Photo

I need an experts help...

5 replies to this topic
gtaneedsmorejets
  • gtaneedsmorejets

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:17 AM

When every my dad installs a Mod that replaces the skimmer( A jet mods called F-18 Falcon) We do every thing its says to do, But when we play the game, The speed and hight flying rate is good, But it still looks like the Skimmer cryani.gif ( Which its suposed to look like a real F-18 military jet). I really don't know why its doing this and its getting on my nerves... Dam mods angry.gif . But is there another explantion for why its not working or is it just a peice crap?

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:27 AM

It may be a faulty mod, or it may be a mod that just changes the flying habits of the Skimmer - not the appearance.

I'm pretty sure that with vehicle mods, you need specific tools to install the different parts of the mod. Make sure to download all the tools needed. I don't have much of a clue when it comes to manually installing vehicle mods. I haven't done anything like that for yonks.

gtaneedsmorejets
  • gtaneedsmorejets

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:38 AM

I just don't get it, They show a Picture and the aircraft and when you install it...Crap?!? A Dam lousy byplane angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif .

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Best Contributor [Technology] 2012

Posted 30 April 2005 - 05:57 AM

*moved from VC PC Chat*

xrk
  • xrk

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:59 AM

Did the mod come with a dff and a txd? if so thats the model and its textures, they need to be named the same as the skimmer and put in the img file replacing the skimmer's original model.

gtaneedsmorejets
  • gtaneedsmorejets

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:29 PM

It still diden't work angry.gif . I did the same thing with Saaf version 2(Looks like a F-16) and still That Dam lousy son of a %$#@! byplane was there angry.gif . Im just waiting for San andreas because mods installing might be easeier tounge.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users