Photo

Here are the button cheats ..

248 replies to this topic
Super Bum
  • Super Bum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (GTA_KILLER13 @ May 4 2005, 19:41)
Super bum i don't get what your trying to say dontgetit.gif i'm from America and i did'nt know about these codes?

they were on a website to do wit rockstar, they wernt the same codes they were diff versions or fakes

Balla_killer
  • Balla_killer

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Super Bum @ May 4 2005, 20:20)
QUOTE (GTA_KILLER13 @ May 4 2005, 19:41)
Super bum i don't get what your trying to say  dontgetit.gif i'm from America and i did'nt know about these codes?

they were on a website to do wit rockstar, they wernt the same codes they were diff versions or fakes

most likly fake tounge.gif

daredevil_2404
  • daredevil_2404

Splinter Cell

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Skiller @ May 2 2005, 19:27)
All post the program in a min ..
there is just so much to do there are over 311 thats what im at now .. im weeding them out so that i only have the ones we need ..
there are a sh*t load of buttons that will work for each code lol

all post a compleat list of buttons once the rest are done .

f*cking hell man thats briljant, omg nice man... nice codes as well have a million cookies cookie.gif + 999.999 tounge.gif

poopskin
  • poopskin

Yardie | Not a Clever Man

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:17 PM

[color=blue]yay!!! so many code combos!!!! here is a meal, skiller. cookie.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif bbq.gif sauce[color]

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:18 PM

rampage_ani.gif

Mission Failed: Cheats - (Minus)

It is true, the "Cloudy Weather" cheat that Skiller found is the same as "Overcast Weather", so it has been already found and that cheat is not a new cheat, so we have now a total of 90 cheats (I think)

I have tried the Cloudy Weather (Skiller found it) & the Overcast Weather (Already Released) and they do the exact same thing. I have tried each 3 times just to have been sure.

sean "sweet" johnson
  • sean "sweet" johnson

Urban Stunt Syndicate member

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:08 PM

I was wondering if you could, once your finished, post the simplist cheats to remember? like instead of one like square R1 circle X L2 L1 left right R2 triangle triangle you could find a different combo for the same one like for example left left square square circle circle R1 R2 L1 L2

oh and skiller bbq.gif or cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (sean "sweet" johnson @ May 4 2005, 23:08)
I was wondering if you could, once your finished, post the simplist cheats to remember? like instead of one like square     R1     circle     X     L2     L1     left     right     R2     triangle     triangle     you could find a different combo for the same one like for example  left     left   square     square     circle     circle     R1     R2     L1     L2  

oh and skiller bbq.gif or  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif

rampage_ani.gif

I could do that, but it would take a while.

For the gtasa.exe program (cheat finding program) that you can download, when you open it, do you also have to open the results.txt file? And when you open the gtasa.exe program, you let the program open without doing anything, right?
'Cause there's an error message that pops up in my computer saying the gtasa.exe file has a problem, but I just ignore it and the program works fine anyways, and I don't click to close the error massage (if I close the error message, it will close the gtasa.exe program.)

And how much time it takes to find a cheat combination?

sum1isweird
  • sum1isweird

Abnormal Cheater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Jérémie Blanc @ May 4 2005, 15:26)
I was wondering if you could, once your finished, post the simplist cheats to remember? like instead of one like square     R1     circle     X     L2     L1     left     right     R2     triangle     triangle     you could find a different combo for the same one like for example  left     left     square     square     circle     circle     R1     R2     L1     L2    

oh and skiller bbq.gif or  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif

rampage_ani.gif

For the gtasa.exe program (cheat finding program) that you can download, when you open it, do you also have to open the results.txt file? And when you open the gtasa.exe program, you let the program open without doing anything, right?
'Cause there's an error message that pops up in my computer saying the gtasa.exe file has a problem, but I just ignore it and the program works fine anyways, and I don't click to close the error massage (if I close the error message, it will close the gtasa.exe program.)

Does your computer at least say the valid cheats? It should take about five minutes for that.I can't tell you what's up with the error though. confused.gif

tehhunter
  • tehhunter

ShaqFu2u

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:53 PM

This could pretty much be done for all GTA games. I just would like to know how they figured out the hash. If I could know how you found out the hash, I could make a program that is more widely applicable to other games with very hidden cheats.

Let me make a guess on how this works:

1) You figured the hash out somehow
2) You run a program generating different button combinations and converting it into that hash format.
3) You see if it matches the hash of any of the unknown codes
4) If it does you write the code that caused it into a result file and move on.

Am I right or what?

