Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:28 PM

if you like daft punk plz reply

as i think its gr8 electronica hel yeah

memento27oasis
  • memento27oasis

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:08 PM

I was in Belgium and Amsterdam over spring break, and they have several music video tv channels. They played that video of the robot song from daft punk all the time! Every 3 vids was that one. lol. crazy europeans I guess. They don't play as much sh*tty rap though, that's nice.

and no, I'm not really a fan of theirs, but a bunch of people in central europe are.

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:38 PM

I wouldnt call myself a huge fan, but i do love their music. Last album i bought was 'Discovery' a few years back, didnt hear a song for ages till they released 'human after all'..the song itself is good and does Daft Punk justice, but i prefer their older songs like 'Harder, better, faster stronger' or 'Aerodynamic'.

Wheelman
  • Wheelman

n00b patrol

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (longboy @ Apr 29 2005, 20:28)
gr8

Unless you've mastered the art of contributing to gtaf from your mobile phone, please feel free to use as much of your keyboard as necessary, for the benefit of other members.

But yes, Daft Punk are cool. Very French, and by that I mean the good bits of France without the garlic and bad drivers. Not convinced by their latest album though - only listened to it a handful of times so far, and I don't think it's a patch on the other two. Maybe it'll grow on me though.

lol @ 'crazy europeans'.

just another thug
  • just another thug

Sysnode is for lovers

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:59 AM

I like daft punk. I put it on my iPod and I listen to it occasionally. I like their techno/eletronic feel.

WidowMaker
  • WidowMaker

Born with a black hat.

• The Precinct

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:08 PM

Dark Punk? What the hell is that, is that like The Clash playing in the dark or something?

Yeah, they have more than one album, so check out Homework it's their best and definitely what I would call a classic album (wouldn't call Discovery classic, but it's still good), and it's house music by the way. Techno doesn't even come into it.

Da Funk, Around The World, Burnin' and High Life are my favourites.

I haven't heard their new album, and I don't intend to either.

BIG HELL
  • BIG HELL

Kill you.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:47 AM

I was a big fan of the first album with tracks like Burnin` and Around the world, but felt that they diluted their sound on the next album.

I havent heard the recent one though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users