Quantcast

» «
Photo

What happens when a Bone Thug loses his harmony?

20 replies to this topic
Spidey.
  • Spidey.

Secret Wars

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:51 AM

From SOHH.com

Bizzy Bone Gone Berserk? On Wednesday night, an out-of-control Bizzy Bone, of Bone Thugs N Harmony fame, made an appearance on Houston's Damage Control KPFT radio show. The recently homeless emcee -- appearing to be in some type of hallucination -- ranted and raved on and on for almost 15 minutes in an incoherent, sporadic interview with host Pushermania. "What you'll hear is a man on the verge of a breakdown, trying to hold it together and contain his rage, sadness and multiple intoxications," remarked host Pushermania. "I know for a fact, he scared a few people. I was just there like, Ok, bro... you do your thing.'" Throughout the interview, Bizzy goes in and out of his haze, speaking fast and then growling as if demon-possessed while giving praise to "My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ".

Crazy Interview

Before
user posted image

After
user posted image

Hurricane5
  • Hurricane5

Abgoosht Forever

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:27 AM

What the f*ck!?

After all his recent problems... he's finally lost it, or turned to drugs...

He's even looking really bad. confused.gif

He's one of my favorite hip hop artists... man this is just... very sad, almost scary.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:34 AM

Heh, holy christ that guy is f*cked up. Sad how the "mighty" have fallen.

lesfleanut
  • lesfleanut

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:22 PM

(i want to be that guy.)

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:30 PM

I don't remember what he looks like with hair. Anyone got an old pic? Also, why the f*ck is he homeless? Bone Thugs are millionaires. What happened to him to make him a bum?

And I live in Houston...and I have no f*cking idea what Damage Control KPFT radio is. I don't think it's a real radio station, just some sh*t some black people put together. Ohhhh, wait, I know what it is. It's this privately owned station, Pacifica

Whatever he is though, he's seriously trashed. Damn, that's sad. It makes me depressed to hear him that messed up.

DelScorcho
  • DelScorcho

A Right Bugger

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:02 PM

That interview was skeery. Someone needed to bonk him over the head and drag him out of the radio station- INTERVIEW OVER!

I'm guessing his money went down the chute with the influx of drugs in his life. And -no offense to you Bone Thugs fans- but the Bone Thugs havent had a hit a pretty long time.

As requested, Bizzy Bone with hair:

user posted image

MsNobody
  • MsNobody

Playstation Portable

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:23 PM Edited by MsNobody, 02 May 2005 - 08:35 PM.

I downloaded the file from the link you gave us Spidey and I just got a song with beats and scratches but no interview.

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked. Honestly, I think he has seriously lost it. It's a sad thing too. When he talks into the microphone in a deep voice, it's creepy.

JuVeNiLe
  • JuVeNiLe

Asshole By Nature

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:54 PM

He just did a song with Jim Jones and that was hot...

Bizzy got problems...I don't know what the hell happened to him.

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:33 AM

Is there anyone that can make that file more suitable for 56k?

Ded_Sniper
  • Ded_Sniper

Teflon Don a.k.a. H.N.I.C.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:19 AM

Here are some rare facts about Bone thugs-n-harmony that you might not know. To the best of our knowlege all these facts are 100% true unless otherwise stated.

Bone thugs-n-harmony were first called the Bandaid Boys and had different members.

When Bone thugs-n-harmony got together they first formed the group B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e.

Layzie Bone got the name B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e off a building on the way to jail in 1990 before going to texas

Bizzy Bone recored his first album at age 17.

Bizzy Bone is half Italian and half Black.

Bizzy Bone was abducted by his half-sister's father when he was four years old.

Back in the early 90's before Jay-Z became who he is today he battled Bizzy Bone and lost. (No Confirm From Jay-Z)

"Thug Luv" was originally a track with Bizzy Bone, 2Pac and Silk-E-Fyne. The track was later redone to add the other members of Bone thugs-n-harmony on it.

Some known people that have dissed Bone thugs-n-harmony are 3 6 Mafia, Canibus, Twista, Tha Dogg Pound, Shyheim(Wu Tang).

Flesh-N-Bone worked at KFC so the group could raise money for bus tickets to L.A.

BONE has many meanings some of which are: Beating On Niggas Everyday, Brothers On Normal Elimination, Brewed Out Niggas Everyday, and Buddahed Out Niggas Everyday.

Flesh-N-Bone never signed to Ruthless Records with the rest of the group.

Bone thugs-n-harmony has worked with the Insane Clown Posse.

Eazy-E first signed Bone thugs-n-harmony.

"Tha Crossroads" (Second Version) is dedicated to Eazy-E, Lil Boo of The Graveyard Shift, Krayzie's cousin, Wally, and uncle Charles.

Bone thugs-n-harmony won a Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group in 1997. They performed "Tha Crossroads". Beating Salt-N-Pepa, A Tribe Called Quest, 2Pac & Dr. Dre, and 2Pac & K-Ci & JoJo.