DigitalD
  • DigitalD

bvlgari

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:07 AM

tehhunter thats exactly how it works, but only because Rockstar used hashes when putting in the cheat codes. previous games stored cheat codes in different ways, gta3 even had them in a readable format (O,X,L1 etc).

Agent Ozzy
  • Agent Ozzy

Still kickin' around

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:00 AM

I was wondering if this program could be used on other PS2 games, or do you have one that will work on all PS2 games, or does there have to be a different program for different games and/or compays who made them

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (sum1isweird @ May 4 2005, 23:52)
I was wondering if you could, once your finished, post the simplist cheats to remember? like instead of one like square       R1       circle       X       L2       L1       left       right       R2       triangle       triangle       you could find a different combo for the same one like for example  left       left     square       square       circle       circle       R1       R2       L1       L2    

rampage_ani.gif

Does your computer at least say the valid cheats? It should take about five minutes for that.I can't tell you what's up with the error though. confused.gif

rampage_ani.gif

No, it does not. I think it says the error message instead..........

All you have to do is open the program and it will look for different cheat combination by itself?

tminus
  • tminus

ßĹĐ MŘ-FŘ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:26 AM Edited by tminus, 05 May 2005 - 03:58 AM.

Agent Ozzy Posted on May 5 2005, 01:00
  I was wondering if this program could be used on other PS2 games, or do you have one that will work on all PS2 games, or does there have to be a different program for different games and/or compays who made them 

Good point, might work for other R* games? I only own SA on PS2 but it might work for games like Midnight Club 3 Dub, Manhunt maybe? and Smugglers Run or Red Dead Revolver (I don't care what anyone thinks I liked it, but it could of borrowed more from GTA... so could any game for that matter!) Someone should try unless anyone already knows that these games don't use hashes.

Skiller
    ..All 91 button cheats have been found!...

Not sure that is 100% correct count but don't flame me! I do trust in you given all the work you have done in this department wink.gif so I am assuming that my info is incorrect ,though my list is more accurate than any site I have found (every major gta and game site has a few mistakes or cheats from VC that do not work, although to be fair I haven't checked all of them in the last month and our host here does the best job in every other dept. concerning strategy/help for SA), but since you released the last ones I am doing some spring cleaning on it to get it 100% correct so I will let everyone know.

Just thinking out loud (and off topic more or less, sorry) in regards to cleaning, I never did see what Edison meant with the "Adrenaline Mode" cheat when he said you can knock cars around with your fists. I tested many times without any other cheats and I never saw any difference, but in my need for perfection I will recheck. I always suspected it was a duplicate of the slow time cheat but it did seem to have a difference when you got in some vehicles, like switching to normal time until you got off again.

Another, sort of, is the cheat "Chaos Mode." I really hoped some of the return cheats would of been upgraded for SA. Instead, in regards to the Peds Riot cheat, we get Chaos Mode which is far better. My point is that Chaos Mode should be called Los Santos Riots or something, since it is the same programming used during the Los Santos riots during the mission "Riot" (or one before?) I have to rename cheats to fit what they are. Like Slut Magnet is actually a theme like Beach Theme and Funhouse Theme, so I call it Sex Theme, its that need for perfection again.

Mo4pheus
  • Mo4pheus

[BBF] Baptized By Fire - FPS/RTS Clan

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Jérémie Blanc @ May 4 2005, 21:30)
QUOTE (sum1isweird @ May 4 2005, 23:52)
I was wondering if you could, once your finished, post the simplist cheats to remember? like instead of one like square       R1       circle       X       L2       L1       left       right       R2       triangle       triangle       you could find a different combo for the same one like for example  left       left       square       square       circle       circle       R1       R2       L1       L2      

rampage_ani.gif

rampage_ani.gif

No, it does not. I think it says the error message instead..........

All you have to do is open the program and it will look for different cheat combination by itself?

I simply opened it and let it run. Then the results.txt started filling up. The file on my PC is like 287 k (it froze last night).

So, once the rpog is finished - open the .txt file for the results.

Great job, Edison and Skiller! cookie.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif bbq.gif

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:58 AM

Hum this is kinda odd the cweather cheats should be all difrent one sec
all post them all again and if someone can test them thanks

One of the Weather Rains is Not Weather rain . i unless there is 2 of them lol . tounge.gif

here are all the weather cheats ..

