» «
Photo

Glitches

26 replies to this topic
Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:04 PM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 06 September 2006 - 02:29 AM.

rampage_ani.gif

GLITCHES IN GTA ADVANCE

(For my music to download, if you click on it, and an advertisement appears instead, close it and try again.)

This topic is for the glitches in the game (it's hard to find one sometimes)

Getting Stuck On Building While Doing An Ramp Jump:
If you go to a ramp while driving (to make your car jump), if you ever managed to land on a building, your car might get stuck on the building and if your car is not moving and you are still on the building, your car will spin around for no reason. (I only did this in only 1 ramp, I don't remember where.....)

==========

Skip Some Music Parts:
First, listen to the same music without stopping it, without pausing and stuff like that or it won't work and eventually (maybe 10 mins later), the music you are listening to will skip some song parts (I did this by listening to the music when you pause your game; I paused my game and listened to the music/ like lets say the song goes by a beat: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9........... well, the glitch might go like this: 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9........., like it skipped 6........). It skip parts every 5-6 times (Only tested in "Paused Game" music.) This glitch may not work right away if you do it on a new game or maybe it works better on Save Slot #3...Also when the music glitch is active, when you move the cursor, you may not hear the moving cursor sound, so it's also a glitch.
Once I was listening to the skipping part music, the music skipped twice in a row! Like: Normally: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8..........and it did: 1 2 4 6 7 8, like it skipped 3 & 5. (I think it happened anyways, I only did it once)
Example:
http://www.freewebs......ame Music.wav
http://www.freewebs....0(Skipping).wav
==========

Flipping Other Vehicles (Not really a glitch, but it's strange that it happens):
Sometimes when you are in a car and you drive/reverse your car and you bump on a parked car, it might flip over.
When you drive at a specific speed with any car, and then at that speed, when you hit another car, the car you hit might do these:
--Car may flip over and it will blow up
--Car may flip over, and re-flip to it's original state.

==========

"F1" Car Getting Stuck In Vehicles:
When you have the fastest car in the game, it's the "F1", when you drive with that car at maximum speed (237mph), sometimes, but rarely, when you bump to another vehicle while driving really fast, your car might get stuck to that vehicle. I tested that when I had 6 stars and when I was driving around with the F1 to hit police cars that were making roadblocks.
Sometimes when you drive the "F1" car at it's maximum speed, and then when you crash into another vehicle, it might get stuck in it.

==========

Glitch by: The End 007:
During some missions where you have to damage a target car to a certain level then kill the occupants and steal the car.
Like the mission where you have to kidnap Asuka's niece
If the target car ends up parked on top of a dead body of one of it's occupants (ie. one of your target kills ends up under or in some cases on top of the target car) when you go to get into the car you will instantly be kicked out of it again and thus you will be unable to complete the mission.

==========

Making Cars Disappear:
Go to a parking lot where car spawns, find any car, park it where you want in the parking lot, find another car and bring it to the 1st car, but don't go too far from the 1st car, 'cause the 1st car will disappear. Sometimes when you have 9car/10cars together, some might disappear, sometimes not, you will also sometimes see spawns cars disappear.

Then after you have like around 10 cars together, make all cars go in black smoke, then after make 1 car go on fire, and it will make other cars go on fire and eventually when a specific number of car explodes, some cars from your group will disappear, some will go on fire, amd just before it explodes, it will disappear.

I did this glitch in the "Stadium Parking Lot" (In Staunton Island) and in the parking lot (with 2 buildings) North-West of the "Stadium Parking Lot"

==========

Cruise Control:
1. While in a car, start accelerating at a speed, and hold the UP button to make your car stay at that speed without having to press "A" to accelerate. If you do press "A", you will accelerate and keep that speed you increased. If you press "B", you will reverse/brake and keep that speed.
2. While in a car, start accelerating at a speed, and hold the UP + R button (Like you would do to press the horn) to make your car stay at that speed without having to press "A" to accelerate. While pressing these buttons, Pressing "A" won't do anything (You'll hear your engine running though), but by pressing "B" you will brake/reverse.

==========

Get busted while entering vehicle and driving away:
To do this, have at least 1 police stars (wanted level), and be next to any car (better if it's your car) and make sure there's a cop after you by foot and press "L" to enter your vehicle and at the same time, the police must have punched you for you to get busted (your stars will disappear when you get busted/normally, when there's a cop next to you, they will punch you and you will fall down and you'll get busted). It could be hard to do, but you'll get it eventually.

==========

Having Stars (Wanted Level)/Weapons after you get wasted/busted:
When you get wasted or busted (easier to do when wasted), your stars will be gone and your weapons will change to your fists automatically, and after that the scene that says "Wasted" or "Busted" will appear, then you will appear at the hospital/police station. AFTER you die/get busted and BEFORE the "Wasted/Busted" scene appears, do the "Raise Wanted Level" cheat to increase your stars before the scene appears, so when you appear at the hospital/police station, you'll have the amount of stars you had (made increase) before the scene appeared. Same thing with weapons! Do the "Weapon" cheat AFTER you die/get busted and BEFORE the "Wasted/Busted" scene appears and when you appear at the hospital/police station, you have the amount of weapons you spawned before the scene appeared. (It might not work in every areas. Maybe only in Staunton Island?)

==========

Driving On Fence:
When you are in a car, on a ramp that is next to a fence, go on the ramp, do not do a jump, and when on a ramp next to a fence, by the ramp, try do drive on the fence, if you succeed, while on the fence, your car might go on fire very easily, and it might do flips and maybe it will stay flipped upside down, so I suggest doing the "Health" cheat a lot if you flan on driving on the fence.

==========

Getting stuck in fence near Staunton Island:
When you get wasted in Staunton Island, you'll appear in a hospital north of the island. When you are at the hospital, in the same area, go North-West around the parking lot until you reach the fence in the North-West corner, when you are in the corner of the fence, near the water, try jumping in the direction of the corner of the fence, that is jump North-West and eventually if you keep jumping, you'll get stuck, and you won't be able to do anything, but you'll be able to get wasted/busted. I suggest you not saving after doing this, i'm not even sure if you can save when you are stuck.........

