• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 05:25 PM

what do u think is the hardest mission

Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass
  • Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass

If you were a woman I'd slug you...

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 05:52 PM

I think the hardest mission for me was Grand Theft Aero, because the Cartel kept killing me when I went to get the Dodo, and then they kept blowing up the car I was in when I went to the Pan-Lantic Construction Site, and if I made it that far, they kept killing me in the maze.

tommy vercetti guy
  • tommy vercetti guy

A fellow canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

The hardest mission is "Expresso to go".

- hard to get from one island to another quickly
- mafia kept busting my ass
- Just hard

delta_leader_4
  • delta_leader_4

PSN: gbabu5y

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:07 PM

I have'nt played GTA3 for a long time, but I remember that the mission in the last city where you furst learn to drive-by was hard. I kept on running out of time, or maybe was really bad back then ...

DarkGTA
  • DarkGTA

DarkGTA Has Returned

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:17 PM

"The Exchange" was pretty tough.

"Grand Theft Aero" got me confused for a bit until I found a way to kill the cartels.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2005 - 11:46 PM

When your working for the Purple Nine's, brining the car all the way to Portland without getting it to damaged and going through Saint Mark's, I thought that was the hardest mission.

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:14 AM

I thought that Expresso to go was the hardest i also hated grand theft aero angry.gif

Cuse510
  • Cuse510

Chi-Town

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:04 AM

The Exchange was extremely hard... it's been a while since I finished the game, but I'm positive that it easliy took me the most tries to complete out of any other one. Also, for some reason, I had a whole lot of trouble with the last El burro mission, the one where you have to collect all of his magazines in a certain time limit.

gta1128
  • gta1128

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:16 AM

me 2 yeti!!!!

Philtheonearmedbandit
  • Philtheonearmedbandit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:11 AM

Though "Big and Veiny" the last El Burro mission was a bitch and a half to complete, especially since I did it after beating the game when the entire Portland area hated me, I would still have to say that "Espresso 2 Go" was the worst one you basically had one of three choices, use a fast car and pray to god that no mobsters with Shotguns were hanging around Saint Marks when you went through, do a driveby in one of your bullet proof cars which sucks because it takes a long time and sometimes it gives enemies a chance to pull you out, or get out a rhino tank and pray to god that the range of the cannon can shave off a few of those precious seconds.

sparky63
  • sparky63

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:43 AM

Yeah Big n Veiny was quite hard

The rest of the missions are quite easy for me since I've replayed gta3 so many times
although I have never managed to do the off road vehicle missions

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:16 PM

I donno i thought the exchange was quite easy compared to some of the other missions but it depends if you know where to hide when the first start shooting and if u know the gunsgunsguns cheat. Nomally i ran into the garage behind the close door for a bit of shelter then do the cheats os i have weapons and burn the guys on the other side of the door then use the cartal to ride to the gate running over the guys guarding it of they are there. Then hop out into my bullet proof patriot and follow to where needed and use the rocket launcher for the rest of it. Finshed the guards holding Maria of with the rifel and i'm done. So fromt the moment u get out the gate its pretty easy.

The hardest for me so far is actully some of the rampage_ani.gif missions. For instance the one where i have to shoot off either the yardies heads off or the cartel's head. It's harder then normal cos u really gotta aim proper cos they want the head off and if u hit the body it doesn't count. So they have been hard for me.

But not as hard as trying to fly that frickin plane.... has anyone here used the DoDo? Because i just cant seem to get it off the ground. I'm on the landing pad and set off on a str8 line but still i dont rise.

Krusty.
  • Krusty.

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:32 PM

Espresso 2 Go was the hardest for me, i have GTA3 on PS2 and have had it for about, 4 months...I am still on Espresso 2 Go...

Philtheonearmedbandit
  • Philtheonearmedbandit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (Krusteee @ May 12 2005, 22:32)
Espresso 2 Go was the hardest for me, i have GTA3 on PS2 and have had it for about, 4 months...I am still on Espresso 2 Go...

Get a tank, that part's up to you, however you do it, do it. Now first go around the islands and find all the stands, but don't destroy any of them. There should be 2 in Portland, 5 in Staunton, and 2 in Shoreside.

Now, drive your tank to the one in Saint Marks and shoot. Get out of Saint Marks quickly before the Mafia get you, now drive towards the bridge and take out the other on the way.

Take out the five in Staunton in any order you want, but my suggestion is start at Fort Staunton and work you way over.

If you've done this correct you should have three or four minutes left, quickly drive to Shoreside (pray you time the bridge right) and take out the stand at the hospital first, then go back to the airport and take that stand out, that was the way I did it, the hardest part was obtaining a tank without cheating.

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:39 AM

Instead of using a tank, I find it easier to drive around the city and put the dots on the map before shooting any stalls. If you have them all pegged, it should be a cakewalk, save the Mafia turf. My best advice when in Saint Mark's is to keep your eyes on the sidewalks, and run over any mobsters.