Weather Sandstorm:
CIRCLE, UP, CIRCLE, R1, L2, DOWN, RIGHT, X, R2, L1, L1, L1

Weather Rain: X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2, TRIANGLE, UP, L1, CIRCLE, L1, L1, L1

Weather Rain: TRIANGLE, L2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, LEFT, R1, DOWN, L1, X, L1, L1, L1

Weather Fog:
L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, X, DOWN, L2, L1, LEFT, DOWN, L1, L1, L1

Weather Overcast:
UP, UP, RIGHT, L2, R1, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1

Weather Night:
R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, UP, L1, L1, L1

Weather Cloudy:
R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, DOWN, UP, L1, L1, L1

There u are that should be them all .. i did not put the time cheats in .. only Weather

bastooka_89
  • bastooka_89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:47 AM

its been a while since i last posted... nervous.gif but i was wondering.. is this all the cheats? 91 and thats it?? sly.gif maybe we can alter em a bit... like making the infinite health cheat ressistant to explosions and stuff u know....

P.s : great job skiller rah.gif biggrin.gif colgate.gif

tminus
  • tminus

ßĹĐ MŘ-FŘ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:58 AM Edited by tminus, 05 May 2005 - 08:17 AM.

Ok back from the lab. Here is my preliminary report on the actual cheat list. This is an attempt to define the exact cheat list devoid of duplicates and mistakes. To reference my last post, I did go and check the list at http://gtasanandreas.net and there is a duplicate code (Katana and Ninja Theme/ though I understand why!) and a double post of the same code with different names, All Traffic Lights are Green and Agreesive Drivers. Just FYI for you mods/admins. Anyways... the important stuff. One major one...

Traffic is Country Vehicles with Hillbilly gear does not exist! To be perfectly clear neither code gives you Hillbilly gear because they are the same code! You can put in one to activate and then put in the other to deactivate, ergo, they are the same. Still, good work on finding the hash method Skiller and providing us with alternate buttons because I think that has a great use no one has realized yet. More on that later*.

To revise my earlier statement about the Adrenaline mode cheat, in no way does it allow you to punch cars and send them flying. It is virtually identical to the Slow Down Time cheat except that the speed will remain normal after you have mounted a bike or motorcycle one time or twice if you enter it while on a bike or motorcycle. To disable you have to deactivate of the bike, reactivate it, get on the bike/motorcycle and deactivate. So, it is different than the Slow Down Time cheat. I guess there is no easy way to describe all that so Adrenaline Mode will have to do for now.

Skiller
Weather Night:

EDIT> This is actually an alternate code for the Sunny Weather (Brighter) cheat:
Sunny Weather (Brighter)
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down

Ok, the good stuff! I count 88 cheats. This is minus the duplcates: Cloudy Weather, Taxis Nitrous etc. and Traffic is Country Vehicles. I also left off any Do Nothing or Blank cheats obviously.

01.Infinite Health
02.Infinite Ammo
03.Health + Armor + $250,000
04.Weapons 1
05.Weapons 2
06.Weapons 3
07.Max Vehicle Stats
08.Max Weapon Stats
09.Max Respect
10.Max Sex Appeal
11.Infinite Lung Capacity
12.High Jump
13.Mega Punch/Kick
14.Never Get Hungry
15.Muscles
16.Skinny
17.Fat
18.Lower Wanted Level
19.Raise Wanted Level
20.Never Wanted
21.Six Star Wanted Level
22.Commit Suicide
23.Recruit Anyone (9mm)
24.Recruit Anyone (Rocket Launcher)
25.All SA Gangs Everywhere
26.OGF, Ballas, Vagos Everywhere
27.Peds Attack You
28.Peds Attack You with Guns
29.Peds Riot
30.Los Santos Riots Everywhere (a.k.a-"Chaos Mode")
31.Peds Have Weapons
32.Hookers Pay You
33.Elvis is Everywhere
34.Funhouse Theme
35.Beach Party Theme
36.Ninja Theme
37.Sex Theme (a.k.a-"Slut Magnet")
38.Adrenaline Mode
39.Speed Up Clock
40.Slow Time
41.Fast Time
42.Cycling Weather and Time Stopped at 21:00
(a.k.a-"Orange Sky")
43.Cycling Weather and Time Stopped at 00:00
(a.k.a-"Always Midnight")
44.Sunny Weather (Bright)
45.Sunny Weather (Brighter)
46.Cloudy Weather
47.Foggy Weather
48.Stormy Weather
49.Sandstorm
50.All Cars Have Nitrous
51.Cars Float Away When Hit
52.Flying Cars
53.Invisible Cars
54.Weapon Free-Aim While Driving
55.Taxis Have Nitrous and L3 Bunny Hop
56.Super Bunny Hop on Bicycles
57.Tank-like Destruction for Cars (a.k.a-"Vehicle of Death")
58.Traffic is Fast Cars
59.Traffic is Country Vehicles
60.Traffic is Sh*t Cars
61.Faster Car Speed
62.Perfect Handling
63.Reduced Traffic
64.Aggressive Traffic
65.Cars Drive on Water
66.Destroy All Cars
67.Black Traffic
68.Pink Traffic
69.Boats Fly
70.Parachute
71.Tanker
72.Hunter
73.Dozer
74.Quad
75.Hydra
76.Vortex
77.Monster
78.Stuntplane
79.Jet Pack
80.Rhino
81.Ranger
82.Caddy
83.Hotring Racer 1
84.Hotring Racer 2
85.Bloodring Banger
86.Stretch Limo
87.Romero's Herse
88.Trashmaster

