» «
Photo

New PC San Andreas Magazine Ad!

22 replies to this topic
RCagent
  • RCagent

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:55 PM Edited by RCagent, 23 April 2005 - 06:00 PM.

I got my PCGamer today, BAM:

user posted image

If you want to read the text and crap, heres a larger version:

http://img.photobuck...PCanAdlarge.jpg

Oh yes, PC gamer has confirmed CO-OP HAS BEEN LEFT IN. So to all you nonbelievers I say HAH! Proof?:

user posted image

street454
  • street454

S.A. for Xbox: it's here!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:09 PM Edited by street454, 24 April 2005 - 12:58 AM.

user posted image

No multiplay but there is cooperative? What? I'm Cofused. confused.gif blink.gif

&

Can anyone who has the article scan it?
Because I can see you you don't have a scanner. I don't have one either.

&

Did the article reveal anything else new?

&

Any new screenshots?

JD1
  • JD1

Corporal

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (street454 @ Apr 23 2005, 18:09)
user posted image

No multiplay but there is cooperative? What?

&

Can anyone who has the article scan it?
Because I can see you you don't have a scanner. I don't have one either.

well the coop will be played on the same screen like on PS2 probably.
So technically it is not multiplayer. cry.gif wink.gif

Thank you for the magazine photo RCagent! alien.gif

Samutz
  • Samutz

if ($lol) { die(rofl()); }

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (JD1 @ Apr 23 2005, 14:05)
well the coop will be played on the same screen like on PS2 probably.
So technically it is not multiplayer. cry.gif wink.gif

Technically, it is. Multiplayer means multiple players, not multiple screens.

Anyway, I'm skeptical about this. The magazines aren't always right, and there's already other sources saying "no co-op for pc". If it is included, great. If not, oh well, it's nothing to make a fuss over.

DigitalD
  • DigitalD

bvlgari

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:28 PM

I take that came from the PC Gamer issue which had a rather crappy San Andreas preview from what I heard. Does someone have the preview and can scan it?

RCagent
  • RCagent

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:27 PM

^ Its not crappy, its just rather, plain. It has nearly everything we've heard from the gamespot/IGN/ect. infomation. The only thing that did stand out was the CO-OP thing. Which is good. I can try and take a picture of the article as my scanner is currently on the verge of death. But its not anything new. It has two screens that most people already have seen.

[enforcA]
  • [enforcA]

The original one.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (RCagent @ Apr 23 2005, 20:27)
^ Its not crappy, its just rather, plain. It has nearly everything we've heard from the gamespot/IGN/ect. infomation. The only thing that did stand out was the CO-OP thing. Which is good. I can try and take a picture of the article as my scanner is currently on the verge of death. But its not anything new. It has two screens that most people already have seen.

could you please make better pictures of the mag article? is it the june issue?

greetings

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

GTA:SA PC- 7.6.05

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:47 AM

is this the article they said was coming out the end of april, with the new PC preview in?? Or is it just an add somewhere?

davew2040
  • davew2040

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (murph_fan51 @ Apr 24 2005, 06:47)
is this the article they said was coming out the end of april, with the new PC preview in?? Or is it just an add somewhere?

This is an ad, but the article they were talking about is also in this issue. It's just not very long. It's one page total, with half of it being stuff we've already seen and half being a single screenshot we've already seen (a slamvan with one of you guys leaning out of it and shooting back at some Ballas).

Gang_boy
  • Gang_boy

Silence Is The Key

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:42 AM

If it's the english PCGamer, I also can get my hands on it (tommorow). I'll scan the whole article and post it when I have it. smile.gif

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:03 AM

Thanks a lot Gang Boy, much appreciated...
Only 1 page you say, suppose its just whats been on the gaming websites, the articles like on IGN and Gamespot.

-NeMo-
  • -NeMo-

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for this!!
It's kind of a bummer that there's no proper Co-Op but what the heck, I didn't expect that anyway.

Now to the positive things: The screens look SO much better than the ones of the PS2! Just look at the draw distance and the textures - in your face, Sony!!

