Photo

MP3 Player

4 replies to this topic
jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:03 AM

I bought a 20 GB 4th generation Ipod from Best Buy for around $ 326. It worked alright, although the battery life is nothing near what is advertised. After about 4 or 5 months, however, it suddenly stopped working. Frozen on the screen was a file icon. A couple of weeks later, my sister had the same exact problem with her Ipod. Luckily, I had bought insurance with the Ipod, so I am getting a refund for it from Best Buy.

Anyway, my question is, should I just get another Ipod? I am not very happy with the problems with battery life, Itunes, and just the tendency to break. I also researched MP3 players a little, and I learned that you can get double the storage capacity of my old Ipod for less money with some MP3 players. Is there another MP3 player on the market that would be more worthy of my 326 dollars?

Lwekk
  • Lwekk

Rock Out With Autism

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:42 AM

thats odd it happened with your ipod I have had mine for a very long time and Ive had no problems at all. I would say stick with the ipod

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:25 AM

The Creative Zen Touch 40GB. I don't know of the USA price. But a UK site has it at 202 with VAT. Its pretty good.

MsNobody
  • MsNobody

Playstation Portable

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:32 PM

http://www.digitalne..._Rio.asp?cat=72

I haven't had any problems with mine except the battery died once when I left it on causing the date and time to be reset.

Lynk
  • Lynk

somebodysomewhere.

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Gangsta Killa @ Apr 28 2005, 06:25)
The Creative Zen Touch 40GB. I don't know of the USA price. But a UK site has it at 202 with VAT. Its pretty good.

I second this.

They are great players and are very reasonably priced for what your getting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users