So there it is, 88. Note that I changed the names of many cheats so its more likely that if there is one that is not on there it is on there but with another name.

*Skiller- What no one has realized (except you maybe) about the alternates is that we can take all the alternate codes you are giving us and boil all cheats down to the least buttons needed for each cheat or easier/faster combinations. I already have picked some alternates for my codelist like the shorter jetpack code Left,Right,L1,L2,R1,R2,Up,Down,Left,Right or
Traffic is Country Vehicles
L1, L1, R1, R1, L2, L1, R2, DOWN, LEFT, UP
which is two buttons shorter than the original. Just a thought.

bastooka_89
  its been a while since i last posted...  but i was wondering.. is this all the cheats? 91 and thats it??  maybe we can alter em a bit... like making the infinite health cheat ressistant to explosions and stuff u know....

All button cheats have been found, as for the 91 part.... biggrin.gif No they cannot be altered without a cheat device like ARMax,Gameshark, Ultimate Codes, Codebreaker etc. or by modding the code itself and using Bartons Method or the Title DB method (untested for SA.)

Let me know if anyone disputes this list of cheats. I am perfectly willing to correct if I have forgotten anything but please remember that I have renamed some and removed duplicate cheats. Peace~

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:16 AM

There are 2 versions of Country Traffic cheat.
- First ver: Gives you rural outfit and changes traffic to country
- Second ver: Only changes the traffic

tminus
  • tminus

ßĹĐ MŘ-FŘ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:21 AM

ogglock

Did you read what I wrote? That is a mistake which Skiller will verify in due time. Try it, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU RURAL OUTFIT! They are alternate button combinations for the same cheat. You can deactivate one with the other, so it impossible that they are different cheats. tounge.gif

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:25 AM

OK fine I'm wrong I'll live with it!

tminus
  • tminus

ßĹĐ MŘ-FŘ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:30 AM Edited by tminus, 05 May 2005 - 08:41 AM.

ogglock
  OK fine I'm wrong I'll live with it!

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. We cool! biggrin.gif Just in agressive pursuit of the truth mode ya know?

Here is a repost from the last page... just want to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed. I think an accurate codelist benefits everyone:

Ok back from the lab. Here is my preliminary report on the actual cheat list. This is an attempt to define the exact cheat list devoid of duplicates and mistakes. To reference my last post, I did go and check the list at http://gtasanandreas.net and there is a duplicate code (Katana and Ninja Theme/ though I understand why!) and a double post of the same code with different names, All Traffic Lights are Green and Agreesive Drivers. Just FYI for you mods/admins. Anyways... the important stuff. One major one...

Traffic is Country Vehicles with Hillbilly gear does not exist! To be perfectly clear neither code gives you Hillbilly gear because they are the same code! You can put in one to activate and then put in the other to deactivate, ergo, they are the same. Still, good work on finding the hash method Skiller and providing us with alternate buttons because I think that has a great use no one has realized yet. More on that later*.

Skiller
Weather Night:

EDIT> This is actually an alternate code for the Sunny Weather (Brighter) cheat:
Sunny Weather (Brighter)
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down

Ok, the good stuff! I count 88 cheats. This is minus the duplcates: Cloudy Weather, Taxis Nitrous etc. and Traffic is Country Vehicles. I also left off any Do Nothing or Blank cheats obviously.

