Photo

Help please

7 replies to this topic
EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:22 PM

Hello, i have only just started playing GTA 3 this week as i am getting bored waiting for the Sandras for the pc so i need a little help as i am stuck on a couple of missions.

First Mission

The one when i have to go and get something for the yardies in that parking lot and all them spanked up mad men come. Is there any way i can be faster or make them slower normally i after the first guy gets blown up i try to be as quick as i can and get out the car and use the rocket luncher i normally end up blowing up 1 van maybe to but im not fast enough and i always end up dyin cos they keep comin and comin. And advice on how u passed this mission would help big time.

Secon Mission
The other misson i am stuck on is the one from the Guy that is in the Toilets in the park with the R. He sent me to go check out the safe house of a guy i need to kill. I drive to where the pink sqare indicates (near the garage in newport) and when i get there it shows me the window....but i am not sure what i am supposed to do after that. I assumed that i am supposed to get into the building or so something to the window i (unfortunatly in GTA3 although they have the pink squares like they do in vice city they don't do the triangels to show whether to go higher or loser and there is no pink thing on the street...it is only on the map) anyways like i said i drive to the newport safe house it shows me the window and then nothing. I walked to where it showed i was under the pink square in the map and nothing happens i walk all around the building to see if there is an enterance or something and nothing so i am not sure what i am supposed to do. I have fired rockets, and bullets to see if i am supposed to get the attention of who ever is inside or to see if the window breaks and nothing.

So like i said i am not sure what i am supposed to do. Help me.

OH : i also wanted to ask i have looked over some of the cheat places on the net and i see that there is a cheat to make things go faster but i wanted to know if there is one to make things go slower like there was in vice city?

Oh: lastly (well i probably should ask this one in SA but ill ask here anyways) but does anyone here know where SanAn will be coming to the PC's in the uk???

Samutz
  • Samutz

if ($lol) { die(rofl()); }

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

For Ray's mission, you have to toss a grenade or a molotov (I don't remember which one exactly) in to the window to drive the guy out.

Supposedly, this cheat slows down gameplay (haven't tried it myself):
PS2: Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R1, R2
PC: BOOOOORING

SA-PC will be out on June 10th for the UK (only 3 days after the US release).

Mav.
  • Mav.

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Samutz @ Apr 30 2005, 05:00)
For Ray's mission, you have to toss a grenade or a molotov (I don't remember which one exactly) in to the window to drive the guy out.

A much easier way is to shoot a rocket launcher through the window. It saves alot of time. Another good hint is to park a car across the entrance of the garage so that when he tries to escape he won't be able to because the car is blocking his getway. Hope this helped smile.gif .

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 11:56 PM

Hi. On the first mission you mentioned "Kingdom come", don't get out of the car, but drive to the left and exit the parking compound(from where you see the mad man's van enter in the opening scene). One of them will most likely follow you, so get ahead far enough and use any wepon of your choice to shoot at him and he will blow up. You can even do i driveby shooting. Then, get back to the parking compound, carefuly and keep an eye on your map for "their" location. Use the M16 (M4) or rocket launcher to shoot the vans. As long that there is a van, the mad man's will re-spawn one at a time. After you've blown up all the van (4 of them) shoot any remaining madman's from a distance. If at anytime, your health/armour gets low, go and get some. You're not on a timer, so, take your time. There are many ways to beat this mission, it's very easy, once you exit the parking compound!! Good Luck! suicidal.gif blink.gif

On the other mission for Ray, as others mentioned to you, you have to throw a granade inside that window, but before you do so, park a car in front of the garage and as you then throw the granade inside the window and it explodes, the cut scene will start and the car will try to exit the garage, so, quickly change weapon to the M16 (M4) and fire at the car(no need to aim)the car should catch fire and explode. Careful not to be too close to it. GoodLuck! suicidal.gif blink.gif

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:40 AM

The first time I tried it, it was with a launcher but it didnít work, but I did try the grenades and it worked. Funnily enough I did figure out not long after if I blocked the exit to the highway he couldnít get through and the cops couldnít get through the other side. Though I think I might have gone over board because I blocked it using a coach, a dump truck and a car a manana or something and then used one of them armoured lookin lorries to block the gate when it opens so when the cops come out it takes longer for them to hit me giving me enough time to blow up the car and then concentrate on the cops. So I passed that one. So thanks much for that help but I think I have hit another snag, after passing that one I went to do the fella that is marked with a Dís missions and I am stuck on the one where I have to kill Kenji. I mean I kill him and everything and I save the game but when I go back to the D fella I get sent to do it again. Thinking I did something wrong I re did the mission and killed Kenji and went str8 to the D fellaÖ. I think its that Donald Love guy. Anyways it seems to be stuck.

I havenít yet done the mad man mission as I was going to finish off Dís missions and the return to the yardies after but could this be the reason why the D fella its makin me repeat my misson?

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:24 AM

No worries, i figured out the problem. I keep forgetting to ditch the truck. And mega thanks for the help bits and pieces on the kingdon come one. I aced first time i tried it your way so thanks.

Though i do have another question about El Diablos, (the phone not far from the first hide out.) Is the turismo the only thing El D wants i did the race a while back and did win it as well. But as i am on the Donald Love's mission the phone symbol for diablos came up again and i went back but he asked me to do the same race. Do i have to racie more then once? or is this a glitch.

blue_steel
  • blue_steel

Captain Unlimited

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (maverick01 @ Apr 30 2005, 02:45)
QUOTE (Samutz @ Apr 30 2005, 05:00)

A much easier way is to shoot a rocket launcher through the window. It saves alot of time. Another good hint is to park a car across the entrance of the garage so that when he tries to escape he won't be able to because the car is blocking his getway. Hope this helped smile.gif .

Thats what I did. And as for the Kamakasi mission just spawn or steal a tank, park it at the carpark where the guys are going to attack you then answer the phone call and drive to the carpark and hop in the tank after you hop in the car, i dont recommend driving the tank there cause it is slow.

Gress
  • Gress

The Scary Chicken Chaser!!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (EnglishChocolate @ May 1 2005, 08:24)
No worries, i figured out the problem. I keep forgetting to ditch the truck. And mega thanks for the help bits and pieces on the kingdon come one. I aced first time i tried it your way so thanks.

Though i do have another question about El Diablos, (the phone not far from the first hide out.) Is the turismo the only thing El D wants i did the race a while back and did win it as well. But as i am on the Donald Love's mission the phone symbol for diablos came up again and i went back but he asked me to do the same race. Do i have to racie more then once? or is this a glitch.

nothing to worry about, if you now pass "Turismo" 1000 times, it will still be there.
Only reason you would do it to beat your record, its dosent affect your %.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users