==========

Pay 'n Spray Entering Glitch: (Tried only in Staunton Island)
I was parked in the Pay 'n Spray marker, but sideways, there was another car in the marker, I entered the sideway car, and I entered the Pay 'n Spray, but instead of going in, I went to the up (the entrance is in the rigth, but went up, and it was not the Pay 'n Spray entering place). Once, I went down, too.

==========

Glitch By: kingvercetti
If you're driving quite fast, and go under a bridge, sometimes you're car will appear as if it's on top of the bridge, but will act normal, happens quite often.
(Might only happen in the GTA Advance Rom on PC.)

==========

Invisible Car & Driving On Water:
Go in a car, then drive in water, when your car sink in water, quickly do the "Health Cheat" (Open Cheat Menu by pressing A+B+Start, then Health Cheat is Left, Right, Up, Down, B, B) and you will be able to drive your can on water, while your car is Invisible. If you go back on land, and then go back on water again, you'll have to do these steps again. If you change island, your car will become visible again. When you are doing the glitch, your car music will be screwed up, and you'll be able to hear water bubbles.
If your car is invisible (By using Drive On Water glitch) and it's on fire, go in the invisible vehicle before it blows up, and the fire will disappear and you won't hear/see any explosion, although it actually happens, you just not see/hear it. After that, your health will start to go down and you'll be wasted. (This part is found bt Jérémie Blanc)

Invisible Car glitch found by: Ace Jr MX
==========

Driving On Water, 2nd Method:
Drive on water ar coordinate (126, 116) in Shoreside Vale with a car, drive forward and slightly down & your car should go underwater. Keep enabling the "Health" cheat until your car rises up. The bubbles will still be where the car was, then start driving on water.

Drive On Water glitch found by: SKildau
==========

Solid Ground On Water Things:
If you go at Coordinate (255, 255) in Portland, you will find those water things (Don't remember the name of it), to get to Coordinate (255, 255), use the Drive On Water glitch to get there. When your car is on the water thing, exit your vehicle, and you will be floating over the water, only a square peice of a coordinate. You'll be able to move on the square peice.
The water things can also be found at: (90, 255), (7, 255), (98,0), (179,0), (7,0), (255,0), (185,255)

==========

Cars Go In Fence:
Sometimes when you drive a car, and you hit a parked car that is next to a fence, it might go through it, or get stuck in it.

==========

Blown-Up Car Blows Up Again:
I don't know why it happens, but I do know that a car that already blown up blew up again, at least 2 more times, I have only seen the car scrap on fire, and it blew up again.

==========

Ped Always Getting Squished:
Sometimes when a ped get squished by a vehicle, it might keep doing that forever until the car moves, and you'll hear squishing sound.

==========

Getting Squished By Vehicle & Entering It At The Same Time:
It's possible to do that, you just have to do it at the right timing..........You also lose some health while getting hit by the vehicle.

==========

Game Is Active For 0.5 Second When You Unpause (Kinda like a glitch):
When you press pause, then when you un-pause, the game will be active for 0.5 seconds before the screen re-appears, when you hear the car music when the screen is black, it starts there. The game makes you think it starts when you can see the game screen again.

==========

Car Doors Opening & Closing By Itself Mysteriously:
When some cars/pedestrians/objects disappear from the screen (at a specific number), car doors will mysteriously open and then close back by itself as soon as you see the vehicle on the screen, only happen once for each vehicle. It happens to vehicle parked somewhere and vehicle on the street.

==========

1-Of-A-Time Glitches:
-- I was driving the F1 car while I had 6 stars, then I runned over a pedestrian, and it became all black, and disappeared after. Happened 4 times now. It also happened by a "Box-Pickup" vehicle, a ped got squished by it.
-- At coordinate (105, 208), there was a Monster Truck that went through a building facing north.
-- Once I entered the Tank, and at the same time, I heard a squishing sound, and I was driving a little with the Tank, when suddenly, it said Wasted! I guess I got squished by the Tank the same time I entered it.
-- There was a time, that when I tried squishing a Cop with a car, it didn't worked, I went through him for some reason, so I had to get out of my vehicle and used a Shotgun to kill the Cop and he died.
-- Once on the street, there was an opened car door, but there was no car there, just a floating opened car door.

==========

New Stuff Glitch (Best Glitch):
Enable cheat mode (Press A + B + START). Go to one of the following coordinate locations (Which are Parking Lots): Portland: (93, 226), Staunton Island: (27, 49), Shoreside Vale: (73, 156). When you arrive, save your game (Press Pause, and go to "Save & Quit"). Load your game, now you will be in a Parking Lot, find a car in that Parking Lot, and put it somewhere there, now get another car and put it next it it, keep doing that and get as much cars as you can for a while, when you'll have around 10 cars, some of your cars will disappear, when it does, keep getting new cars to put there, but be careful not to go to far from your cars, or they will disappear, and you'll have to restart putting cars there again. Eventually in a while, the glitch will activate and you'll start seeing unusual stuff, such as "Car-Pedestrians", new vehicles, "Brit" being another vehicle, etc.

Another Way Of Doing It:
Go to the parking lots (Portland: (93, 226), Staunton Island: (27, 49), Shoreside Vale: (73, 156)) and equip your Rocket Launcher, and shoot all of the vehicles you see in the Parking Lot, and vehicles will ALWAYS disappear when it's the 6th blown-up vehicle while the other 5 blown-up vehicles (car scrap) are still loaded in the game, some other of the blown-up vehicles might disappear also. If you run-out of Rocket Launcher ammo, or if you don't have one, do the Weapon Cheat (Enable Cheat Mode: A+B+START / Weapon Cheat: Left, Right, Up, Down, A, A). Do the Weapon Cheat twice to have full Rocket Launcher ammo, which is 6. This takes only 3-4 minutes to activate the glitch, which is the quickest way to do it.

