSP, a 30 buck acessory kit, twisted metal headon and XXX. The price came out to $324 at EB Games.

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:05 AM

I think it is worth the money. Get a second warrenty though for incase you have pixel problems. I personally don't own one, but I know a lot who do. I'm working on getting one though.

TOGA62 looks down at sig

wink.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:08 AM

We do have an officiall PSP topic so its probably better if you ask in that topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users