Photo

[Other] Myriad Monthly

40 replies to this topic
Andrew
  • Andrew

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:12 PM

I'm defainately in. You'll have to let me know on all the details.

definition_of_freak
  • definition_of_freak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:36 AM

i'd be interested in writing up about recent and upcoming releases and updates.

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:47 PM Edited by caponester, 06 May 2005 - 07:49 PM.

Would it be possible for me to do another article named

"What the Myriad team didn't want you to see"

I think this first issue should be a bumper issue.

edit: We should have some sort of header also I just created this quick image to give you an idea of what I mean

user posted image

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:36 AM

I think it would be nice if the whole thing was in the style of a newspaper. Alos, well, yea maby I could help... what needs writing about? Also certain people could just take screenshots (people who are good at it).

Twistie
  • Twistie

Web Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:28 AM Edited by Twistie, 10 May 2005 - 06:44 AM.

Cool, I'll help if I can. I can program HTML and PHP so if we want to do it in HTML I can help.

EDIT: GOOD IDEA: What about we call it the 'Myriad Star' very Myriadish (I know this sin't a word).

EDIT2: Had some spare time: Conceptual:user posted image

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:32 PM

I'll happily be some kind of Vehicle Editor; I could report on which cars are being made and by whom, and provide constructive criticisms and whatnot smile.gif I'll help out with anything else too if required.

<3D

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:44 PM

So lets get going...

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:35 PM

Whose in charge?

I said I'll do it if no-one's doing it.
But then GT-1 said he'll see if he could sort some things out with people.
Steve-m listed Gangsta Killa as head editor, but GK said he'll need someone to tell him what to do...
So what we got now is a lot of ideas and people willing to do something, but no-one's in charge. Or am I wrong here. Who's taken up this burden? Who's leading the way and keeps track?

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:46 PM

I've been busy lately and have not had much time to sort anything out. Anywho if we work on the assumption that this is going to happen then I'm sure we can easily get a few things out of the way.

If GK is going to be the head editor then everyone can be a minion underneath him. tounge.gif I see it this way really, as it was your idea mick yourself and GK along with the Myriad council would be enough to make sure things go accordingly.

Its a community project so I would be happy to see anyone taking an interest and writing an article or having an idea on how it should be done.

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 06:15 PM

Again, i offer my services as a contributor, i can analyse new lots that people realese, try them, give a review, experiment cars, give opinions... I could also be in the "updates section" i mean, a place where the week updates are, for exemple:

Illspirit's New Islands coming forward

This week, illy has give us more screens of our new lovely islands, those islands include black mesa, an huge mountain, full of windy roads... Those Islands are a big step in MI project, because they are now more addicting and mainly, they have a great layout, and they aren't flat just like illcom which is soppused to be like a center... (the update should continue for a bit and then the links and or images to those islands...)

I'm offering my help, but it's normal if i do spealling mistakes so GK must be the spealling editor also... smile.gif

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

I don't want to be pushy blush.gif
It's not 'cause I started this topic that I therefore should be in charge. It's just that no-one else seemed eager to lead things. I'd be more than glad if someone else was in charge. But since that's not the case, I'll try to catch GK and maybe we could sort some things out. colgate.gif

I've been working on a huge lot for the new islands (ay least I hope it makes the islands) so I've been busy too. We'll see. Maybe this weekend I can make some time to get this thing rolling...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users