San an gettin stuck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
scabo19
  • scabo19

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 11:51 PM

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][SIZE=7][COLOR=red] angry.gif IM A F**KING PISSED.IF UR WONDERING IF THIS IS A BASHING TOWARDS ROCKSTAR THEN ITS NOT BUT RATHER TOWARDS SONY.I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN A FAN OF THE PS2 AND THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!I MEAN COME ON-WHY I AM GONNA PAY 150 FOR A CUT DOWN PC.I'LL STICK TO MY PC THANKS.SO I'M AH REAL HUGE GTA FAN AND I'M AWAITING PC VERSION OF SAN AN.ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ONE AH MA GOOD FRENZ SAYS HE HAS SAN AN AND HEZ GONNA LEND ME SO I BORROW IT.AND I BORROW A SCPH 30001 FROM A FRIEND.I HAVE ONE COMMENT:DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR PS2!!! I HAVE NEVER ENJOYED MORE THAN 5 MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY ON THE FIRST MISSION FOR THE GAME FREEZES.I'VE CLEANED THE DISC 20 TIMES,CLEANED THE LENS ABOUT 30 AND STOOD THE PS2 VERTICALLY FOR BETTER PERFOMANCE AND NOTHING HAS WORKED!!!!I EVENTUALLY RETURN THE PS2.I THEN BORROW A SLIMLINE SCPH 70012(ONE OF THE LATEST MODELS MIND YOU!!) AND TRY SAN AN AGAIN. IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL FOR 10 MINUTES THEN [SIZE=14] BANG BANG IT FREEZES!!!![SIZE=1][SIZE=7] I TRIED EVERYTHING AND MORE THAT I DID WITH THE SCPH 30001 AND NOTHING HAS WORKED AGAIN!!! MAYBE I CUD BE WRONG.MAYBE THE DISC IS DEFECTIVE.MAYBE R* IS TO BLAME(HMMM??). I DONT KNOW BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM F**KIN PISSED AND I HOPE SONT OR ROCKSTAR IS READING THIS.I MEAN I GAVE UP VIDEOGAMES FOR MY GIRLFRIEND THEN TOOK IT BACK UP WHEN I HEARD SAN AN WAS COMING.THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE THE GAME.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE!!!! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME CONTINOUSLY.SORRY IF I SOUND TO AGGRESIVE BUT I NEED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.THANK READERS IN ADVANCE, SCABO19 SIGNING OUT

Grove-Street-Families
  • Grove-Street-Families

Grove street families

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 11:54 PM

buy a new game. get a refund to get your money back

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

f*ck-face stop talkin' sh*t!
It's not the f*ckin' PS2's fault your SA was f*cked up...
So shut the hell up...Bein' a god damn idiot over your own stupidity...

Phili G
  • Phili G

~GTA TRIVIA manager assistant~

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:01 AM Edited by Phili G, 01 May 2005 - 12:13 AM.

1. I would doubt R* or Sony would attempt to read this poorly written topic.
2. Read how to use the BB codes by clickin on the BB code help under the smilies.
3.Read through something you typed before posting GONNA PAY 150 FOR A CUT DOWN PC.I'LL STICK TO MY PC THANKS
4 Don't expect a very good time on the forums using caps lock.

Tsuroki
  • Tsuroki

Gone Fishin'

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:16 AM

The game is glitchy. Get over it, or just wait for it to come out on PC.

And cut out the caps, you're making my eyes scream in agony.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users