Q&A Topic- Off Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:30 PM

I've been thinking this through for a long time and I was thinking, why not have a "Question & Answer" forum for general things, because I had a question I want answered and I'm sure many of the intelligent people here at GTAForums could answer it.
Before you say no, actually go away and think about how it may work, what it's good for etc.

Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (simoncampbell @ Apr 23 2005, 22:30)
I've been thinking this through for a long time and I was thinking, why not have a "Question & Answer" forum for general things, because I had a question I want answered and I'm sure many of the intelligent people here at GTAForums could answer it.
Before you say no, actually go away and think about how it may work, what it's good for etc.

Just ask in General Chat.

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:33 PM

Along with what Sauron said, you can ask people over MSN, or use google to help.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:39 PM

If its a general question, then just post it in general chat, if its related to GTAF post it in one of the network forums according to what kind of question it is.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:55 PM Edited by simoncampbell, 23 April 2005 - 11:01 PM.

No one asks questions in General Chat.
Just ask little questions in this new forum, like say you have a question you want it answered, someone comes and answers it and walah!, you can now move on.
What do you prefer General Chat to be, a Chat or a topic flooded with questions.
I thought general chat was for chatting about issues, life and/or funny stuff.
If there was a Q&A topic it would be a perfect starting place for n00bs/newbies.

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:15 PM

Official Question-Answer Topic™.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:29 PM Edited by simoncampbell, 23 April 2005 - 11:44 PM.

I'm already lost in that, topic. I mean't to say a whole new forum, like something that sits in the side bar.
I like the idea, there but there are some problems in there, on the first page I noticed many question not being answered.
I was thinking of a way to overcome that problem.

Edit: I admit defeat, Bigs has given me several valid reasons on MSN which I cannot counter attack, cryani.gif
***Requesting Lockage***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users