Photo

hardest mission?

32 replies to this topic
simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:58 PM

Yea that mission is S.A.M. That mission was hard for me as well. The exchange was hard because i kept on failing but i didn't know why. Actually, i still don't know why but i passed it. Expresso-2-go was hard. It took me a couple of tries before i got it.

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:53 PM

I just did the "S.A.M." mission and I found that hard too. I drove the Yakuza Stinger thru the tunnel cause I didn't want to bother with the boat. And crashed it. Then I used the bridge which ended up being faster. I got to the airport but missed the airplane with the rocket launcher. After a third try, I got it and got the packages and took off with the Stinger. I had to shoot down a police helicopter. I drove to the hospital in Shoreside to get to the Paint 'n Spray shop, which I located beforehard. But I couldn't find it this time! I guess it was because of the chase and some panic, I dunno. So I just booked it to my Shoreside hideout to get the bribe stars. I did that and my Stinger was smoking. So I pulled out the Cartel Cruiser from my garage and took it to Asuka's construction hangout.

Well I guess the next one will be the last of the story mode! It's enough to get my closure for this game, then I'll get Vice City!

snaporaz
  • snaporaz

black leather jacket

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:57 AM

you know what...i am a freaking idiot. i've beaten the game like four times by now...and everytime i did the "bait" mission where i have to drive to shoreside and lure the guys in the sentinals to the yakuza hideout...i always got all three of them at once following me, and it would take like an hour of trying before i got them all to the place without f*cking up...because i just thought that you had to pass by all the pink dots [the sentinals] before going to the yellow spot [the hideout]. and just now i barely figure out to do it one at a time. i'm a f*cking idiot. i can't believe i ever accomplished it that way in the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users