Photo

I have a Question.

1 reply to this topic
SAPLAYR555
  • SAPLAYR555

|AMF|BADFELLAS|

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 01:38 AM

It seems as days go by that the Gang scene keeps expanding. Now this is just an Idea and you guys and call me an idiot or whatever for suggesting this but.. I was wondering.. Instead of having A recruitment topic for gangs and free agents topics in the same forum maybe split the two like make a forum for people interested in joining gangs instead of having to have their topics locked for being idiots. It just seems to me that everyday it gets more clusterd in here. Your probably thinking that i'm the idiot now but I just wanted to state my opinion. Now if this is a good idea or bad idea tell me.. just state your opinion on the matter. I know I'm probably the only one its bothering but if not tell me..

-SAP-

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2005 - 01:48 AM

This has been brought up before, and it's been rejected.

I think that the idea isn't neccessary when the gang scene is in a 'normal' state. But at the moment, what with all the closures and emergences of new gangs, the gang scene is in an unnatural state of business. I suppose the idea could work, but I'm not sure if it's really all that necessary. Gang leaders usually have enough time to see every free agent topic and decide whether it's worth offering the member a position as it is.

By the way, this should be in forum suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users