Photo

Here are the button cheats ..

248 replies to this topic
Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:45 AM

Nice list Mr. Blue, I was wanting a full cheat list to print out biggrin.gif , I would've done it myself then I seen this smile.gif .
How long Skiller do you think until you've found all the extra combos, I really wanna see your list. biggrin.gif

Bobalob
  • Bobalob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:08 AM

I salute you man...

**breaks down and starts crying at the immensity of this amazing feat**

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:25 PM

rampage_ani.gif

I have tried some tests with the "Sunny Weather" cheat and the "Normal Weather".........

Sunny Weather = R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Triangle
Normal Weather = R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down

......And this is my results:

When I tried the "Sunny Weather" cheat, it makes it Sunny Weather when you are in the desert; It makes it Normal Weather in other places than the desert (Like in San Fierro).

When I tried the "Normal Weather" cheat, it makes it Normal Weather when you are in the desert; it makes it Sunny Weather in other places than the desert (Like in San Fierro).

tminus
  • tminus

ßÅÐ MØ-FØ

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:42 AM Edited by tminus, 10 May 2005 - 05:32 AM.

[enforcA] 
and to add something.. if i remember right someone said the "traffic is country vehicles" cheat number 1 and 2 are the same?!? that's wrong, because they are different, they have a different car-set (for example: cheat 1 does use a motorbike ... but cheat 2 does use a different motorbike.. same with the other cars in this cheat.. while the one cheat uses more normal cars, cheat two comes with tractors and cambing cars (campmobile))

Right, I wrote that on pg.11 of this topic but you didn't read pg.12! Here is what I wrote:

tminus-
I also had duplicates of Traffic is Country Vehicles for those two codes so I used your Have Hillbilly Gear code and I did get hillbilly gear, it wasn't that they were crossing each other out or anything I just had duplicates. Again, gtasandreas.net has Traffic is Coutnry Vehicles duplicates listed for it and Hillbilly Gear. So there is two corrections for any admins who read this. This is precisely why we need this communication (and it didn't help that you have tons of alternates listed in your list Skiller!)

See, what happened is still turning in my brain. Edison found the the first Traffic is Country Vehicles and that is what gtasanandreas.net posted. Then, warp to a week or so ago, Skiller found a duplicate of Traffic is Country vehicles and posted it in this topic. He wrote that it had no Hillbilly Gear like the other Traffic is Country vehicles, but since they were both duplicates of the same code on gtasanandreas.net's codelist no one was getting hillbilly gear! This is why I posted this and it wasn't anyones fault because Skiller was working on the assumption we all had the right code for Hillbilly Theme (new name to aleviate confusion; formerly Traffic is Country Vehicles w/ Hillbilly Gear etc.)

So what I want to know Skiller is, did you find the Hillbilly Theme code at the same time as your Traffic is Country Vehicles and just assume the code that Edison found gave you Hillbilly Gear?
Was the Hillbilly Theme code posted somewhere before you made this topic?
Basically, you found Hillbilly Theme and not Traffic is Country Vehicles! Just think it is funny that it is the other way around! Anyways, hope you understand [enforcA], but if you don't you shouldn't worry because I only just now figured it out writing this, and I doubt anyone else did before I posted!

So, at the end of this, I submitted my list to DigitalD and he said they would be updating their cheatlist and correct the mistakes I mentioned. I just wanted to say thanks to Jermie and Skiller for helping with it, though their help was not intentional, in a very chaotic way it will lead to gtasanandreas.net's codelist being accurate. And just one more thing, at no point in all of this was Skiller's codelist not accurate! It was all on our side!

Jérémie Blanc
I have tried some tests with the "Sunny Weather" cheat and the "Normal Weather".........

Sunny Weather = R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Triangle
Normal Weather = R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down

......And this is my results:

When I tried the "Sunny Weather" cheat, it makes it Sunny Weather when you are in the desert; It makes it Normal Weather in other places than the desert (Like in San Fierro).

When I tried the "Normal Weather" cheat, it makes it Normal Weather when you are in the desert; it makes it Sunny Weather in other places than the desert (Like in San Fierro). 

That is not what I have on my list:

Sunny Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down

Normal Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Triangle

They're just backwards. colgate.gif

Something else that is interesting is that when you do these at night you get a brighter moon! So really, in thinking about this, since Normal Weather has a few clouds calling it Overcast Weather and calling the Sunny Weather cheat Normal Weather makes sense, the only difference being clouds really. Since the cheat intensifies the radiance of the sun and moon calling it Sunny Weather is not entirely accurate.