01.Infinite Health
02.Infinite Ammo
03.Health + Armor + $250,000
04.Weapons 1
05.Weapons 2
06.Weapons 3
07.Max Vehicle Stats
08.Max Weapon Stats
09.Max Respect
10.Max Sex Appeal
11.Infinite Lung Capacity
12.High Jump
13.Mega Punch/Kick
14.Never Get Hungry
15.Muscles
16.Skinny
17.Fat
18.Lower Wanted Level
19.Raise Wanted Level
20.Never Wanted
21.Six Star Wanted Level
22.Commit Suicide
23.Recruit Anyone (9mm)
24.Recruit Anyone (Rocket Launcher)
25.All SA Gangs Everywhere
26.OGF, Ballas, Vagos Everywhere
27.Peds Attack You
28.Peds Attack You with Guns
29.Peds Riot
30.Los Santos Riots Everywhere (a.k.a-"Chaos Mode")
31.Peds Have Weapons
32.Hookers Pay You
33.Elvis is Everywhere
34.Funhouse Theme
35.Beach Party Theme
36.Ninja Theme
37.Sex Theme (a.k.a-"Slut Magnet")
38.Adrenaline Mode
39.Speed Up Clock
40.Slow Time
41.Fast Time
42.Cycling Weather and Time Stopped at 21:00
(a.k.a-"Orange Sky")
43.Cycling Weather and Time Stopped at 00:00
(a.k.a-"Always Midnight")
44.Sunny Weather (Bright)
45.Sunny Weather (Brighter)
46.Cloudy Weather
47.Foggy Weather
48.Stormy Weather
49.Sandstorm
50.All Cars Have Nitrous
51.Cars Float Away When Hit
52.Flying Cars
53.Invisible Cars
54.Weapon Free-Aim While Driving
55.Taxis Have Nitrous and L3 Bunny Hop
56.Super Bunny Hop on Bicycles
57.Tank-like Destruction for Cars (a.k.a-"Vehicle of Death")
58.Traffic is Fast Cars
59.Traffic is Country Vehicles
60.Traffic is Sh*t Cars
61.Faster Car Speed
62.Perfect Handling
63.Reduced Traffic
64.Aggressive Traffic
65.Cars Drive on Water
66.Destroy All Cars
67.Black Traffic
68.Pink Traffic
69.Boats Fly
70.Parachute
71.Tanker
72.Hunter
73.Dozer
74.Quad
75.Hydra
76.Vortex
77.Monster
78.Stuntplane
79.Jet Pack
80.Rhino
81.Ranger
82.Caddy
83.Hotring Racer 1
84.Hotring Racer 2
85.Bloodring Banger
86.Stretch Limo
87.Romero's Herse
88.Trashmaster

So there it is, 88. Note that I changed the names of many cheats so its more likely that if there is one that is not on there it is on there but with another name.

*Skiller- What no one has realized (except you maybe) about the alternates is that we can take all the alternate codes you are giving us and boil all cheats down to the least buttons needed for each cheat or easier/faster combinations. I already have picked some alternates for my codelist like the shorter jetpack code Left,Right,L1,L2,R1,R2,Up,Down,Left,Right or
Traffic is Country Vehicles
L1, L1, R1, R1, L2, L1, R2, DOWN, LEFT, UP
which is two buttons shorter than the original. Just a thought.

To revise my earlier statement about the Adrenaline mode cheat, in no way does it allow you to punch cars and send them flying. It is virtually identical to the Slow Down Time cheat except that the speed will remain normal after you have mounted a bike or motorcycle one time or twice if you enter it while on a bike or motorcycle. To disable it you have to get off the bike/motorcycle, deactivate it, reactivate it, get on the bike/motorcycle and deactivate. So, it is different than the Slow Down Time cheat. I guess there is no easy way to describe all that so Adrenaline Mode will have remain. I look at this one as the Slow Time cheat slightly modified.

bastooka_89
  its been a while since i last posted...  but i was wondering.. is this all the cheats? 91 and thats it??  maybe we can alter em a bit... like making the infinite health cheat ressistant to explosions and stuff u know....

All button cheats have been found, as for the 91 part.... biggrin.gif No they cannot be altered without a cheat device like ARMax,Gameshark, Ultimate Codes, Codebreaker etc. or by modding the code itself and using Bartons Method or the Title DB method (untested for SA.)

Let me know if anyone disputes this list of cheats. I am perfectly willing to correct if I have forgotten anything but please remember that I have renamed some and removed duplicate cheats. Peace~

metal_insane
  • metal_insane

asshat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:40 AM

skill u rock!!! if only there was a smilly holding a sighn saying skiller... this one will do bbq.gif Here have a cookie, u deserve it cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:55 AM

nice list tminus, I'm probably the hundredth person to ask this but where is the "Recruit Anyone AK's" Cheat I was looking forward to that.
Is there a possibility that you haven't come across it yet?
Was that new do nothing cheat it?
I hope you find it user posted image (metal_insane I believe you were looking for this, lol).

tminus
  • tminus

ßĹĐ MŘ-FŘ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 10:21 AM

simoncampbell
  nice list tminus, I'm probably the hundredth person to ask this but where is the "Recruit Anyone AK's" Cheat I was looking forward to that.
Is there a possibility that you haven't come across it yet?
Was that new do nothing cheat it?