"New" Vehicle Description:

Glitchy Engine Sounds:
German Engine (Screwed Up)
All Effect Glitch

[When the car "Brit" change into another type of vehicle, it can easily flip over if you turn & they loses speed slowly when you stop accelerating, except for "Enforcer" & "Bus".]
------"Barracks" changed to "German". The design of the car is a little deplaced to the South-West from the origin from the car. The car engine sound is f*cked up! You hear screwed up sound, and when you start the engine (by pressing the "A" button), you hear a different screwed up sound that last 30 milli-second. You cannot flip your car, unless you drive another car and you bump into it. If you're driving this vehicle, and you drive this vehicle to another "German" vehicle, the game might freeze for a second and then work again. If 3 German are together at once, the game will freeze a lot for seconds. You cannot see the car go on smoke, the car go on fire, and the car explosion, but it can happen. Has music from paused screen. If you bring it to the Pay 'n Spray, it has a variety of different car color, at least 20.
------"Enforcer/SWAT Van?" changed to "Security". (PORTLAND/STAUNTON ISLAND/SHORESIDE VALE) Looks grey with red surrounding. Vehicle color changes all the time. Speed: 178mph/Reverse: 52mph. Has "F1" car music.
------Police Car W/ Black Siren (Name: none, vehicle name dosen't show, it only shows the road name.) (PORTLAND): Speed: 177mph/Reverse: 52mph. Accelerate/Reverse Normally. Loses Speed Normally When Stopped Accelerating. Siren acts like a horn. Has Paused Game Music. Seen parked in a parking area.
------Weird Damaged Ambulance: Cannot enter it. Can go over it like if it was a vehicle.
------Ambulance With No Siren Color: (Name: none)
------Ambulance With No Siren: Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Loses speed normally.
------Black Flashing Ambulance: Seen only once. (Staunton Island) Speed: 72mph/Reverse: 19mph. Loses speed normally when stopped accelerating. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Ambulance flashed even when blown up. You cannot see the Ambulance flip over, You cannot see the Ambulance go on smoke, or on fire.
------"Fat" Ambulance (1ST): (Name: none) Speed: 207mph/Reverse: 18mph. Loses Speed Slowly. Accelerate/Reverse Normally/slowly. Has no siren, only horn. This is an "Ambulance" that looks bigger in a way. For some reason, when you first enter this vehicle, a "Rumpo/Brit" appear/spawn next to this vehicle. I can hit the spawned vehicle, but I cannot enter them. If you blow up the locked "brit", it's actually a big vehicle, by looking at the vehicle scrap. When this ambulance blows up, the vehicle design is the same, the vehicle design goes over the smoke, fire & car explosion.
------"Fat" Ambulance (2ND): (Name: [BLANK]) Like the other "Fat" Ambulance", but when it's in the street, it mysteriously changed to a random direction all the time, like if it was stuck in a circle. When I entered it, it was mysteriously changng to a random direction and it was acting a little strange, I saved my game right after and when I loaded, it became a "Cheetah"!!! This vehicle has weird handling, like it changes direction by itself when you drive it, sometime you can drive it, sometimes not. This vehicle has sometimes screwed up sounds when you release the gas. If this vehicle gets stuck in a wall, leave the vehicle, and re-enter it, it will change position to a random one for 1 second, in that 1 second, drive away from the wall, because after 1 second, it will get back to the position of being stuck in the wall, if that happen, try again. (A Taxi appears next to it when you enter this Ambulance.)
------"Fat" Ambulance (3RD) (SHORESIDE VALE): (Name: English) Has "F1" car music. No cars spawns when entering this vehicle. Does not have siren, only horn.
------"Fat" Ambulance (4TH) (SHORESIDE VALE): (Name: [Blank], only shows street name (IS THIS THE SAME VEHICLE?)). Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Loses speed normally when stopped accelerating. No cars spawns when entering this vehicle. Does not have siren, only horn.
------"Fat" Ambulance (5TH) (PORTLAND): (Has No Car Name). Speed: 23mph/Reverse: 20mph. When you enter it, a Fire Truck spawns next to the Ambulance. Has fast turning when you turn normally.
------"Fat" Ambulance (6TH) (PORTLAND): (Name: German) Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Has "Let Me Show You How It's Done" Car Music. When you accelerate for a while, you will hear Rocket Launcher Shooting sounds and you will keep hearing that until you release the gas, if you do release the gas, you will hear a Shotgun Shooting sound (You might hear the Shotgun Shooting sound forever if you don't drive and do nothing in the vehicle?). It has strange engine sound. Drive it to a Pay 'n Spray to see different Ambulance Car Color.
------"Fat" Brit: Speed: (Name: None) (PORTLAND). Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Loses speed normally when stopped accelerating. This is a "Brit" that looks bigger in a way.
------"Fat" Esperanto (1ST): (Name: [BLANK]) Has no car name, but instead of showing a name, it shows a name with nothing written as a name, then 1 second later, the Road/Street name appears. Speed: 187mph/Reverse: 55mph. Loses Speed Normally. Accelerate/Reverse fast. This is an Esperanto that looks bigger in a way. For some reason, when you first enter this vehicle, a "Stretch" appear/spawn next to this vehicle. I can hit the spawned vehicle, but I cannot enter them.
------"Fat" Esperanto (MAYBE 2ND) (PORTLAND): (Name: [Blank]) Same as above, but engine sound is screwed up when you drive, a "Security" spawns instead of a "Stretch", when your car is at the edge of the screen, and just before it goes out of the screen, the car will disappear, but will reappear wen you come back.
------"Fat" Esperanto (3RD): (Name: [BLANK]). Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Reverse/Accelerare Normally. Loses Speed Normally. Has Wong/Belly Car Music. A Security car appears next to this vehicle when you first enter this vehicle. The engine sound gets screwed up when you release the gas while the car is still going forward, or if you brake and reverse without letting go of the controls.
------"Fat" Esperanto (4TH) (PORTLAND): (Name: [BLANK]) Speed: 117mph/Reverse: 42mph. Loses speed normally. Accelerate/Reverse normally.
------"Fat" Banshee: (Name: German) Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Engine sound is normal. Has Taxi/Brit car music. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Loses speed normally.
------"Fat" Ambulance (2ND)" became "Cheetah" (PORTLAND). It looks like a "Brit" with a new color design (Nice). Speed: 178mph/Reverse: 52mph. Loses speed slowly. Accelerate/Reverse fast. To obtain this vehicle, enter the "Longer/Bigger Sized Ambulance (2ND)" vehicle, save your game while in vehicle, and when you load back, you should have it. When going to the Pay 'N Spray with this vehicle, the car color changed to the color of a normal "Brit", but the vehicle is still a "Cheetah" (Maybe the new car color was a glitch?).
------Completely Black Ped (Name: Save Game) (STAUNTON ISLAND). You can drive this vehicle. Speed: ??/Reverse: ??
------Completely Black Ped (Name: Spanish) (SHORESIDE VALE). You can drive this vehicle. Speed: 177mph/Reverse: 52mph. Loses speed normally. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Has "F1" car engine.
------Completely Black Ped (PORTLAND) (Not much info in it) You can drive this vehicle. When you bump into it when you're driving a vehicle, the woman in the car will say something like "My pits I'm killing you!"
------Red Ped W/ Brown Head & Grey Hands. (Name: FBI Car) You can drive this Car-Ped. Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse Normally. Loses Speed Normally When Stopped Accelerating. Seen twice, when there was some Whoopy on the street.
------Invisible Vehicle: If you enter this vehicle, your game will freeze. The engine will be running by itself, you won't be able to press any buttons, including "Start" and "Soft Reset" (If you press "A+B+START+SELECT" at the same time during gameplay).
