Help Sig

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
--CellTech--
  • --CellTech--

As Real As It Gets

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:59 PM

Can someone custimize me a sig? i don't want it really big so i can fit a support banner and link underneath it but just something slick and compact.

I would like a custimized bodybuilding sig with my name on it. Also sig's will be much appreciated.

Evil Gnomes
  • Evil Gnomes

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:46 AM

WTF? Why do you have a post about requesting a sig in this topic, and then the exact same topic in the R&T section? Someone is probably going to flame you, so be prepared. And don't give anyone the excuse "I didn't know, there's rules and readme's here and here. READ THEM!!

--CellTech--
  • --CellTech--

As Real As It Gets

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Evil Gnomes @ Apr 22 2005, 02:46)
WTF? Why do you have a post about requesting a sig in this topic, and then the exact same topic in the R&T section? Someone is probably going to flame you, so be prepared. And don't give anyone the excuse "I didn't know, there's rules and readme's here and here. READ THEM!!

lol your quite the noob aint yah, i posted this one first because awhile back we use to all post them in here until they made the request forum. You wouldn't know that since ur a newbie. I made this one only to realize there was the NEW section for requesting so i made it over there where it belonged. Thanks for making yourself look like a total jackass sigh.gif

Evil Gnomes
  • Evil Gnomes

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:52 AM

Actually, i was here for when the SMBL was turned into the Tutorial Forum, and then when the Tutorial forum became R&T. And in the pinned topics, theres a topic which says Announcements on Signature Requests. Meh, i guess it's only a small mistake.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct

Posted 22 April 2005 - 11:56 PM

Cell, no offence, you're the jackarse in this situation.

Noob.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users