Photo

Building

4 replies to this topic
Shiva
  • Shiva

XXX_Shiva17_XXX

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 03:06 AM

how tochnage the skins of the building i mean how make my own design for my builing biggrin.gif tnx.

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:31 AM

/* if you wwant to change ethe "skin", by which you mean the texture, you merely find the txd that the model uses, and replace the texture(s) you want to change.

If you want to design a new building from scratch, thats a totally different story and requires much 3d work. */

NewbSabott
  • NewbSabott

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:22 AM Edited by NewbSabott, 28 April 2005 - 10:25 AM.

//Go to www.planetgrandtheftauto.com and DL all the tools, which have nice read me files.

//Also, download some of the current mods available and, using your aforementioned tools, see what the modder has done to them. Don't forget to use their mods to make better ones, leaving only a trace of the highest quality parts of that mod, as this pisses them off a lot.

I have a question, Who do you send a mod to when you want it shared?

www.yousendit.com file share links???

And building something like the buildings used in GTA is easy if you have the right tools.

$$$

3DS Max 7 and Maya 6.5 are the best.

FREEFREEFREE

Blender is excellent and intuitive. Soon, it is possible that blender will be number one, it already is in the minds of the open source community.

Andy80586
  • Andy80586

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:12 PM

I would recommend starting off with Sketchup... it will make your life much easier when it comes to 3D modeling.

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:27 PM

I use skecthup to model building's then i use sketchup's textures. Then i use steve-m's txd builder and steve-m's col maker. I use zmod to change it into dff and then moo mapper to put it into the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users