But to do with this topic, I think the hardest mission is The Getaway, naturally. To you that have never done it without cheats or all the hidden packages, it can be very tough. Not only do you not have any heavy weapons, you only have so long to kill everyone with just a nine (You may get other pickups from dead Cartel). However, if you do complete it the legit way with only one semi-automatic gun, it's very satisfying. smile.gif

Mav.
  • Mav.

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Bartleby @ May 14 2005, 18:39)
Instead of using a tank, I find it easier to drive around the city and put the dots on the map before shooting any stalls. If you have them all pegged, it should be a cakewalk, save the Mafia turf. My best advice when in Saint Mark's is to keep your eyes on the sidewalks, and run over any mobsters.

But to do with this topic, I think the hardest mission is The Getaway, naturally. To you that have never done it without cheats or all the hidden packages, it can be very tough. Not only do you not have any heavy weapons, you only have so long to kill everyone with just a nine (You may get other pickups from dead Cartel). However, if you do complete it the legit way with only one semi-automatic gun, it's very satisfying. smile.gif

I think you mean "The Exchange". "The Getaway" is a mission for Toni Cipriani on Portland that has nothing to do with The Columbian Cartel.

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (maverick01 @ May 14 2005, 00:42)
I think you mean "The Exchange". "The Getaway" is a mission for Toni Cipriani on Portland that has nothing to do with The Columbian Cartel.

Yes, "The Exchange". I get the two mixed up. Thank you.

By the way, "The Getaway" was a mission you did for Joey, not Toni. Are you thinking "The Pick-Up"?

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:43 AM

I'm only about halfway through the game, but by far the toughest has been Triads and Tribulations. No matter how I went about it it took me maybe 50 tries before I was able to kill the guy in the alley and escape alive to complete the mission.

After that was "Cutting the Grass" because as easy as it was it was very difficult for me to come up with a way not to spook him, but still stay close enough not to lose him.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:35 PM

With all of the testing that I've done for GTA:LC, I don't think there's any mission that's a challenge for me anymore. Waka-Gashira Wipeout can be tough as there's no way to cheat the game. You have to complete that mission inside of a Cartel Cruiser without getting out. And since a couple of guys have M16s up there, it can be tough.

Speaking of LC, missions like Espresso-2-Go and Marked Man are quite easy with the use of a Hunter helicopter. rah.gif

Black Sabre Driver
  • Black Sabre Driver

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:54 AM

Most impossible mission: uzi rider with the nines glitch.

Hardest mission: Gripped

amh714
  • amh714

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:01 PM

Expresso to go had to be the hardest. There was always a stall that I couldn't find.

amh714
  • amh714

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 03:25 PM Edited by amh714, 04 June 2005 - 03:44 PM.

Grand Theft Aero was hard because I always died trying get to the elevator

Grove Snake
  • Grove Snake

The One, The Only...

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:08 PM

Hmm, well I haven't played GTA3 in a while..But I can remember that I'm still stuck at the Express To Go mission. So that's the hardest for me.

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 12:16 AM Edited by Lagoon Bug, 05 June 2005 - 10:19 AM.

oops double post, delete this one

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 12:17 AM

For "Grand Theft Aero," I just used a sniper gun at the airport and for some of the guys at the construction site. For the rest of them going to the elevator, I just kept shooting the rocket launcher and heard them die. I still got shot at real bad though.

For me I think the hardest was "Marked Man." I think it's that one, driving Ray to the airport before the time ran out.

Also "Bomb Da Base" until I used the mouse on my PC.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:18 AM

I forget the name of the mission but I had to deliver a car to a garage in Portland, driving it from Shoreside Vale. Like one hard bump or about two small bumps could make the car explode. Plus it had to be delivered to Saint Mark's which didn't make it any easier whereas the Mafia were ready to gun my vehicle.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:56 AM

That mission is called 'Rigged to Blow.' But the Mafia guys shouldn't be shooting at you during that mission. The ped_threat that is assigned in the game's code is temporarily disabled during that mission.

That mission by the way is the first that I ever coded by myself for GTA:LC. And since it was my first mission, I had to play it a lot to bug test it. So I'm very good at it by now. I can almost always pass it in under two minutes.

snaporaz
  • snaporaz

black leather jacket

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:19 AM

i suppose i would have to say the hardest mission is the exchange.

i might consider missions like espresso 2 go and grand theft aero equally hard, but surprisingly i've beaten them in a single try the last couple times i've replayed the game.

kingdom come's pretty freakin' hard when i think about it.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:51 AM

Come to think of it, the only mission where I had repeated trouble on was Grand Theft Aero. I just couldn't shoot the rocket launcher at the right moment. confused.gif

After many unsuccessful tries, I succeeded.

snaporaz
  • snaporaz

black leather jacket

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (Chunky Lee Chong @ Jun 5 2005, 10:51)
Come to think of it, the only mission where I had repeated trouble on was Grand Theft Aero. I just couldn't shoot the rocket launcher at the right moment. confused.gif

After many unsuccessful tries, I succeeded.

isn't that mission called S.A.M. or something?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users