------Invisible Vehicle #2 (Name: Music Off): Speed:112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Loses speed normally when stopped accelerating. Has "F1" car music. "Main Character" ped was driving this vehicle.
------Invisible Vehicle #3 (PORTLAND). Speed: 72mph/Reverse: 19mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly. Loses speed slowly when stopped accelerating. When I drive this vehicle, and stop acceletaring, the engine sound is screwed up.
------Invisible Vehicle #4. Vehicle Name: Save Game (Game froze after driving for 1 second.) I entered a Invisible vehicle, and when I opened the car door, a Belly/Wong spawned next to it, the game froze when I started driving.
------Invisible Vehicle #5 (Has No Car Name) (PORTLAND): Speed: 177mph/Reverse: 52mph. Accelerate/Reverse Normally. Loses Speed Normally When Stopped Accelerating. Might have same caracteristic as "Completely Black Ped (Name: Spanish)".
------Invisible Vehicle #6. (Name: [Unknown]) (PORTLAND) Speed: 177mph/Reverse: 52mph. Screwed up engine sound when you stop accelerating. When I was driving this vehicle, I started driving at full speed, then I stopped accelerating, so the engine sound got screwed up, and while the screwed up engine sound effect was still active, my game froze, so you could hear the effect infinitely, until in finishes (which it dosen't). While in that long effect, you heard all sorts of stuff, like some engine sounds, sounds that dosen't exist in the game, got pickup sound, vehicle sirens, etc. Some of them were funny (next time I'll record it.)
------Invisible Vehicle #7 (name: Saving Game...) You cannot drive this vehicle. No Car Music.
------New "F1" Car (Name: none) (PORTLAND). It's a vehicle with a "F1" car design. When you enter it, you will start warping South & North from your vehicle's facing. You also warp when you start accelerating. Sometimes, I warp in different areas in the island than just North & South. When the vehicle blows up, it still looks the same car design. Once I saw this vehicle driving in the street, and when I have throwned the person out of the vehicle, I tried running just behind the car and I fall down, like if I got squished by the car, and I lose 20 health (It's like if it were moving, but it's actually not moving). A ped ran behind this vehicle and got squished and he died. This vehicle is deplaced a little to the front, so if you run in front/inside the vehicle, you'll be thru it. I cannot jump over the vehicle if I run in it. This vehicle has a lot of car health! (I shot it with a shotgun 4 times when it was in small black somke, and then it became big black smoke.)
------"Brit" changed to "Car Crusher" (PORTLAND). Also known as "Warping Brit", because when you enter the vehicle, you will warp to different areas on the island you are on, the camera will try to follow you, and your game might freeze also. The car design is misplaced from it's original place.
------"Brit" changed to "Flatbed" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 82mph/Reverse: 9mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly. Has "F1 car music"
------"Brit" changed to "Taxi" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed:146/140mph/Reverse: 22/46mph. Has normal "Taxi" (Brit) Music? Accelerate/Reverse fast.
------"Brit" changed to "Taxi" (2RD) (PORTLAND). Speed: 78mph/Reverse: 15mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally.
------"Brit" changed to "RCBandit" (STAUNTON ISLAND/SHORESIDE VALE). Speed: 178mph/Reverse: 52mph. Accelerate/Reverse fast. You can turn this car fast without losing speed, but it might easily flip over (Do not use handbrake to turn, just turn normally).
------"Brit" changed to "Predator" (All Islands). Speed: 140mph (I think)/Reverse: 46mph. Accelerate/Reverse fast. Has Wong/Belly Car Music.
------"Brit" changed to "Stallion" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 140mph/Reverse: 23mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally. Has "Taxi/Brit" music? Has F1 Car Music.
------"Brit" changed to "Whoopy" (STAUNTON ISLAND/SHORESIDE VALE). Speed: 57mph/Reverse: 11mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly/normally. Has a big car scrap when vehicle blows up.
------"Brit" changed to "Land Rover" (STAUNTON ISLAND/SHORESIDE VALE). Speed: 102mph/Reverse: 19mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally.
------"Brit" changed to "Line Runner" (All Islands). Speed: 92mph/Reverse: 36mph. Accelerate/Reverse fast. Has "F1 car music.
------"Brit" changed to "Pony" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 59mph/Reverse: 11mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally/slowly. Has "Paused Game" Car Music
------"Brit" changed to "Bobcat" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 115mph/Reverse: 18mph.
------"Brit" changed to "Inferno" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 174mph/Reverse: 52mph. Accelerate/Reverse fast.
------"Brit" changed to "Reefer" (PORTLAND/STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 146mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse normally (slowly). Has "F1" car music.
------"Brit" changed to "Blista" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 94mph/Reverse: 18mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly. Has "Wong/Belly" car music.
------"Brit" changed to "Bus" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 41mph/Reverse: 10mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly/normally.
------"Brit" changed to "Peren" (STAUNTON ISLAND/SHORESIDE VALE). Speed: 87mph/Reverse: 15mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly. Has "Paused Game" Car Music.
------"Brit" changed to "Enforcer" (STAUNTON ISLAND). Speed: 207mph/Reverse: 18mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly.
------"Brit" changed to "Colum" (SHORESIDE VALE). Speed: 92mph/Reverse: 36mph. Accelerate/Reverse slowly.
------"Brit" changed to "(Car With No Name, car name does not appear, only street name)" (All Islands). Speed: 97mph/Reverse: 36mph. Accelerate/Reverse Normally/Fast.
------"Box Pickup" #1 (Brown) & #2 (Green) (All Islands): Sometimes changes icon when you enter vehicle for the 1st time (Became so far: Bomb Icon, Handgun Icon, Invisible car with gaz coming out, Rampage Icon, Rocket Launcher Icon w/ gas coming out, Circle Mission Marker, Bomb Detonator Icon). Speed: 94mph/Reverse: 18mph. Loses speed slowly. Accelerate/Reverse normally. The circle around the icon flashes like if it were a pickup. The car cannot blow up (Has Infinite Car Health), You cannot see the car flip over, You cannot see the car go on smoke or on fire. The "Green Box-Pickup" has "F1" Car Music. When bringing this to a Pay 'N Spray, the game will make the car go in, but the car won't actually go in, and it stays the same color. When entering this vehicle (Maybe for the first time), the car door will open and get stuck, floating in the air, and it won't be following the vehicle. (Maybe you can hear running sounds when driving the engine.) If you enter this vehicle and save your game, and when you load, the game will
think you are in the water, but you won't die and you'll be stuck forever, so DO NOT SAVE IN THIS VEHICLE!!!! I got the "Orange Box-Pickup" vehicle and went to the "Pay 'n Spray" with it and when I got it back, the vehicle looked the same.
------"Car-Pedestrians" (All Islands): Never enter it when it is parked somewhere (like a parking lot) or you will be stuck in the vehicle. If that happens, DO NOT SAVE! I do not know what will happen if you save, so I can't garantee what will happen.....You cannot drive Car-Pedestrians, except for the Completely Black Car-Ped. Car-Pedestrians sometimes changes direction. When driving a car, you cannot push Car-Pedestrians, Car-Pedestrians are un-movable. You can shoot some Car-Pedestrians, they will fall down if you kill them in one shot and you won't be able to go to that vehicle anymore. You can also make some Car-Pedestrian go on smoke and on fire. There was a Car-Pedestrian that when I am right next to it by foot, he starts punching me, I can also enter that Car-Pedestrian. Even when the Car-Pedestrian blows up, he still punches me, then disappear soon after, like if a vehicle normally disappears.

