21 replies to this topic
MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:47 PM

Anyway...
Just started this discussion, To see who is at fault

Today was a normal Friday, Just before 3:25, The firebell went, so of course, it was just some1 f*ckin bout, so , we go to the fire assembly point, anyway
My best mate just started talkin to this girl, shes real nice girl, but anyway, i heard them slabberin, mostly my mate was doin the slabberin, so i grab em by the shoulder n turn em around

I say "Yo wtf you sayin bout me?" n he starts gettin aggressive, so he puts his head right up against me, so i think, wtf is this fool doin?, so i head but em, he does it back, twice as hard, n my nose starts 2 bleed, so i boot em back
Teacher comes in, breaks us up, im takin off to the medical room, and my hands covered in blood, nose pissin with blood

So, I hit em first, but he was slabberin bout me, n hit me back twice as hard

Whos at fault?

Kained But Able
  • Kained But Able

~*Abracadabra*~

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:14 PM

Well its obviously mainly your fault, you could of just confronted them without an attack, that would of been the inteligent option anyway. Why stoop to their level?

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Kained But Able @ Apr 29 2005, 17:14)
Well its obviously mainly your fault, you could of just confronted them without an attack, that would of been the inteligent option anyway. Why stoop to their level?

Well, As soon as he turned around, n i asked wtf hes sayin, he started gettin aggressive, also he slabbers all the time, so i just said, f*ck this, n hit em, n if i get suspened, ill com down on em like a ton of bricks, woopty doo if i get dun for assault, ill be out by im 18

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 April 2005 - 06:15 PM

Unfortunately, you can't file a police report for someone bad mouthing you. So, you're at fault.

Kained But Able
  • Kained But Able

~*Abracadabra*~

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (MissileDefender @ Apr 29 2005, 17:22)
Well, As soon as he turned around, n i asked wtf hes sayin, he started gettin aggressive.

Wait a second, I thought you said you turned him round, if someone turned me around and said what the f*ck are you talking about I'd be angry as well.

russificator
  • russificator

The Last of the Rasputins

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (MissileDefender @ Apr 29 2005, 16:47)
I say "Yo wtf you sayin bout me?" n he starts gettin aggressive...

...and my hands covered in blood, nose pissin with blood.

First of all, I like your nickname. Very much.

You both are still learning to co-exist. It's impossible to be some angel-like kid and your nowadays behavior is absolutely beyond such categories as guilty/not guilty.
It's hard to explain but in later life you'll be thankful to your actual ennemy cry.gif . Probably.

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Kained But Able @ Apr 29 2005, 18:24)
QUOTE (MissileDefender @ Apr 29 2005, 17:22)
Well, As soon as he turned around, n i asked wtf hes sayin, he started gettin aggressive.

Wait a second, I thought you said you turned him round, if someone turned me around and said what the f*ck are you talking about I'd be angry as well.

You know what i mean, i grabbed his shoulder n turned em around, but not in a aggressive way, we were best mates, n its not unusal for me to just suddenly turn em around, n i didnt say "Wtf you sayin" in a aggressive way...

Reincarnated
  • Reincarnated

feels good man

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:38 PM

Its easy to go and hit someone, but its more challenging not to. Anybody can fight, its those who don't fight and use it as a last resort. Instead of fighting you could resolve your problem in a peaceful matter. Plus fighting is a waste of time (so don't fight unless you are willing to kill a 30-40mins), talking resolves the problem faster and keeps you out of trouble, xmas.gif

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Reincarnated @ Apr 29 2005, 21:38)
Its easy to go and hit someone, but its more challenging not to. Anybody can fight, its those who don't fight and use it as a last resort. Instead of fighting you could resolve your problem in a peaceful matter. Plus fighting is a waste of time (so don't fight unless you are willing to kill a 30-40mins), talking resolves the problem faster and keeps you out of trouble, xmas.gif

Well, If i get done for this by the law, im gonna take em down with me, also, if im the one gettin the blame, ill just come in 2 skool, and beat em striaght away, hell, i miles well im in trouble anyway, miles well go the extra full length

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (MissileDefender @ Apr 30 2005, 00:55)

Well, If i get done for this by the law, im gonna take em down with me, also, if im the one gettin the blame, ill just come in 2 skool, and beat em striaght away, hell, i miles well im in trouble anyway, miles well go the extra full length

You're going to take him down for insulting you?

You can't.
Stop trying.

Jack_Knife
  • Jack_Knife

we usually take all niggas garments

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Chunky Lee Chong @ Apr 30 2005, 09:52)

You can't.
Stop trying.

Nah, for fighting back, I think he means.

Also, you are entirely at fault. You initiated the violence. He was just saying sh*t about you. A witty comment, or something embaress him, (or provoke him into hitting you, if you really wanted to fight) would have done you 10x better than to attack him.

So, in conclusion, I hope you get suspended/expelled. smile.gif

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:05 AM

How about next time you just try not to resort to violence right off the bat.

It was stupid of you. You're supposed to talk so much sh!t that he swings first, then it's self-defense, duh.
(EDIT)
GODAMMIT! I type too slow.

OldDirtyBastard
  • OldDirtyBastard

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:21 AM

Rofl...dude, you won't go to "juvi" or whatever just for a f*cking kid fight. Kids fight...get over it. The worst they could do is press charges. You'll probably only get something like community service though.

What I don't understand is that your the one with your nose bleeding like crazy, but yet you get in trouble? The f*ck is that about? Just say he hit you first, or something.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Jack_Knife @ Apr 30 2005, 02:03)
QUOTE (Chunky Lee Chong @ Apr 30 2005, 09:52)

You can't.
Stop trying.

Nah, for fighting back, I think he means.

Hah.

Either way, MissileDefender fails and loses.

smile.gif

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

Upright and Locked Position

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:13 AM

What the f*ck is slabbering?

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:49 AM

You seem to think that because someone insults you, that's ground for physical punishment. You know, a lot of kings had the same impression, when they put those who insulted them to death.

I'm sure most people of today will agree, that you just can't do that. We all cherish our right to free speech, and the correct way to handle things is to honor someone else's. Sure, maybe slandering you isn't okay, or harrassment, but there are many other ways than violence.

ADJ
  • ADJ

The Wizard from Worcester

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:07 PM

Sorry mate, I think you're at fault, but I'd be suprised if you got community service or anything like that.

Remeber, a society built on violence isn't a society at all...

...can't we all just get along???

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 April 2005 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Eviscero @ Apr 30 2005, 06:13)
What the f*ck is slabbering?

I'd guess it means insulting.

Tommy Corelli
  • Tommy Corelli

somethin else

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 12:59 AM

um...yooh. I am guessing you not in the US because of the use of the words slabbering and mate. but here there is a thing called freedom of speech. You hit him first which means he provoked it and you acted...um. yeah your at fault

BrassKnuckles
  • BrassKnuckles

Iconic

• The Precinct

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:21 AM

lol wtf d&d. mov plz.

Red Hat Girl
  • Red Hat Girl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:39 PM

I think you're at fault cause you need to get some better friends. You're best mate should know you well enough that if he talks bad about you in front of you that you're going to hit him. And you should have some other friends that will break the two of you up.

Anyway, this isn't worth ruining your life over.

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (BrassKnuckles @ May 2 2005, 03:21)
lol wtf d&d. mov plz.
Yeah, this is the second crappy GenChat-style topic which has ended up in here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users