Bone thugs-n-harmony won best rap/hip-hop artist in 1998 on American Music Awards for "If I Could Teach The World". Beating Puff Daddy and Wu-Tang Clan.

Bone thugs-n-harmony are the only group to record hits with rap legends Eazy-E, 2pac, and Notorious B.I.G.

E. 1999 Eternal is Bone thugs-n-harmony best selling album and is one of the best selling rap albums of all time.

Bone thugs-n-harmony have sold more then 30 million records.

Each member of Bone thugs-n-harmony has made successful solo albums except Wish Bone (Has not released a solo album).

Flesh-N-Bone was sentenced to 11 years in a California state prison for threatening a friend with an AK-47. He is still in prison today and he is expected to be released on parole in 2008.

In 1990 Layzie Bone caught selling drugs and is forced to moved to Texas to live with his uncle and aunt.

Layzie Bone sustained a critical eye injury while shooting his video "Listen". He suffered a quarter inch abrasion on the pupil of his right eye, due to special effects chemicals.

A man listened to the song "Mo Murdah" 45 minutes before killing two people.

Bone thugs-n-harmony went to Switzerland to shoot the video "Home" featuring Phil Collins.

Because of the 9/11 terrorist attacks Bone thugs-n-harmony had to change the lyrics to some of the songs off the Thug World Order album. Things like "f*ck the police and the FBI" were taken off so not to offend fans that were affected by the 9/11 attacks.

Layzie Bone's alias L-Burna was given to him by his sister.

Layzie Bone named his album "Thugs By Nature" because he felt he was a thug by nature. He said he is not trying to be a thug and that he was born a thug.

As a kid Layzie Bone was shot by someone in the head while he was walking down the street in his Cleveland neighborhood. (Not 100% Sure)

Flesh-N-Bone once beat up a neighbor who complained of loud music in their suburban community.

Layzie Bone grew up wanting to be a baseball player.

Layzie Bone's album "Thugs By Nature" had a lack of Bone collabs because they were all working on their albums at the same time.

Layzie Bone was originally named Bizzy Bone but it was later changed.

Krayzie Bone accidentally shot Wish Bone in the leg with a twelve gauge and was sent to prison for about a year and a half. This is what Krayzie had to say about it:
"We was like driving around drunk doing stupid sh*t and um I accidentally shot him. Shot him in the leg with the uh twelve gauge and it was like a whole big thing. He went to the hospital, police came, you know what Im saying, took me to jail and everything."

2Pac wanted to start a project called "One Nation" that might of had Bone thugs-n-harmony in it, but it never happened because 2Pac died.

Bone thugs-n-harmony "Money, Money" video did not get much airtime on any television stations because they thought it promoted stealing.

Bizzy Bone was accused of assaulting a barber student in January of 1999 but was found innocent in court.

Bone thugs-n-harmony sued Chuck Bone co-owner of the promotions company Bone-N-Wen because their name had two trademarks of Bone thugs-n-harmony the "Bone" and "-n-".

Wish Bone was arrested at a strip club in July of 1997 because a stripper claimed that he slapped her in the butt. Someone else slapped the stripper's butt then turned and slapped Wish because she thought he did it.

Bobby Brown recorded a song called "I'm Bone" with Bone thugs-n-harmony that was supposed to be on the Thug World Order album but the song didn't make the cut.

Bizzy Bone has been to a psychiatrist a few times.

According to Dresta it was because of him that Bone thugs-n-harmony got signed to Ruthless. He says that Bone auditioned to him first and he liked their style so he got them backstage to audition for Eazy-E.

Bone thugs-n-harmony hit song "1st Of The Month" was put on the album "E. 1999 Eternal" at the last minute even though the album was already complete.

Elroy Doil
  • Elroy Doil

f*ck off.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:21 AM

Interesting stuff, especially the Jay Z battle.

Jay Z is a punk who rips off lyrics mind you.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:25 PM

This makes me sick.

I'm disgusted right now.

Matt.
  • Matt.

east of eden

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:20 PM

What a crazy motherf*cker.

dontgetit.gif

MsNobody
  • MsNobody

Playstation Portable

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Elroy Doil @ May 3 2005, 11:21)
Jay Z is a punk who rips off lyrics mind you.

Puhlease, every rapper has taken a bite of other rappers shit at least once.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Corredo "Cordero" Corleone

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 May 2005 - 01:29 AM Edited by Phatgordo13, 04 May 2005 - 01:32 AM.

That mother f*cker flipped his sh*t. He's on some trippy sh*t. I cant believe what Im hearing. This mother f*cker.....lost his sh*t.

"You drink a lot................you BLACK OUT! Holla. HOLLA. HOOOOLLLLAAAAAA!!!!"

lol....

@D_S - Good lookin on the fact sheet. Good read.

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:47 AM

Here is a new interview with Bizzy. I reckon this whole thing is pretty f*cking sad. I wonder how he hit rock bottom, Bone Thugs have sold millions. He should be set.

from btnhboard.com

At around 9:30 they got Bizzy on the line... (RP=Russ Parr, SK=Supa Ken)

RP: Bizzy is on the line right now, he wants to clearify the interview so everybody makes sure they feel ok.