There was an Invisible car that when I bumped into it 2 times, I got a Wanted Level (Star), so then I jacked it, a normal woman came out of it, then my game froze when I was in it.
There was an Invisible car on the street that you can enter, but you cannot drive/move it. It has no vehicle name, when you enter it, your name is blank ([BLANK]), then 1 second later, the street name appears.

Car-Pedestrians List:
------Completely Black Ped (You can drive it). Car Name: Save Game. Seen once. If you see it on the street, it will be driving.
------Red Ped W/ Brown Head & Grey Hands. (Name: FBI Car) You can drive this Car-Ped. Speed: 112mph/Reverse: 42mph. Accelerate/Reverse Normally. Loses Speed Normally When Stopped Accelerating. Seen twice, when there was some Whoopy on the street.
------Main Character Ped: It's not a Car-Pedestrian. It's a ped on the sidewalk that looks like me that dosen't move, you can shoot/squish him once, then you won't be able to do anything else with him anymore, but he'll still be there. He is sometimes in a "new" vehicle.
------Brown Ped W/ Grey Head & White Surronding. The Car-Ped is called: "Resume Game". You cannot drive it. This Car-Ped was doing a repeat jump action. Once this Car-Ped blows up, it will look like a big car scrap and the ped won't be there anymore. It has a lot of car health.
------White & Black Ped W/ Orange Surrounding.
------Gray Ped W/ White Surrounding. Standing Ped. This might be a Police Vehicle Ped. I entered the vehicle once, then left the vehicle, then shot the Car-Pedestrian with a Shotgun/Flamethrower until it died/went on fire (But you can't see it, unless you enter the vehicle after), enter the vehicle after and the Car-Pedestrian will change to a Car-Ped with a small fire, then leave the Car-Ped and re-enter it, the Car-Ped will change to a Car-Ped with a big fire on top (A bigger fire), leave the Car-Ped and re-enter it, and the Car-Ped will explode, but you won't see an explosion and the Car-Ped will change to a dead ped, and then, you're Wasted.
------Orange Ped W/ Orange Surrounding.
------Black Ped W/ Yellow Surrounding.
------Black Ped W/ White Surrounding. Looks Weird.
------Black Ped W/ Blue Surrounding. Looks Weird.
------Black & Blue Ped W/ Yellow Surrounding.
------Black Ped & Red Arms W/ Orange Surrounding.
------Black/Blue Ped & Light Blue Arms W/ Pink Surrounding.
------Yellow Ped & Purple Arms. Looks Weird.
------Gray & Red Ped. This is the Ambulance Ped.
------Black Ped & White Arms.
------Black Ped & Brown Arms.
------Brown Ped W/ Light Brown Surrounding.
------Black Ped, Pink Arms W/ Pink Surrounding.
------Black Ped, Blue Arms W/ Pink Surrounding.
------Brown Ped W/ Yellow Surrounding. (Portland)
------See-Thru Ped, Blue Head W/ White Surrounding
------Weird-Looking Ped (Possibly Naked). Seen once. Does that explains the "Strong Sexual Content" ESRB Rating on the game box OR was it because Rockstar was about to make GTA3 to the GBA, but the they cancelled it?
------Weird-Looking Ped W/ Yellow Surronding. Standing Ped. I shot it, the ped (woman) fell down with brown blood on the ground, then 3 seconds later, she dropped an "Assault Rifle" Pickup.
------Military Ped?

