Photo

Pitch Black (2000)

5 replies to this topic
jazz.
  • jazz.

waffen

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:55 AM

Anybody seen this? I saw it today on TV And it restored my faith in Vin Diesel. I really loved the character of Riddick and now i have to see the new version
I <3 Elisha

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:59 AM

I liked pitch black, and think the riddick character and story are pretty good. You have to play the riddick game, pretty good.

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci Racing
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2005 - 03:02 AM

I really don't like Vin Diesel, but I thought that both of theses movies (Pitch Black, and The Chronicles of Riddick) were pretty good.

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Apr 23 2005, 03:59)
I liked pitch black, and think the riddick character and story are pretty good. You have to play the riddick game, pretty good.

x2, the game's awesome.

I was so dissapointed with the Chronicles though, Pitch Black was something so fresh and new, in the sequel they just seemed to try and cram in as much as they could thus it ending up a big mess...

Hexhamlad
  • Hexhamlad

~Owner of Gta-trivia~

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:52 AM

to be honest pitch black was one of the worst films i've seen, thats not because vin diesel was in it because i dont mind him. i enjoyed the knock around guys, but pitch black in my eyes was really terrible.

Hex

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 23 April 2005 - 03:55 PM

I thought they were good sci-fi action films though the stories were weak. The Butcher Bay game for Xbox f*cking owns. Seriously. It's got kick ass graphics and is a whole lot of fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users