So that makes the weather cheats (for me at least):

Cycling Weather and Time Stopped at 21:00
LEFT, LEFT, L2, R1, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, L2, X

Cycling Weather and Time Stopped at 00:00
SQUARE, L1, R1, RIGHT, X, UP, L1, LEFT, LEFT

Normal Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down

Overcast Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Triangle

Cloudy Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square

Stormy Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Circle

Foggy Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, X

Sandstorm
UP, DOWN, L1, L1, L2, L2, L1, L2, R1, R2

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:43 AM

The reson i said that Edisons was the hillbilly one is when i used his code . well from what i thought is what i use anyways .. is i got hillbilly Gear .. but who knows .. .. to me it dont matter .. when all 91 Cheats are found ..

and rememeber just becuase there are 2 say cloudy weather cheats does not mean its not affecting something elts lol . wink.gif one has a longer Codeing then the other all see what i can Find out about it ..

also the only reson why my weather cheat says night is from becuase about 90% of the site have it as that .. when i first built the Cheat code database i looked around to see what i could find ..
then i just desided to Fix them up .. and i may still do this once i find the smallest button combanations for all cheats ..

like i posted befor ..

all 91 difrent hases for each one of the fallowiing Cheats .. this is a compleat list of evry hash in the game .. there was 91 Hashs .. meaning 91 codes .. have fun .. and for the ppl that still dont understand what im talking about .. 1 hash Address = 1 button cheat
there are 91 hash addresses witch means 91 button cheats ..