I shot a Car-Ped (Near Black Ped, Black Body W/ Grey/Brown Surroundings) and it died, dropped money 2 seconds after I killed it, it had black blood & I couldn't enter it anymore.
He shot at me with a gun when I had 6 stars, can be blown up, can enter it, the bullets has shadows under it
The White ped, you can use a flame thrower on it to hear a lot of hitting/killing sounds. If you enter this Car-Ped for the first time, the car door will re-open, then close back, if you leave the Car-Ped before the door closes or when if it's still open, the car door will stay in that position forever. This Car-Ped becomes a white dot when you first enter this Car-Ped.
I saw a military "Car-Pedestrian", I shot it with a shotgun, it went on black smoke, I shot it again, the Military "Car-Pedestrian" went on fire, and a ped that looks like me got out of the military Car-Ped and didn't move anymore.

Rare Vehicles Seen In Street Traffic In Glitch:
Borgnine Taxi
Tank (Rhino). The "Tank" drives really slow in the traffic. (When the "Brit" car changed into "Flatbed", I saw some military vehicles sometimes) Seen oftenly in the left side of Portland, on the North/South road.
FBI Car
Barracks
SWAT Van
These rare cars appears at specific moments for a short time.

Freeze Point (Using Coordinates) (The game does not freezes all the time you go to these coordinates):
Portland: 117, 191 / 75, 142 / 149, 54/149, 51 / 118, 131 / 36, 90 / 158, 113 / 36, 192/37, 191 / 74, 183 / 149, 212/155, 211 / 37, 154 / 149, 172 / 149, 171 / 43, 134
Shoreside Vale: 21, 131 / 100, 157

Portland: Portland Harbor Parking Lot, Near Pay 'n Spray, Trenton North/South Road

Notes/Other Stuff:
DO NOT SAVE while inside a "new" vehicle, because I cannot guarantee what can happen to your save file! Once I saved in a "new" vehicle in my "testing savefile", when I loaded, I appeared on the street, but the game though I was in the water, you could see the splash, and I was stuck forever. I could not save after loading too! DO NOT SAVE while glitch is active!
Once you get busted/wasted or if you close/restart your game, everything goes back to normal.
When the glitch starts, I think it will end eventually after a while......
Game freezes sometimes when the glitch is active. (At specific places). When the game freezes, all game sounds and effects will still be active, such as Car Music & Car Engine. Also, mission marker still flashes when the game is frozen (ONLY TESTED FOR SQUARE MISSION MARKER, WHICH IS PAY 'N SPRAY MARKER)
If you try to change island with a "new" car, you will reappear at the island you were trying to leave, with no car (you'll be on foot), and the glitch will be off.
The are some different effects in the glitch depending which island you are trying it.
When trying to do/doing this glitch, car doors will mysteriously open and close back once as soon as you see it in your screen. It happens with parked cars and cars in traffic. Only happen once for each vehicle.
Sometimes when the glitch is activated, and when I'm driving, I get a Wanted Level (Stars) for no reason.
This glitch can be done at any Islands (Portland, Staunton Island, Shoreside Vale) and this glitch can be done at any point of the game.
When it says "Fat" [vehicle], it's a vehicle design of if it were on a ramp beginning area. It also looks fat when you go on a ramp and jump.
Sometimes in the glitch, peds driving are aggresive.
If you encounter an invisible vehicle that is un-movable, it is likely that it will freeze the game of you enter it, but not tested yet.......I encounted one that when I was driving/crashing in it, you kept hearing crashing sound each 1,5 second.
Is it possible to see a Green Coach while doing this glitch only?
For the "Fat" Esperanto, do they only have green car color?
On some vehicles you save your game on, when you load the file back after, you may see your char where you last saved, but you will be really in a vehicle, and you will drive/reverse slow...and at the same time, you will be at walking mode, and you will turn really fast, so when you bumb into a vehicle, you will hear the squishing sound and you may lose health. Once you leave the vehicle, you can't come back in it. Also to where you last saved, there will be a ped that looks like you, you can shoot/punch it once and then you can't anymore. This has no engine sound and no car music.

I guess for this glitch, all of these new vehicle are vehicles that Rockstar was planning to use for GTA3 on GBA, but Rockstar cancelled it, so they made a new GTA on GBA, with a new storyline, and with these new vehicles removed and not finished, and also probably the reason that it is in Liberty City is because Rockstar was planning to make GTA3 on GBA, and they cancelled it, like I said, so I guess they didn't felt like making a new city...............

---------

Other Stuff:

Spin Car In Circle:
While you are in a car not moving, press & hold UP+LEFT+A+R and your car will spin around without accelerating.

Jump & Punch At The Same Time:
Press "A" and immediately press "A+B" afterwards to punch & jump at the same time.\

Running Backwards:
Run & do a Strarfe at the same time (Hold "B" then Hold "R" and move in the opposite direction from where your character is facing).

Multiple Car Bombs:
You can put car bombs in a lot of cars at the same time, and when you blow them all up, the 1st car you putted the bomb will blow up, and the others will go on fire, then blow up.

Firetruck Makes Vehicles Disappear
If a car explodes, and then when a Firetruck comes, the ped in it will come out, go to the exploded car (car scrap), and the car will disappear in 1-2 seconds after.

DarkGTA
  • DarkGTA

DarkGTA Has Returned

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:25 PM

Nice guide, Jeremie. Short, but fantastic. smile.gif

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:07 PM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 07 May 2005 - 02:47 PM.

rampage_ani.gif

When you have the fastest car in the game, it's the "F1", when you drive with that car at maximum speed (237mph), sometimes, but rarely, when you bump to another vehicle while driving really fast, your car might get stuck to that vehicle. I tested that when I had 6 stars and when I was driving around with the F1 to hit police cars.

When you drive at a specific speed with any car, and then at that speed, when you hit another car, the car you hit might do these:
--Car may flip over, but re-flip to it's original state.

The End 007
  • The End 007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:37 PM

During some missions where you have to damage a target car to a certain level then kill the occupants and steal the car.

If the target car ends up parked on top of a dead body of one of it's occupants (ie. one of your target kills ends up under or in some cases on top of the target car) when you go to get into the car you will instantly be kicked out of it again and thus you will be unable to complete the mission.

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:05 PM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 15 May 2005 - 12:53 PM.

