Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who's this girl?! (I think I found a secret)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
qazxcv
  • qazxcv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:25 AM

Alright, I was at blueberry, where I have bought a house.
So I get out just in front of the ammunation, and I put in cheats to mess with the police. I did this 3 or 4 times in a row, and I noticed that when I get 4 wanted level stars, theres a girl that appears on the top of the building, with a blue arrow on top of her head. So I go to see what she's doing there, and she says something I didnt understand, but there was some text in the bottom that said, whoa you're too big, you're on steroids or something like that. EDIT: my brother just did the same thing, but this time he had only 1 wanted star.
I can't "lock" my aim on her, and she starts shooting me, so I killed her normally. Is there something to do here, maybe when you have more sex appeal? Sorry if this is already known, I searched for "ammunation" in the secret and easter eggs thread but there was no results. You can see for yourself, go just in front of the ammunation in blueberry, and shoot the police and wait (I dont know if you really need to shoot the police, since my brother only had 1 star)

Tell me what she tells you if you go there!! Btw my sex appeal is pretty low

GTA_KILLER13
  • GTA_KILLER13

METALLICA ROCKS!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:27 AM

thats one of your girl friends not sure which one but thats why she has an arrow over her head so you know she can be a girlfriend.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:32 AM

THATS NOT A SECRET YOU BOOB!!!
I thought it was something wierd like a chick in a picture or something...
Thats just a girlfriend...Got my hopes for nothing...Thought it was
something awesomes...

qazxcv
  • qazxcv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:35 AM

OH, sorry, I didnt know. I'm still at my first missions after Los Santos.
How can she be your girlfriend? I went back there and she's always insulting me.

GTA_KILLER13
  • GTA_KILLER13

METALLICA ROCKS!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:38 AM

no need to call him stupid he didnt know so just tell him what it is like i di. god people are so mean these days. dontgetit.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:41 AM

It's Helena Wankstein: girlfriends topic.

blindsk8er6d9
  • blindsk8er6d9

Z

• Members

Thats all right man, just lose some muscle and then go there. You don't need a wanted level, if she isn't there drive a few blocks away and come back. Then she will be your girlfriend. For more info check the girlfriends guide. Here

GTA_KILLER13
  • GTA_KILLER13

METALLICA ROCKS!!!

• BUSTED!

shes calling you names cause she doesnt like how you look. there are 6 different girls you can go out with and they all like somethink different. some like you fat.some like you muscely. and some like you in between. you just didnt look how she wanted you to at that time thats why she insulted you

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:43 AM

You'll find everything you need to know in the Girlfriends Topic which can be accessed in the forum header.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users