Pulp Fiction Prequel

5 replies to this topic
Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:28 PM

I was recently browsing my hard rive when I came across a script I wrote some time ago. I wrote it as a prequel to Pulp Fiction. It has references to some of the main characters plus an appearance by Marcellus Wallace. If you read this script then watch the first scene with Jules and Vincent in the motel you will see a few links between the film and script. Please enjoy and reply with your comments.

Scene opens with Frank Green in his convertible driving down a quiet road at night. His Mobile rings and Frank answers it

Frank: Yello?

Marsellus: Yo ma man Frank. I was just ringing to see where you are.

Frank: Iím just on my way back from a job, why, everything up your end fine?

Marsellus: No Frank. Itís full of **** right now! I got some **** been playing with my wife and Iíve got problems with some punk*** boxer who I trusted money on. What happened to the days when I could get a **** with my wife in peace and I could trust anyone with my money?

Frank: Hey you know what life these days is like. Back in the 80s you could do anything man. Kill, Drugs, Hookers. The Lot!

Marsellus: Yeah I hear you man. Listen, I need you to do something for me?

Frank: Shoot?

Marsellus: Listen you know us two go back a long way. We were kicking *** together while still in diapers. Itís not a hefty job, just a little visit. But if you want some more Ben Franklins in your hands, you can start with this. Now remember that ***** I said was running around with my wife?

Frank: Yeah, go on?

Marsellus: It seems heís been hiding his sorry *** in some motel down in Kings. Itís called the Seven Suns Motel. If my sources are right, heís on the 4th floor in room 4F. I donít want you to kill him Frank. Thatís my job! Just go in there, have a talk, run him up a bit then tell him I will be paying a visit to him in the not so distant future!

Frank: Yeah sure Marsellus. Hey Marsellus say Hi to your brother for me. I havenít seen Carl in a while.

Marsellus Laughs to himself

Marsellus: Yeah that SOB has been getting into a lot of trouble lately. Anyway, I want this job done by midnight. Iíll see you Frank.

Frank: Yeah sure Marsellus.

Scene Cuts to Marsellus in a warehouse

Marsellus opens up a freeze box to see a cut up body. The head remains unscathed though.

Marsellus: Hey Carl. Guess who Iíve just been talking to?

Silence

Marsellus: Thatís right Carl. It was good old Frank. You see Frank. He a good man. He kept his nose out of my situation with the local police. He shut his mouth and didnít mention a word to anybody. Unfortunately you did say a couple of things that got your *** into a spot of bother. You paid the price. Thatís how my business is run. (shouts) When you **** with the big man AKA ME! You **** with this! (Marsellus holds up his fist) But when you **** with this, you **** with THAT! (Marsellus holds up a blood drenched butchers knife) Anyway Carl. Frank just wanted to say Hi to you. Hi Carl. Bye Carl!

Marsellus closes the freeze box

Scene Cuts to the Seven Suns Motel neon sign. Camera moves down to see Frank getting out of his car.

Frank (To himself): Seven Suns Motel. A bit trampy for someone who ****s my bossís wife for a living.

Frank moves to the boot of the car and looks inside for some weapons. He changes between shotgun, Silenced Uzi, Close combat samurai sword, and eventually sticks with his 9mm. Frank sticks his pistol into his trousers then walks towards the front entrance while whistling.

Frank walks through the front door and turns right toward a set of stairs. As he walks around he seeís scantily clad women, rats on the floor, wallpaper falling off etc.

Frank climbs the steps until he reaches the fourth floor. He walks slowly down the corridor until he reaches room 4F, the door is already open. He creeps in and hears a womenís laughter coming from the bathroom. Frank slowly opens the door to see a women and man having fun. Frank sticks the gun into the back of the manís head. The woman notices it and then runs out the bathroom.

Man: Listen Marsellus. It doesnít have to end like this. Why donít we talk about this like normal civilised peÖÖ..

Frank: Shut the **** up fool!

The man slowly turns around so that his nose is right next to the cannon of the gun.

Man: Who the **** are you?

Frank: Iím Marsellusís *****!

Frank hits the man in the face with the gun and he drops straight away, Frank drags the man out of the bathroom and throws him next to the TV

Frank: Wake up pretty boyÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ.I said wake up!....................................

Frank points his gun at the man and he immediately sits up straight in fear

Frank: Now then whatís your name?

Man: Antwon

Frank: What kind of name is that? Donít you have a second name as well?

Man: Rockamora

Frank: Say your name in full *****!

Antwon: Antwon Rockamora

Frank: Now then Mr Rockamora. You know my boss Marsellus Wallace

Antwon: Yeah.

Frank: You also know Marsellusís wife too donít you?

Antwon: No.

Frank: Donít mother****ing lie to me you son of a *****! You know everything about that woman. You know her hair type, hair colour, whether sheís white, black, yellow or red, you know her eye colour, breast size, pussy size, pussy colour, you even know where her goddamn birth mark is! Now youíre saying to me you donít know Marsellus Wallaceís wife!? You better start telling me the truth. Because for every white lie you tell me, I will make sure you have cap in your *** that will stop you from having a **** again! In this room I am God! In this room, I am the dog and you are the cat, I am the fisherman and you are the fish. I have more power than you could ever imagine. When I talk you look at me because right now I am going to treat you like some stray dog off the street. Get up!

Antwon: What?

Frank: Get up! For Godís sake donít make me say something twice. I ****ing hate saying stuff twice! Now are you going to comply with me now?

Antwon(Nervous): OÖ.K

Frank: See Antwon. Now we are on the same term. Now what the **** did you do with Marsellusís dearly beloved?

