Photo

BRINGING A LITTLE SA TO VC

12 replies to this topic
T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:20 PM Edited by T-808, 25 April 2005 - 11:23 PM.

well when i'm not doing the road warrior/mad max mod nore the secret mod to be revelealed soon enough, i got an idea while getting damage shots for the road train for the road warrior mod.

the road train is simply an updated version of the line runner in vice so with a little tweaking of my own and a few canablized parts i got her pretty damn close to the real road train in sa all except the back sleeper cab that i might replace in the final version. so two things a. what do you all think and b. i need a beta tester skinner to finish her up.

i'm not lazy with the beta testing my graphics card is dead and i'm wating to get a new one as funds are low right now. so there is no way i can play vice let alone test out this baby.

damaged

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

undamaged

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:56 PM

Excellent work my friend, looking forward to it keep up the great work!

LOSEROCK
  • LOSEROCK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:22 AM

I cant wait to see this "road warrior/mad max" thing, i'm a big fan of 80's car movies... Have you seen The Wraith, the deserts of SA remind me exactly of the deserts in that movie. Anyway, great work on the Road Train, I keep having dreams of being a Trucker... sigh.gif

Apex'i
  • Apex'i

people still live in dreams

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:16 PM

@kraxxuz Why do you do those pointles posts in everywhere blink.gif ???
@T-808 I would like to see the wheels allredy sly.gif , lovely grille too biggrin.gif
Only hood damage is little wired!

Stefaan
  • Stefaan

Revolutionary

• Feroci Racing

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Apex'i @ Apr 26 2005, 16:16)
@kraxxuz Why do you do those pointles posts in everywhere blink.gif ???
@T-808 I would like to see the wheels allredy sly.gif , lovely grille too biggrin.gif
Only hood damage is little wired!

STFU, he's just trying to motivate T-808. Your post doesn't seam very helpfull either... more spamfull.. (like mine..)

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:56 PM

okay okay lets settle down....me and kruxx are friends we support one anothers work.

as for the hood damaged i don't think you've played vice too much nor have you played sa the hood damage on the top is exactly the way it is in sa and vice they never had a "whole front end" that got damaged so to make the vice version accurate as i can to the sa version i have to do the damage the same way.

still i hear alot of chatter and no one willing to help i can't release this mod unless i get a skinner to do basic skinning work and someone to help me test it i'm trying to bring my little peice of sa to vice city but if no one cares then i'll jsut throw it away.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:38 PM

well no one wants to help suprise suprise so when i can find a basic host for the file i'll just give it out if someone wants to do something with it great if not i don't care much anymore just trying to liven up vc for thsoe who still play the game. so free file when i can get a host link soon.

Mercie
  • Mercie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:29 AM

Well, if no one has offerend to do it in a few days, I'll do it. I'm just too busy at the moment. Granted, Monitor might, if you would let him. He likes those SA vehicles for VC.

Nice model.

Cheers.

D-Structo
  • D-Structo

Kapitan Paleta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:40 AM

Damn, it looks pretty nice, hope you will finish it soon, man. cool.gif

NismoBNR32
  • NismoBNR32

ニスモ

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:29 PM

nice truck man, and it's also very nice that you wont to bring some SA to Vice, just to spice it up a bit biggrin.gif

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:19 PM

Black-hawk raises hand to beta test

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:34 PM

well i pmed monitor to see if he is up to it if not then well i'll jsut offer the fiel to anyone who pm's me thier e-mail address.

now let me stress thsi since i found out thought black-hawk that people didn't read this.

the file has NO TXD i'm no skinner (trust me i treid) and the closest thing we have is the line runners txd but i have no custom made up TXD.

the file is comes in zmod format or in the vice .dff format when i offer this file please also specifiy which format is preffered.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:42 PM

okay since it's a alittle more then a month away and i have heard nothing form monitor so i decided that anyone who wants to the file to play around with it's yours send me a pm with you e-mail address and prefrenece of zmod or .3ds file format. thank you those for you intrest i just htink i got the brainstorm a little too late. oh well so there is it i don't have a host where i coudl just upload it so it's my gift to those who want it.

it has all the dummys and parts named jusr no skin and untested in vice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users