Weapon Set 1: CIRCLE, DOWN, R2, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, X, L2, L1, L1
Weapon Set 2: DOWN, R1, R1, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L2, R1, L1, L1
Weapon Set 3: LEFT, L2, X, DOWN, CIRCLE, R2, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, R1, L1, L1
Health/Armor Cheat: RIGHT, L2, LEFT, CIRCLE, LEFT, R2, R2, SQUARE, RIGHT, R1, L1, L1
Raise Wanted Level: R2, SQUARE, R1, CIRCLE, L1, L1, DOWN, TRIANGLE, L1, R2, L1, L1
Lower Wanted Level: TRIANGLE, L2, UP, RIGHT, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L1, R1, X, R2, L1, L1
Weather Night: R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, UP, L1, L1, L1
Weather Overcast: UP, UP, RIGHT, L2, R1, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1
Weather Cloudy: R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, DOWN, UP, L1, L1, L1
Weather Rain/????: X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2, TRIANGLE, UP, L1, CIRCLE, L1, L1, L1
Weather Fog: L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, X, DOWN, L2, L1, LEFT, DOWN, L1, L1, L1
Quick Time: R2, DOWN, R1, L2, X, RIGHT, UP, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Faster Game Play: LEFT, R1, X, R1, RIGHT, X, R1, LEFT, L2, L1, L1
Slower Game Play: CIRCLE, CIRCLE, UP, SQUARE, SQUARE, L2, UP, R1, DOWN, R2, L1, L1
Pedestrians Have Guns: L1, RIGHT, DOWN, L2, R2, TRIANGLE, R1, TRIANGLE, DOWN, R2, L1, L1
Pedestrians Dont Like You: L1, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, LEFT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, UP, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Pedestrians Have Weapons: SQUARE, L2, X, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, R1, TRIANGLE, L2, L1, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Tank: R2, DOWN, R2, X, TRIANGLE, R1, DOWN, X, L2, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Bloodring Banger: L2, CIRCLE, L2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, X, DOWN, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Rancher: R2, UP, R1, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, X, X, L2, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Hotring Racer: L2, L2, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, DOWN, UP, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Hotring Racer 2: R2, UP, LEFT, R2, TRIANGLE, L2, L2, L1, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Romero: R2, L1, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, R2, LEFT, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Stretch: UP, R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, LEFT, L1, UP, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Trashmaster: TRIANGLE, L2, UP, UP, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, L2, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Caddy: DOWN, X, CIRCLE, LEFT, UP, DOWN, R1, TRIANGLE, L2, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Explode All Cars: DOWN, DOWN, X, R1, R1, L1, CIRCLE, L1, DOWN, L1, L1
Invisible Cars (Wheels Only): SQUARE, DOWN, RIGHT, R2, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, CIRCLE, R2, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Handling (L3 To Jump): CIRCLE, X, RIGHT, X, UP, CIRCLE, L2, RIGHT, CIRCLE, R2, L1, L1
Commit Suicide: R2, X, CIRCLE, L2, TRIANGLE, R2, DOWN, L1, L2, R2, L1, L1
All Green Lights: UP, X, RIGHT, L2, X, LEFT, UP, UP, L2, L1, L1
Aggressive Drivers: L1, LEFT, R2, DOWN, L2, UP, TRIANGLE, L1, X, L1, L1, L1
All Cars Are Pink: R1, TRIANGLE, L1, L2, L2, CIRCLE, R2, TRIANGLE, UP, L1, L1, L1
All Cars Are Black: UP, LEFT, LEFT, L2, UP, RIGHT, R1, L2, R2, L2, L1, L1
Drive On Water: LEFT, TRIANGLE, R2, R1, LEFT, R2, L1, RIGHT, CIRCLE, R1, L1, L1
Dodo Boats: DOWN, L2, DOWN, DOWN, UP, R1, RIGHT, CIRCLE, SQUARE, R2, L1, L1
Make CJ Fat: CIRCLE, R1, X, R2, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, X, R2, L1, L1
Max Muscle: X, R1, SQUARE, L1, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L1, R2, DOWN, L1, L1
Min Muscle/Fat: SQUARE, X, UP, UP, CIRCLE, UP, UP, L1, LEFT, DOWN, L1, L1
Elvis Is Alive: UP, R1, LEFT, CIRCLE, X, R1, R1, CIRCLE, SQUARE, LEFT, L1, L1
Pedestrians Attack (Guns): RIGHT, R2, R2, UP, L2, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L1
Have Beachwear: DOWN, R1, R1, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R2, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L1
Gangs: RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, DOWN, R2, TRIANGLE, X, L2, RIGHT, L1, L1
Only Gang Members Around: RIGHT, CIRCLE, R1, UP, L1, R1, X, CIRCLE, UP, L2, L1, L1
Katana: RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, R2, TRIANGLE, R1, TRIANGLE, L2, TRIANGLE, L2, L1, L1
Have Bondage Gear: RIGHT, SQUARE, L2, SQUARE, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, CIRCLE, R1, L2, L1, L1
Crap Cars: L1, R2, LEFT, R2, R1, UP, CIRCLE, X, L1, L2, L1, L1
Fast Cars: L1, DOWN, R1, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, L2, UP, L1, R1, L1, L1
Flying Cars: L1, R2, SQUARE, L1, X, R1, L1, SQUARE, R1, L1, L1
Super Bunny Hop: L2, RIGHT, UP, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, R2, X, R1, R1, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Hydra: R1, SQUARE, R2, UP, R1, SQUARE, L2, UP, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Vortex: R2, L1, X, UP, DOWN, SQUARE, SQUARE, UP, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Smash 'N' Boom: L1, L1, L2, LEFT, R1, L2, RIGHT, L2, L2, CIRCLE, L1, L1
All Cars Have NOS: R1, R1, CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, L1, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, L1, L1, L1
Smash 'N' Floaters: L1, CIRCLE, L1, UP, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Time 0000: TRIANGLE, X, DOWN, L1, L1, R2, RIGHT, X, L2, LEFT, L1, L1
Time 2100: L2, RIGHT, SQUARE, X, SQUARE, SQUARE, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, LEFT, L1, L1
Weather Rai/????n: TRIANGLE, L2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, LEFT, R1, DOWN, L1, X, L1, L1, L1
Weather Sandstorm: CIRCLE, UP, CIRCLE, R1, L2, DOWN, RIGHT, X, R2, L1, L1, L1
Blank Cheat?: R1, SQUARE, LEFT, LEFT, L1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, L1, L1, L1, L1
Super Jump: CIRCLE, LEFT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, DOWN, UP, UP, X, L1, R2, L1, L1
Infinite Health: LEFT, DOWN, X, R1, UP, UP, R1, L2, CIRCLE, L2, L1, L1
Infinite Lung: R2, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, X, X, X, X, L2, L1, L1
Have Parachute: R1, RIGHT, UP, R2, R2, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, X, L2, L1, L1
Have Jetpack: L1, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, SQUARE, RIGHT, X, LEFT, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Never Wanted: R2, L2, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1
Max Wanted Level: DOWN, R1, X, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, R2, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, R1, L1, L1
CJ Has Killer Punch: RIGHT, CIRCLE, SQUARE, R1, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Never Hungry: R2, DOWN, LEFT, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1
Chaos Mode: L2, RIGHT, L1, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, R1, L1, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1
Have Groucho Gear/Fun House: CIRCLE, LEFT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, UP, LEFT, TRIANGLE, R1, L1, L1, L1
Slow Mod 2/Adrenaline Mode: SQUARE, SQUARE, R2, LEFT, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, UP, L2, R1, L2, L1, L1
Infinite Ammo: L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, DOWN, L1, L1
Shoot 'N' Drive: L2, CIRCLE, UP, DOWN, CIRCLE, L2, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L1, DOWN, L1, L1
Reduce Traffic: R1, SQUARE, UP, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, L2, L1, LEFT, L1, L1
Countryside Traffic: SQUARE, UP, SQUARE, R1, TRIANGLE, L1, L2, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, L1, L1
Colts Recruit (Anyone): L2, X, RIGHT, L2, SQUARE, LEFT, L1, CIRCLE, UP, LEFT, L1, L1
Have Hillbilly Gear: SQUARE, TRIANGLE, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, R1, RIGHT, L1, L1
Rocket Launchers Recruit: R1, TRIANGLE, DOWN, RIGHT, L1, TRIANGLE, L1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, L1
Max Respect: TRIANGLE, UP, R1, UP, CIRCLE, R2, SQUARE, X, X, RIGHT, L1, L1
Max Sexappel: L2, X, L1, TRIANGLE, DOWN, L2, UP, DOWN, L2, SQUARE, L1, L1
Taxies Have Nitrous: CIRCLE, LEFT, TRIANGLE, UP, R1, UP, R1, R2, R1, LEFT, L1, L1
Hitman In All weapon Stats: RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, L1, R1, LEFT, UP, R2, SQUARE, DOWN, L1, L1
Max All Vehicle Stats: TRIANGLE, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2, L2, L1, X, SQUARE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Hunter: R2, RIGHT, R2, R1, X, DOWN, LEFT, R2, DOWN, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Quad: UP, L2, L1, R1, L1, L2, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, L1, L1
Spawn Tanker: R1, DOWN, R2, DOWN, X, TRIANGLE, UP, X, TRIANGLE, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Dozer: R2, UP, TRIANGLE, LEFT, UP, L1, L2, R2, LEFT, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Stunt Plane: R2, RIGHT, L1, R1, LEFT, UP, LEFT, SQUARE, DOWN, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Monster: RIGHT, UP, R1, R1, R1, DOWN, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Hookers Pay You: X, X, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, L1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, L2, L1, L1