RCagent
  • RCagent

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (-NeMo- @ Apr 24 2005, 17:43)
Thanks for this!!
It's kind of a bummer that there's no proper Co-Op but what the heck, I didn't expect that anyway.

..Uh the whole point was there there WAS PROPER CO-OP Play. Of course it's probably highly reccommended that you have two PC controllers.

-NeMo-
  • -NeMo-

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:51 AM

By "proper" I meant the Co-Op-mode that would've been possible on the PC. They could've made LAN or Internet support, MTA proves it.

riahc3
  • riahc3

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:21 PM

One magazine says yes another no........

When will it stop?

klingenm
  • klingenm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

One magazine says yes another no........

When will it stop?

I have a answer for that.. 7th June..

HinGTA
  • HinGTA

\m/ Horns Up! \m/

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:18 AM

As much as I hate to say it, I think PC Gamer made a mistake in their article. I just can't see the possibility on multiplayer working on a single PC with ease. Can you imagine how many emails they could possibly get from idiots not understanding how the co-op works on a single PC? I think Rockstar would rather save the headache it would cause and just remove it completely.

What I have noticed in most of the articles is the constant MTA referencing. I think Rockstar have a lot of faith in the MTA team and are quite satisfied that MTA can build the multiplayer aspect of the game better than Rockstar could in the short time bracket before release. I think it is a shame presonally. GTA San Andreas would make a fantastic co-op game and really add to the whole gang vibe of the game. Its a gold mine that MTA has only just scratched the top of. I would like to see Rockstar putting their weight behind MTA to release a great co-op multiplayer add-on.

[enforcA]
  • [enforcA]

The original one.

• Members

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:33 PM

could someone please make a better picture of the article with the co-op mode? this would be appreciated

thanks and greetings

o0o_illusions_o0o
  • o0o_illusions_o0o

PWNED:) IM LOOKING FOR A GANG

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:41 AM

Wow thats nice i wish i had a pc that would be good with games becuase my computer sucks i could probally play that but it would be lagging, Do you think there well be alot of mods on sanandreas?

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:56 AM

heaps for sure!! colgate.gif rahkstar2.gif

Fatz
  • Fatz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (HinGTA @ Apr 26 2005, 10:18)
As much as I hate to say it, I think PC Gamer made a mistake in their article. I just can't see the possibility on multiplayer working on a single PC with ease. Can you imagine how many emails they could possibly get from idiots not understanding how the co-op works on a single PC? I think Rockstar would rather save the headache it would cause and just remove it completely.

What I have noticed in most of the articles is the constant MTA referencing. I think Rockstar have a lot of faith in the MTA team and are quite satisfied that MTA can build the multiplayer aspect of the game better than Rockstar could in the short time bracket before release. I think it is a shame presonally. GTA San Andreas would make a fantastic co-op game and really add to the whole gang vibe of the game. Its a gold mine that MTA has only just scratched the top of. I would like to see Rockstar putting their weight behind MTA to release a great co-op multiplayer add-on.

I couldn't agree more about the co-op from Rockstar, I was really hoping this game would have it for PC via LAN or Internet, where you could work together on actual missions and pick your character and such. It would be allot more complicated for them to program I'm sure but man would it be fun.

But I disagree about the 2-player coop on one PC, its just as easy/possible as it is on a PS2. You can have two PS2 controller for one console just as easily as having two gamepads on a pc, the only difference is that computer screens are often smaller but who cares? It would still work the same.

black_mcgrath
  • black_mcgrath

Legendary Boss

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (RCagent @ Apr 23 2005, 17:55)

Oh yes, PC gamer has confirmed CO-OP HAS BEEN LEFT IN. So to all you nonbelievers I say HAH! Proof?:

user posted image

It says "you will be limited," right before you put it in bold letters to throw others offgaurd, come on now

Samutz
  • Samutz

if ($lol) { die(rofl()); }

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:40 AM

The issue was already resolved.
For the love of god, don't start beating on it again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users