3 questions I need answered about this game!
Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:51 AM
1. Why does Salvatore Leone stab you in the back?
2. Why do the Yardies turn against you after you do all that work for them?
3. Why does the main character kill Maria at the end of the game?
Thanks if you reply
Posted 01 May 2005 - 05:58 AM
2. They don't. I'm fairly certain that they'll only attack you if you attack them. I may be wrong though. I hardly ever bother with their missions.
3. No one (but Rockstar) knows for sure wether or not you kill her. It's been debated countless times, one side saying that you simply fire a shot in to the air to get her to shut up, the other side saying she's dead.
Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:08 PM
2. The Yardies figure out that you're working for their boss, and they get kinda pissed, so, they hate you.
3. It's unknown at the moment.
Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:55 AM
Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:09 AM
Posted 03 May 2005 - 02:20 PM
The Yardies turn on you, after the "kingdom come" mission, don't they??
As the Yardie's Boss, also made a deal with the Cartel (Catalina) to have you killed.?
Why would you go to all the trouble to save Maria, only to kill her yourself?
The last gunshot at the end of the cutscene, was
you shooting a sniper, that was located at the top ot the tower. ---------Maria
Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:33 AM
Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:02 PM Edited by Tril, 08 May 2005 - 11:06 PM.
the 3rd one...
1:Maria told him you were her boyfriend...
2:The Yardies were working for Catalina it's explained on the last mission for them...
3:Cuz he had a shotgun and the sh*t was fun...
And ya'll need to get it...
THERE IS NO OTHER REASON!!!
HE KILLED HER!!!BOOM!!! SHOTGUN TO THE CHEST!!!
A:It was a shotgun listen to the sound.
B:Claude only shoots a shotgun at chest level.
C:The shotgun can't go far range.
D:She stops talking in the middle of the sentence when he shoots,
Girls like that would start complaining about being attacked if the
Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:17 AM
2. The yardies try to kill you because they are working with the Cartel who are at war with the Yakuza and since you are working esclusively for the Yakuza and just working for the Yardies on the side, they decide that you've gotta go.
3. I could see Claude killing Maria at the end, but I don't see why he would go to all that trouble to save her ass if he just shot her at the end, but it could also be that he changed his mind since she's annoying as hell. Rockstar North leaves too many loose ends.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users