General

• The Connection

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:16 PM

Title: Tales from the Crypt
Starring: John Kassir (Voice)
Released: 12th July 2005
SRP: $26.98

Further Details
Warner has announced the complete first season of Tales from the Crypt which will be arriving in shops from the 12th July this year. Based on the legendary and gruesome EC Comics from publisher William Gaines, this horror anthology featured stories of murder, the super natural, gore and humor and always had a twist ending of sorts. Some of Hollywood's biggest names took part, either working in front or behind the camera. Each of the episodes will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame along with English 2.0 Stereo Surround tracks. Extras will be included on this one, but Warner has yet to reveal what they will be.

Link to artice with artwork.

I'v been waiting for this for a very long time. I remember catching this latenight on USA when I was 5. Such a classic show.

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:11 PM

I remember those days too. Such a great show, I'll probably get it when its out.

cjpimpin
  • cjpimpin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:38 PM

"Tales From The Crypt" has to be one of the most underated shows in history. I know I had seen every episode at least twice. I try to catch the show syndicated every now and then just to see which famous actors/actresses have appeared in each episode. Sure the writing is cheesy but it still cracks me up.

Definitely gonna buy it when is released on DVD!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users