Antwon: It was nothing I swear. Iíve only met her once and that was at Marsellus and Miaís wedding!

Frank: Did you eat her pussy out?

Antwon: What the hell?

Frank: Oh for ****s Sake!

Frank holds his gun right up to Antwonís head again

Frank: What did I just say?

Antwon: Not to make you say something twice! Please donít kill me!

Frank pauses then shoots Antwon in the kneecap. Antwon drops to the floor then starts cursing and crying in pain.

Frank: I didnít want to have to do that Antwon, but you forced me to! Now can I use your bathroom?

Antwon continues to scream. Frank assumes yes and walks in to the bathroom

Frank(To himself): Damn that was one easy mother****er. I shouldnít get paid for that. I could do that with my eyes closed.

Frank finishes having a piss on the toilet the starts to wash his hands

Frank (To himself): Damn Iím missing Worlds Scariest Police Chases for this ****. Now I better get paid for that!

Frank walks out the bathroom to see Antwon crawling towards the door

Frank: Where you going Antwon?........Oh you want to get out and call for help right? Damn Antwon. If I let you do that I would have Marsellus breathing down my neck with some big old shotgun in his hand.

Frank pulls a knife out of his sock and cuts one of Antwonís fingers off

Frank(shouting): Now youíve really pushed your luck Antwon you little worm. I am up to ****ing here with your ****!

Frank shoots Antwon in the other kneecap then drags his body over to the door that leads to the balcony, he opens the door then throws Antwon onto the balcony

Frank: Oh boy Antwon. Thatís quite a drop for a man with no kneecaps. Hold on a minuteÖÖÖÖis that a greenhouse down there? Well thatís ****ed this up for you. Hey Antwon, let me give you a choice. You can either jump down 3 floors and have a whole load of glass in your already crippled body. Or you can have Marsellus Wallace burst through that door and massacre you. Itís your choice Antwon. Iíll leave you to it.

Frank walks back through the balcony door and locks it up leaving Antwon on the floor locked outside. Frank leaves the motel and gets in his car then drives off

Scene cuts to Frank on mobile to Marsellus

Frank: Marsellus?

Marsellus: Yeah speak.

Frank: Listen the Antwon situation is under control.

Marsellus: Good man Frank. It's what I've come to expect from you. Listen if you want you can take it easy for a couple of weeks. I got Vince coming in from Holland in a couple of days.

Frank: Vince as in Vincent Vega?

Marsellus: That's the one.

Frank: Well I'll be damned. I wonder what that SOB has been up to in Holland. I should have asked him for some **** bars. Anyway man, I'll call in 2 weeks!

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic
  • Super Rockin' Mr. Magic

DJ of WildStyle

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:43 PM

it's ok but heres the things i didn't like,

Hi Carl. Bye Carl!

Dosn't sound like something Marsellus Would say.

Frank moves to the boot of the car and looks inside for some weapons. He changes between shotgun, Silenced Uzi, Close combat samurai sword, and eventually sticks with his 9mm. Frank sticks his pistol into his trousers then walks towards the front entrance while whistling.

If Frank is a contract killer then he'd know what weapons to take into that type of situation. you don't need to show loads of weapons.

Frank: Donít mother****ing lie to me you son of a *****! You know everything about that woman. You know her hair type, hair colour, whether sheís white, black, yellow or red, you know her eye colour, breast size, pussy size, pussy colour, you even know where her goddamn birth mark is! Now youíre saying to me you donít know Marsellus Wallaceís wife!? You better start telling me the truth. Because for every white lie you tell me, I will make sure you have cap in your *** that will stop you from having a **** again! In this room I am God! In this room, I am the dog and you are the cat, I am the fisherman and you are the fish. I have more power than you could ever imagine. When I talk you look at me because right now I am going to treat you like some stray dog off the street. Get up

Sounds alot like Jules' speech to Bret in Pulp Fiction

Marsellus: It seems heís been hiding his sorry *** in some motel down in Kings. Itís called the Seven Suns Motel. If my sources are right, heís on the 4th floor in room 4F. I donít want you to kill him Frank. Thatís my job! Just go in there, have a talk, run him up a bit then tell him I will be paying a visit to him in the not so distant future!

Marsellus wasn't the person who supposedly threw antwon over tyhe balcony it was somebody he sent round there this can be heard in Pulp fiction when Jules and vincent are going upo in the lift at the beginging of the film.

It's an ok script but I think it strongly resembles the opening scenes of Pulp Fiction when Jules and Vincent go to collect the briefcase.

The Guitarded Dude
  • The Guitarded Dude

ΈŁ Μŗřĩąċħĩ

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:20 PM

user posted image

Well... It Entertained Me...

ganjaflamez
  • ganjaflamez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:31 AM

there is acutally rumors of a prequel called the Vega Borthers with Micheal Madson character in Resevior Dogs and John Travola's character in Pulp Fiction, yes they were both brothers.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (ganjaflamez @ Apr 27 2005, 19:31)
there is acutally rumors of a prequel called the Vega Borthers with Micheal Madson character in Resevior Dogs and John Travola's character in Pulp Fiction, yes they were both brothers.

Just about to say this.

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic
  • Super Rockin' Mr. Magic

DJ of WildStyle

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:06 PM

there was a rumour about a Vega brothers film Tarantino has said that he always wanted to do one but he hasn't got round to doing it, and he would only want Micheal Madsen and John Travolta to play the character but as they both died at the end of their films and as they've both become older and look it, I can't see it being made.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users