Before you post your request topic, read the Rules and Guidelines. Make sure you look over and use the given Graphics Request Format when posting your request topic. Otherwise, your topic will just be locked.
[Photoshop CS] Pixel Dust
Posted 22 April 2005 - 11:52 PM
1. Open a new document any size. Make the background black. Press "D" to make your colors black and white (default).
2. Now change the foreground color from black to white and then select the paint brush.
3. Click the small arrow on the top right corner of the pallete. From that menu select reset brushes so that we know we have the correct brush for making the pixel dust.
4. Now click brushes on the right in the top menu.
5. In "Brush Tip Shape" select the circular brush with the size of nine and use the settings I have below.
Now click "Shape Dynamics" and use the settings below.
Now click "Scattering" and use the settings below.
6. Now exit out of your brush pallete and begin painting. Your result should look something like this.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users