Photo

Free Streaming

3 replies to this topic
Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:45 PM

I don't know if this is legal, but i think it is.

Basically, at college they have started to let us listen to music during lessons, because it helps improve our concentration and shuts us all up. I recently found out about the search function on Windows Media, but alot of the time the sites are blocked, or it comes up with an error saying that it cannot connect to the server due to a few reasons.

I spent half of yesterday searching google for "Sites i can stream music off for free".....with no luck.

So i was wondering if anyone could help me in finding some good sites that allow you to free stream thousands of songs from different genres.

I found www.mp3-download.com, or something like that, but it only allows you to listen to their albums they have on the site, and the only decent one i could see was the Chemical Brothers album.

Please help?

street cheetah
  • street cheetah

When

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:42 PM

Yahoo Launch music might do the trick for you. I don't know how much variety of music they have though, but you might want to check it out.

memento27oasis
  • memento27oasis

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:43 PM

try listening to radio stations online, like 94.7 here:http://www.947.fm/

Groovy
  • Groovy

General

• The Connection

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (street cheetah @ Apr 26 2005, 13:42)
Yahoo Launch music might do the trick for you. I don't know how much variety of music they have though, but you might want to check it out.

I listen to music their. It's got a good selection, but you have to register to listen. theirs a free version and a pay version. But, if you listen too much on the free version, you get this downgraded version with only low quality sound and no song skip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users