RP: Hey man I didn't mean to start a whole bunch of stuff but we aired some clippings of an interview you did.

BB:Yeah, yeah, I heard you did, I'm very grateful and very, very thankful I didn't know that it was going to make the impact like it did but I'm glad that you were able to put it on the air and things so I can kinda highlight what we were talking about. I really appreciate it.

RP: Are you ok man?

BB: Yeah, most definitely, most, most definitely, most definitely sometimes you know when you are speaking from the heart a lot of people you know wonder you know is this kid upset, is something wrong with this guy, is he schizo, is he shifted and it's nothing like that. Everything can be explained just with the truth. If we can just sit back, and not just speak with paraboles but speak with paraboles through truth and when you hear certain things inside of things it's not just a story that's just made up out of the blue it's something that actually happened it's documented and if you hear something inside of it that's just the blessing and grace. That's all it is.

SK:So I mean what's up Bizzy? Is everything good? I mean truly we didn't understand anything you were saying.

BB: Well I mean you have to understand that it was more or less we were in that surrounding things were coming at me so fast that you know.... (He then gets cut off by Russ Par)

Russ Parr: Let me ask you Bizzy are you homeless? You were saying that you lived in bus stations.

BB: "Well I mean we went from that to being able to get us into a hotel room and kind of relax but we went through the whole throw all of the furniture outside, people picking up my bibles, people just scattering my close everywhere. My tv's got stolen, my music anything that I owned everthing was tooken I mean even from everything was tooken away from me soon as I got back from walking?"

Alfredas:Where were you walking to?

BB: Actually what happened we happened to be in a city called Akron and I seen some person out there that i needed to speak to that I needed to be around and a lot of people thought something was wrong with me and said well this guy is giving up all of his money to some homelss fellow but it wasn't like that it was a little bit more deeper it was a little bit more spiritual than that and it was from the heart.

RP: Ok I got you man. Well look man you know what when you get your record out there man give me a call man we gonna put you on alright.

BB: Well you know we got music that 's out there you know it's plenty of music out there we got I understand that was out there and we also got a lot of stuff from the gift and it's music that's there and if there is anything that does come out, hey I have no problem of making sure that you guys are able to put it out and I appreciate you putting your hand out there and it's very much appreciated.

RB: Alright Bizzy well it's good to hear from you man. Take care of yourself we got love for you baby.

BB:Alright gawd bless you 1.

AK-47
  • AK-47

Kicking it

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 04 May 2005 - 03:09 PM

Damn that sh*t was scary, i'd of hated to be in the same studio as him when he went off like that confused.gif

Hes really gone downhill, its sad sad.gif

Ded_Sniper
  • Ded_Sniper

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:00 AM

Official Statement About Bizzy Bone

Many of you probably heard the recent interview with a Houston radio station where Bizzy Bone was talking like he was crazy. Well in a new interview Bizzy Bone clears up any questions that you may have about him and Bone Thugs plus more:

Official Statement

5/03/2005

Statements based upon the Bizzy Bone interview, in Houston, TX by the Source Magazine and other media sources claim that during this interview the jocks were at times nervous and laughing stating that Bizzy Bone was off base with his responses to the questions asked. They felt uneasy with the way he was mumbling and slurring his words. Causing the media to frenzy making false claims that Bizzy was or is using drugs. Bizzy reply to these allegations is " I am not on drugs, I may on occasion drink a beer to relieve tension, relax or to sooth the spirit". Bizzy in fact claims during this interview, blasphemy and evil words were being said toward him as they laughed.
He also addressed him living arrangement, he's in fact not homeless, he stays in hotel by choice not by force. That he comes in contact with people (homeless) and shelters and bus stops. Quoted saying "This is real America, I walk with these people, these people are real and what I write about is real".
In response to his suffering his manager Rick Robinson stated today that he has been in the studio recording and making guest appearances. This industry is a daily struggle, not matter who you are or how well connected you may be.
Bizzy finally addressed one last issue. The claims being made about his mental and emotional stability, he stated that he is walking through his spiritual mission. He's finally set in his spot and knows what he wants. Everyone around him creates confusion and lies, but yet no one is willing to offer help. He's not asking for hand outs, for he is a humble man, but what he does ask for is respect. "Respect is given, when it is received. Keep it real all the way, don;t come at me with bullsh*t, cut the games. Everyone knows what's going on, yet no one wants to stand up and KEEP IT REAL".

Mary Bowlin

btnhcentral.com

^^ If you want to hear the statement...

Celica144db
  • Celica144db

Venomous

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:41 AM

Where in the sweet name of f*ck is that particular interview on that link that was given? The file is massive...

Roald
  • Roald

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:32 AM

Yeah, It's some kind of mixtape. =/

Ded_Sniper
  • Ded_Sniper

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:50 PM Edited by Ded_Sniper, 06 May 2005 - 04:45 PM.

Seriously? I didn't listen to it, I just read the sh*t...but here is another one

http://69.57.150.70/...oast2k.net).wma

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users