Ricardo_-_Diaz
  • Ricardo_-_Diaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:18 PM

hello

can any1 help me out vid this problem.

look

when i installed 3 cars in vice city those cars r not appearing in the game i even used a GARAGE EDITOR and added the car to the garage but then the garage won't open blink.gif

i dont know what t do

plz help me out quick

By The Way The Cars were :

1. Hummer H2 replacing Rancher
2. Porsche Carrera Gt Replacing Stallion
3. Mercedes SLR Replacing Hotring Racer

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 22 April 2005 - 03:06 PM

moved to modding>editing>troubleshooting

From VC troubleshooting

Ricardo_-_Diaz
  • Ricardo_-_Diaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:04 PM

plz people i told u poeple to help me not 2 move the topic rampage_ani.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:57 PM

this is a common problem try re - adding them to the img file and be sure everything is cleared from read only. and i mean with re adding delete all the old files and install it again and then after that rebuild the img this is can solve the problem.

Ricardo_-_Diaz
  • Ricardo_-_Diaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:31 AM

how am i supposed to rebuild the IMG tounge.gif (I AM A NEWBIE)

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:24 AM Edited by aad, 23 April 2005 - 08:27 AM.

First you need IMGTOOL doesnt matter which version i suppose you use the one thats around here somewhere in the Misc section just do a search then make sure u dont have a read only map after you did that all open up your imgtool and then open up with the imgtool your models (gta3.img) file then u will see at the top some buttons just look there for a rebuild archive button its somewhere in the dropdown menu i dont know where excactly but u will find it im sure. Then after you rebuilded the archive start a new game and then after starting a new game and it wont crash load up your savegame at least i always try it this way because i had much trouble loading my savegame right from the start i installed a mod so sometimes its better to start a new game and load your savegame after you started a new game this way you sometimes can prevent crashes Whoah long post for me but i hope i helped you. im now getting back on my mod...
Http://www.members.lycos.nl/aadhe1/screens just take a look if you are interested i updated it with a new picture of my bridge in progress " happy.gif

Ricardo_-_Diaz
  • Ricardo_-_Diaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:41 AM

ok everi1 thnx 4 ur replies but now i hav started using GTA MOD INSTALLER and every thing is fyn smile.gif

rahkstar2.gif rahkstar2.gif rahkstar2.gif rahkstar2.gif rahkstar2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users