Thanks...
According to Skiller all cheats have been found. All that are left are duplicates, blanks and alternate button codes for each cheat. So there is no Recruit Anyone (AK.) They assumed all while ago this was one of the remaining undiscovered cheats, which was a good guess considering the 9mm and Rockets version of the cheat, but alas no such luck. However, there are ARMax, Gameshark etc. cheats available from Skiller's Database for Recruit Anyone (AK) that exploits the Recruit Anyone cheats by replacing the 9mm/Rocket Launcher with an AK, but you need said device to use them. I have one and it is nice. However, If you want a way you can do this with button cheats:
Get your stars up enough to get the members you want for your gang. If you want Army Men armed with M-16s get six stars and when you have them around you, do the Lower Wanted Level Cheat or the Never Wanted Cheat. Doing the latter will prevent you from doing this again however. Then put in the Recruit Anyone cheat (either one, it only gives them a 9mm or Rocket Launcher if they are unarmed) and recruit the Army Men, FBI etc. Or to get AKs just start a gang war and during the wave of guys with AKs just put in one of the Recruit Anyone cheats and recruit them. Not actually sure if that would work in a war but it is worth a try or find other peds with AKs and recruit them.

GTA_Gangsta'
  • GTA_Gangsta'

Gangsta 4 Life

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:22 PM

i really dont think ALL the cheats where found because when i use Spawn NRG-500 it says cheat avtivated but when i use the same cheat(but different car) it dont say cheat avtivated like with the tow truck. but i could be wrong just my opinion.

but good work Skiller and CMX

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:32 PM Edited by Skiller, 05 May 2005 - 03:47 PM.

QUOTE (tminus @ May 5 2005, 08:21)
ogglock

Did you read what I wrote? That is a mistake which Skiller will verify in due time. Try it, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU RURAL OUTFIT! They are alternate button combinations for the same cheat. You can deactivate one with the other, so it impossible that they are different cheats. tounge.gif

i will varafy this .. and one does giv eu the hillbilly gear and one only does the traffic.. i have tested this a milltion time .. and there is 91 Button cheats .. maybe 90 since there is one that is Doubled and thats the hookers pay u one .. none of the others are doubles .. what i will do is all post all 91 Hash 1 Code per HasH .. and then we can go From there ..

here is all 91 again .. each one belongs to a Diffrent Hash .. so each one should be a Difrent Cheat . So there should be 91 not 88