QUOTE (The End 007 @ May 11 2005, 15:37)

rampage_ani.gif

Cool glitch! I'll write it later..........(tomorrow) EDIT: YOUR GLITCH IS NOW WRITTEN IN MY 1ST POST

Here's a glitch to make car disappear:
Go to a parking lot where car spawns, find any car, park it where you want in the parking lot, find another car and bring it to the 1st car, but don't go too far from the 1st car, 'cause the 1st car will disappear. Sometimes when you have 9car/10cars together, some might disappear, sometimes not, you will also sometimes see spawns cars disappear.

Then after you have like around 10 cars together, make all cars go in black smoke, then after make 1 car go on fire, and it will make other cars go on fire and eventually when a specific number of car explodes, some cars from your group will disappear, some will go on fire, amd just before it explodes, it will disappear.

I will write more about this later..........

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 September 2005 - 11:53 PM

rampage_ani.gif

Here's some more glitches:

Get busted while entering vehicle and driving away:
To do this, have at least 1 police stars (wanted level), and be next to any car (better if it's your car) and make sure there's a cop after you by foot and press "L" to enter your vehicle and at the same time, the police must have punched you for you to get busted (your stars will disappear when you get busted/normally, when there's a cop next to you, they will punch you and you will fall down and you'll get busted). It could be hard to do, but you'll get it eventually.

Having Stars (Wanted Level)/Weapons after you get wasted/busted:
When you get wasted or busted (easier to do when wasted), your stars will be gone and your weapons will change to your fists automatically, and after that the scene that says "Wasted" or "Busted" will appear, then you will appear at the hospital/police station. AFTER you die/get busted and BEFORE the "Wasted/Busted" scene appears, do the "Raise Wanted Level" cheat to increase your stars before the scene appears, so when you appear at the hospital/police station, you'll have the amount of stars you had (made increase) before the scene appeared. Same thing with weapons! Do the "Weapon" cheat AFTER you die/get busted and BEFORE the "Wasted/Busted" scene appears and when you appear at the hospital/police station, you have the amount of weapons you spawned before the scene appeared.

I added a glitch that you can change the car "Brit" into a "Flatbed". I will explain a little better later when I'll come back. I'm not even sure myself if this is how to do it..........

Driving On Fence:
When you are in a car, on a ramp that is next to a fence, go on the ramp, do not do a jump, and when on a ramp next to a fence, by the ramp, try do drive on the fence, if you succeed, while on the fence, your car might go on fire very easily, and it might do flips and maybe it will stay flipped upside down, so I suggest doing the "Health" cheat a lot if you flan on driving on the fence.

Getting stuck in fence near Staunton Island:
When you get wasted in Staunton Island, you'll appear in a hospital north of the island. When you are at the hospital, in the same area, go North-West around the parking lot until you reach the fence in the North-West corner, when you are in the corner of the fence, near the water, try jumping in the direction of the corner of the fence, that is jump North-West and eventually if you keep jumping, you'll get stuck, and you won't be able to do anything, but you'll be able to get wasted/busted. I suggest you not saving after doing this, i'm not even sure if you can save when you are stuck.........

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:56 PM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 06 October 2005 - 09:44 PM.

rampage_ani.gif

I've found more glitches:

Seeing a Car-Pedestrian:
A Car-Pedestrian is a car that looks like a pedestrian, and you cannot drive it. Car-Pedestrians has no vehicle name.
Do the glitch to make cars disappear, well, go to the parking lot, and make a lot of cars parked together (at least 10 and more) and keep making a lot of cars together until some cars disappear. when they do, make more cars go together anyways until more disappear and eventually, you'll see one. If you enter certain Car-Pedestrian, you might get stuck. If you do, DO NOT SAVE, I never tried saving after entering it, but it might screw up your game......

Screwing with the game: Making cars change to another car, some might be cars removed from the game, and screwed up cars:
By doing this, do the above glitch to make a lot of cars together until some disappear, and when some disappear, keep making a lot of cars go together until more disappear, and eventually, the game will be a litle screwed up, and strange things can happen like:
---Cars changing to another car
---Seeing Car-Pedestrians, or other type of car design
---Different cars driving in street traffic
---And more.....
Different stuff that happened:
When I succesfully screwed up the game when doing this glitch, this is the results:

[Look in my 1st post for more details......]

[I hope this topic gets pinned.......But I guess Moderators don't come here very often.......]

[I will update stuff about this glitch now in my 1st post.]

Viva Gta San Andreas.
  • Viva Gta San Andreas.

Viva, extra sorbent.

• Members

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:04 AM

Hope this get's pinned. I rated it good. tounge.gif

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 October 2005 - 07:35 PM Edited by kingvercetti, 23 October 2005 - 07:38 PM.

If you're driving quite fast, and go under a bridge, sometimes you're car will appear as if it's on top of the bridge, but will act normal, happens quite often...Screenieuser posted image.
edit: GTA3 was originaly gonna be on GBA, check here. It's been rated as "not currently available" for ages now...

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (kingvercetti @ Oct 23 2005, 15:35)
If you're driving quite fast, and go under a bridge, sometimes you're car will appear as if it's on top of the bridge, but will act normal, happens quite often...Screenieuser posted image.
edit: GTA3 was originaly gonna be on GBA, check here. It's been rated as "not currently available" for ages now...

rampage_ani.gif

I didn't knew that could happen before! Cool! I added it to my first post cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Im my glitch to see "new" vehicles, I saw a "completely-black-ped" vehicle that when i was driving and then when i bumped to it, the woman in the car said something like: "My pits I'm killing you!" so that means rockstar also removed voices in the game.........

I'll be updating my 1st post soon.......

You know the glitch that skips some music parts, well I recorded that on my computer, now I just have to put it so people can download it..........

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (kingvercetti @ Oct 23 2005, 19:35)

I use an emulator on the computer with the GTA:Advance ROM, and this happens all the time, even when I'm going slow. It even happens to other cars!!! And also, when you [JB] say that there's certain places where the game freezes up, don't talk about it. It's caused me too much pain. cryani.gif Great topic. I also hope it gets pinned, too.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:02 AM

I use an emulator on the computer with the GTA:Advance ROM, and this happens all the time, even when I'm going slow. It even happens to other cars!!! And also, when you [JB] say that there's certain places where the game freezes up, don't talk about it. It's caused me too much pain. cryani.gif Great topic. I also hope it gets pinned, too.