WellsMcK
  • WellsMcK

Mt. Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE ([enforcA] @ May 7 2005, 06:28)
QUOTE (MckMan31 @ May 7 2005, 13:44)
QUOTE (MissileDefender @ May 5 2005, 09:10)
QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ May 5 2005, 17:02)
QUOTE (MissileDefender @ May 5 2005, 11:51)
I wish some1 would f*cking answer me when i say, Wtf does it mean by hillbilly gear

Rural clothing, like from Helena... I thought it was kind of self-apparent.... smile.gif

This is me were talking bout here....

Ok... all you get is overalls over a plaid t-shirt, boots, and a "Love 2 Truck" trucker hat. It's not that interesting.

the hillbilly gear cheat is more than this.. it changes the traffic, the peds, and cj's outfit... so this cheat is a whole 'theme cheat', like the other four theme cheats are, on our german site i called it 'hillbilly theme' (german: 'hinterwäldler theme')

One of them just wanted to to know what hillbilly gear was.

sx240sx
  • sx240sx

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:08 PM

I haven't been on the forums for a weeks or so, and something just told me i had to check back here. Good thing i did! It's my day off, so i'm just gonna go play SA all day! ALL CARS HAVE NOS!!!! FINALLY!!!! Good job in findind these all, heres a cookie cookie.gif

subzero111
  • subzero111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:55 PM

Wow!How much more cheats are left? rahkstar2.gif

Have cookie cookie.gif cookie.gif

Stinger9
  • Stinger9

Welsh and Proud!

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 02:02 PM