Weapon Set 1: CIRCLE, DOWN, R2, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, X, L2, L1, L1
Weapon Set 2: DOWN, R1, R1, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L2, R1, L1, L1
Weapon Set 3: LEFT, L2, X, DOWN, CIRCLE, R2, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, R1, L1, L1
Health/Armor Cheat: RIGHT, L2, LEFT, CIRCLE, LEFT, R2, R2, SQUARE, RIGHT, R1, L1, L1
Raise Wanted Level: R2, SQUARE, R1, CIRCLE, L1, L1, DOWN, TRIANGLE, L1, R2, L1, L1
Lower Wanted Level: TRIANGLE, L2, UP, RIGHT, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L1, R1, X, R2, L1, L1
Weather Night: R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, UP, L1, L1, L1
Weather Overcast: UP, UP, RIGHT, L2, R1, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1
Weather Cloudy: R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, DOWN, UP, L1, L1, L1
Weather Rain: X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2, TRIANGLE, UP, L1, CIRCLE, L1, L1, L1
Weather Fog: L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, X, DOWN, L2, L1, LEFT, DOWN, L1, L1, L1
Quick Time: R2, DOWN, R1, L2, X, RIGHT, UP, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Faster Game Play: LEFT, R1, X, R1, RIGHT, X, R1, LEFT, L2, L1, L1
Slower Game Play: CIRCLE, CIRCLE, UP, SQUARE, SQUARE, L2, UP, R1, DOWN, R2, L1, L1
Pedestrians Have Guns: L1, RIGHT, DOWN, L2, R2, TRIANGLE, R1, TRIANGLE, DOWN, R2, L1, L1
Pedestrians Dont Like You: L1, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, LEFT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, UP, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Pedestrians Have Weapons: SQUARE, L2, X, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, R1, TRIANGLE, L2, L1, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Tank: R2, DOWN, R2, X, TRIANGLE, R1, DOWN, X, L2, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Bloodring Banger: L2, CIRCLE, L2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, X, DOWN, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Rancher: R2, UP, R1, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, X, X, L2, DOWN, L1, L1
Spawn Hotring Racer: L2, L2, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, DOWN, UP, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Hotring Racer 2: R2, UP, LEFT, R2, TRIANGLE, L2, L2, L1, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Romero: R2, L1, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, R2, LEFT, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Stretch: UP, R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, LEFT, L1, UP, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Trashmaster: TRIANGLE, L2, UP, UP, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, DOWN, L2, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Caddy: DOWN, X, CIRCLE, LEFT, UP, DOWN, R1, TRIANGLE, L2, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Explode All Cars: DOWN, DOWN, X, R1, R1, L1, CIRCLE, L1, DOWN, L1, L1
Invisible Cars (Wheels Only): SQUARE, DOWN, RIGHT, R2, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, X, CIRCLE, R2, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Handling (L3 To Jump): CIRCLE, X, RIGHT, X, UP, CIRCLE, L2, RIGHT, CIRCLE, R2, L1, L1
Commit Suicide: R2, X, CIRCLE, L2, TRIANGLE, R2, DOWN, L1, L2, R2, L1, L1
All Green Lights: UP, X, RIGHT, L2, X, LEFT, UP, UP, L2, L1, L1
Aggressive Drivers: L1, LEFT, R2, DOWN, L2, UP, TRIANGLE, L1, X, L1, L1, L1
All Cars Are Pink: R1, TRIANGLE, L1, L2, L2, CIRCLE, R2, TRIANGLE, UP, L1, L1, L1
All Cars Are Black: UP, LEFT, LEFT, L2, UP, RIGHT, R1, L2, R2, L2, L1, L1
Drive On Water: LEFT, TRIANGLE, R2, R1, LEFT, R2, L1, RIGHT, CIRCLE, R1, L1, L1
Dodo Boats: DOWN, L2, DOWN, DOWN, UP, R1, RIGHT, CIRCLE, SQUARE, R2, L1, L1
Make CJ Fat: CIRCLE, R1, X, R2, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, X, R2, L1, L1
Max Muscle: X, R1, SQUARE, L1, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L1, R2, DOWN, L1, L1
Min Muscle/Fat: SQUARE, X, UP, UP, CIRCLE, UP, UP, L1, LEFT, DOWN, L1, L1
Elvis Is Alive: UP, R1, LEFT, CIRCLE, X, R1, R1, CIRCLE, SQUARE, LEFT, L1, L1
Pedestrians Attack (Guns): RIGHT, R2, R2, UP, L2, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L1
Have Beachwear: DOWN, R1, R1, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R2, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L1
Gangs: RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, DOWN, R2, TRIANGLE, X, L2, RIGHT, L1, L1
Only Gang Members Around: RIGHT, CIRCLE, R1, UP, L1, R1, X, CIRCLE, UP, L2, L1, L1
Katana: RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, R2, TRIANGLE, R1, TRIANGLE, L2, TRIANGLE, L2, L1, L1
Have Bondage Gear: RIGHT, SQUARE, L2, SQUARE, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, CIRCLE, R1, L2, L1, L1
Crap Cars: L1, R2, LEFT, R2, R1, UP, CIRCLE, X, L1, L2, L1, L1
Fast Cars: L1, DOWN, R1, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, L2, UP, L1, R1, L1, L1
Flying Cars: L1, R2, SQUARE, L1, X, R1, L1, SQUARE, R1, L1, L1
Super Bunny Hop: L2, RIGHT, UP, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, R2, X, R1, R1, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Hydra: R1, SQUARE, R2, UP, R1, SQUARE, L2, UP, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Vortex: R2, L1, X, UP, DOWN, SQUARE, SQUARE, UP, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Smash 'N' Boom: L1, L1, L2, LEFT, R1, L2, RIGHT, L2, L2, CIRCLE, L1, L1
All Cars Have NOS: R1, R1, CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, L1, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, L1, L1, L1
Smash 'N' Floaters: L1, CIRCLE, L1, UP, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Time 0000: TRIANGLE, X, DOWN, L1, L1, R2, RIGHT, X, L2, LEFT, L1, L1
Time 2100: L2, RIGHT, SQUARE, X, SQUARE, SQUARE, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, LEFT, L1, L1
Weather Rain: TRIANGLE, L2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, LEFT, R1, DOWN, L1, X, L1, L1, L1
Weather Sandstorm: CIRCLE, UP, CIRCLE, R1, L2, DOWN, RIGHT, X, R2, L1, L1, L1
Blank Cheat?: R1, SQUARE, LEFT, LEFT, L1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, L1, L1, L1, L1
Super Jump: CIRCLE, LEFT, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, DOWN, UP, UP, X, L1, R2, L1, L1
Infinite Health: LEFT, DOWN, X, R1, UP, UP, R1, L2, CIRCLE, L2, L1, L1
Infinite Lung: R2, LEFT, CIRCLE, L1, X, X, X, X, L2, L1, L1
Have Parachute: R1, RIGHT, UP, R2, R2, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, X, L2, L1, L1
Have Jetpack: L1, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, SQUARE, RIGHT, X, LEFT, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Never Wanted: R2, L2, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1
Max Wanted Level: DOWN, R1, X, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, R2, DOWN, UP, RIGHT, R1, L1, L1
CJ Has Killer Punch: RIGHT, CIRCLE, SQUARE, R1, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Never Hungry: R2, DOWN, LEFT, CIRCLE, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1
Chaos Mode: L2, RIGHT, L1, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, R1, L1, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1
Have Groucho Gear/Fun House: CIRCLE, LEFT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, UP, LEFT, TRIANGLE, R1, L1, L1, L1
Slow Mod 2/Adrenaline Mode: SQUARE, SQUARE, R2, LEFT, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, UP, L2, R1, L2, L1, L1
Infinite Ammo: L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, DOWN, L1, L1
Shoot 'N' Drive: L2, CIRCLE, UP, DOWN, CIRCLE, L2, RIGHT, CIRCLE, L1, DOWN, L1, L1
Reduce Traffic: R1, SQUARE, UP, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, L2, L1, LEFT, L1, L1
Countryside Traffic: SQUARE, UP, SQUARE, R1, TRIANGLE, L1, L2, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, L1, L1
Colts Recruit (Anyone): L2, X, RIGHT, L2, SQUARE, LEFT, L1, CIRCLE, UP, LEFT, L1, L1
Have Hillbilly Gear: SQUARE, TRIANGLE, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, R1, RIGHT, L1, L1
Rocket Launchers Recruit: R1, TRIANGLE, DOWN, RIGHT, L1, TRIANGLE, L1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, L1
Max Respect: TRIANGLE, UP, R1, UP, CIRCLE, R2, SQUARE, X, X, RIGHT, L1, L1
Max Sexappel: L2, X, L1, TRIANGLE, DOWN, L2, UP, DOWN, L2, SQUARE, L1, L1
Taxies Have Nitrous: CIRCLE, LEFT, TRIANGLE, UP, R1, UP, R1, R2, R1, LEFT, L1, L1
Hitman In All weapon Stats: RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, L1, R1, LEFT, UP, R2, SQUARE, DOWN, L1, L1
Max All Vehicle Stats: TRIANGLE, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2, L2, L1, X, SQUARE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Hunter: R2, RIGHT, R2, R1, X, DOWN, LEFT, R2, DOWN, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Spawn Quad: UP, L2, L1, R1, L1, L2, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, L1, L1
Spawn Tanker: R1, DOWN, R2, DOWN, X, TRIANGLE, UP, X, TRIANGLE, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Dozer: R2, UP, TRIANGLE, LEFT, UP, L1, L2, R2, LEFT, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Stunt Plane: R2, RIGHT, L1, R1, LEFT, UP, LEFT, SQUARE, DOWN, L2, L1, L1
Spawn Monster: RIGHT, UP, R1, R1, R1, DOWN, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1
Hookers Pay You: X, X, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, L1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, L2, L1, L1