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ Nov 25 2005, 23:01)
edit: GTA3 was originaly gonna be on GBA, check  here. It's been rated as "not currently available" for ages now...

rampage_ani.gif

It freezes only when doing the glitch to see "new" vehicles, or maybe it freezes just randomly.........
I'm playing this game on a Game Boy Advance SP, and when I go under the bridge, I never appear up, maybe it's only with emulators......
And how come it causes you pain when I talk about freezing points?

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:15 AM

I was doing Vigilante and I had killed my 11th crim when the game suddenly froze *run off crying*. It really puts me off the game when stuff like this happens.

And yes, I'm using an emulator. I think you can only find the ROM using LimeWire 2005/360Share. 'Cause I've tried everywhere else.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:58 AM

Ways Of Flipping Cars:

This isn't a glitch!

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ Dec 2 2005, 04:58)
Ways Of Flipping Cars:

This isn't a glitch!

rampage_ani.gif

I suppose so, but it weird that it happens. sometimes when i'm reversing slow, it just flips over very fast...........

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 18 December 2005 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ Nov 26 2005, 03:02)
edit: GTA3 was originaly gonna be on GBA, check  here. It's been rated as "not currently available" for ages now...

Really sorry to bump this but I just wanted to say that I used an emulator for the screenie, but it also happens on my original cart so I guess it only happens on certain carts. alien.gif

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:30 AM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 05 February 2006 - 04:25 AM.

rampage_ani.gif

Anyone knows how to make a download link to your website?
I'm gonna use that for one of my glitches......

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:28 AM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 11 February 2006 - 11:14 AM.

rampage_ani.gif

For the Music Skipping Glitch, here are examples that you can download:
Paused Game Music
Paused Game Music (Skipping)

For the "German" Vehicle, here is the engine sound it does when you drive it:
German Engine (Screwed Up)

Can this topic be pinned?

EDIT: I added some new glitches in my first post and arranged my first post better.

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:18 AM

rampage_ani.gif

Sorry for the triple-post, but can someone confirm is the following glitch works for the GBA version?:

New Stuff Glitch (Best Glitch):
Enable cheat mode (Press A + B + START). Go to one of the following coordinate locations (Which are Parking Lots): Portland: (93, 226), Staunton Island: (27, 49), Shoreside Vale: (73, 156). When you arrive, save your game (Press Pause, and go to "Save & Quit"). Load your game, now you will be in a Parking Lot, find a car in that Parking Lot, and put it somewhere there, now get another car and put it next it it, keep doing that and get as much cars as you can for a while, when you'll have around 10 cars, some of your cars will disappear, when it does, keep getting new cars to put there, but be careful not to go to far from your cars, or they will disappear, and you'll have to restart putting cars there again. Eventually in a while, the glitch will activate and you'll start seeing unusual stuff, such as "Car-Pedestrians", new vehicles, "Brit" being another vehicle, etc.

Another Way Of Doing It:
Go to the parking lots (Portland: (93, 226), Staunton Island: (27, 49), Shoreside Vale: (73, 156)) and equip your Rocket Launcher, and shoot all of the vehicles you see in the Parking Lot, and vehicles will ALWAYS disappear when it's the 6th blown-up vehicle while the other 5 blown-up vehicles (car scrap) are still loaded in the game, some other of the blown-up vehicles might disappear also. If you run-out of Rocket Launcher ammo, or if you don't have one, do the Weapon Cheat (Enable Cheat Mode: A+B+START / Weapon Cheat: Left, Right, Up, Down, A, A). Do the Weapon Cheat twice to have full Rocket Launcher ammo, which is 6. This takes only 3-4 minutes to activate the glitch, which is the quickest way to do it.

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:30 AM

No, I don't think the Level Select cheat works.

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (helegad133 @ Mar 19 2006, 03:30)
No, I don't think the Level Select cheat works.

rampage_ani.gif

No it dosen't. It's for another game, I think it is anyways.....

helegad133
  • helegad133

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:53 AM Edited by helegad133, 05 April 2006 - 03:40 AM.

Sorry, my bad. IT DOES WORK!!! At the main menu (where the New Game, Load Game and Erase Game icons are), press:

Left
Right
Up
Down
L
R

Then you should hear the same sound that you hear when you pass through a checkpoint in a Street Race. After the sound, hold START and press A. Now a little arrow should appear below Erase Game. This means that the menu was extended. Go below Erase Game and there should be an option called 'Pick Level [Cheat]'. Press A on it and you should go into another menu with the 3 islands on it. Choose an island and pick a boss within the next menu. Then choose a mission you want to play. Now choose a save slot that you want to start the cheat save in (you've gotta choose a save slot; it sucks, I know). You should spawn with stats (money, health, etc) like you've just started a new game, and close to the boss's hideout. Enjoy! rahkstar2.gif

Some screenies of Level Select (for proof [be aware that the selection that I've highlighted is the selection that I've chosen for the next screenie]):

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

rampage_ani.gif

Nice find! I gotta try it!

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 September 2006 - 02:15 AM

rampage_ani.gif

(I haven't posted here in a while, and sorry for bumping and double posting in topic ><)

Well I found a strange engine sound in the new things glitch, it's an engine sound of a specific vehicle that will make most of the game effects, first weird sound, then normal car engine sound, then just game effects, and lastly car beeping. You can listen to it here:
All Effect Glitch

I'll have to make the 1st post more organised...

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:49 PM Edited by Vercetti Gangsta, 27 April 2008 - 03:07 PM.

I'm sorry to bump this but... For gods sake, get rid of those pictures! suicidal.gif

Edit: Thank you.

Reconite
  • Reconite

PC Gaming Master Race

• Members

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:07 AM

The invisible car #2 glitch happened to me! I jacked the invisible car and threw a Mike (main character ped) out, and I drove around in the invisicar trying to kill him but he was incredibly strong and wouldn't die. The peds with the wierd colour schemes happened aswell, and the F1 inside the car one. Come to think of it, I'd say about 50% of these glitches happened to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users