BEN LORD
  • BEN LORD

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:40 PM

skiller these are the same code they must have the same hash becos they deactivate eachother. neither one gives u rural clothing

Countryside Traffic: SQUARE, UP, SQUARE, R1, TRIANGLE, L1, L2, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, L1, L1

Have Hillbilly Gear: SQUARE, TRIANGLE, L1, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT, X, CIRCLE, R1, RIGHT, L1, L1

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (BEN LORD @ May 5 2005, 15:40)
skiller these are the same code they must have the same hash becos they deactivate eachother. neither one gives u rural clothing

K i just tested this my self and

gives u the gear .. do try the codes ..

This one only the Traffic

tested my self
and iv tested this many times befor becuase i found this odd ..
but hey .. if your eyes cant see the changed .. go get them looked at tounge.gif J/k

Super Bum
  • Super Bum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Skiller @ May 5 2005, 15:53)

tested my self
but hey .. if your eyes cant see the changed .. go get them looked at tounge.gif J/k

I tried this hillbilly gear and it worked fine its a good code ben lord cant of tried that code

BEN LORD
  • BEN LORD

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Super Bum @ May 5 2005, 16:15)
QUOTE (Skiller @ May 5 2005, 15:53)

tested my self

I tried this hillbilly gear and it worked fine its a good code ben lord cant of tried that code

OWELL i got it wrong (im a complete ass) soz skiller but how come they deactiveate eachother blush.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users