» «
Photo

radio

16 replies to this topic
gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:02 PM Edited by gtasanandreasmaster, 21 April 2005 - 08:59 PM.

right this is how u can make ur own radio station (without adverst)

right i will be using eminems encore cd as an example

the programs u will need

VICE CITY RADIO STATION DECODER

MP3 CUTTER AND JOINER
something that can convert wma to mp (carnt find a link)

other things u need
a blank cd-r
a cd-rw drive

step 1
find a cd u would to have as a radio station and open it up in windows media player copy all the songs from the disc using windows mewdia player they will be in wma format so u will have to convert them to mp3 once u have have done this open the mp3 joiner and join them all together into one mp3 file (using the mp3 cutter joiner) then open up the vice city radio station decoder and convert ur single file (which u made with the joiner) to an adf file (vice city radio station file) right now u have the full disc converted to an adf format

step 2
get ur vice city play disc and copy all of the content to a folder on ur comp it will have the radio stations on it anyways we are gona replace wildstyle radio with ur cd file just call ur cd file WILD.adf and replace the one u copyed when u copied ur full vice city play disc to ur comp then what u do is just copy the edited cd back to a blank cd-r and cal it Vice_City_Play now reinstall vice city using ur edited adio disc near the end of the ionstallation u will get an error but just click ignore finish the installation play vice and go to ur wildstyle radio station u will get ur cd playin

wellar u have ur own radio station

u could do teh same but just gather loads of mp3 tracks and some adverts to totaly make ur own station

this works as i did it

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:20 PM

This is a mod showroom so you are suppose to explain what the mod is.

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Apr 21 2005, 20:20)
This is a mod showroom so you are suppose to explain what the mod is.

does this mean that u want to know

i'll edit the first post with details on how to do this

Mercie
  • Mercie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 22 April 2005 - 12:25 AM

WMA --> mp3 is something that I cannot find therefore it does not exist. Correct me if I am wrong, please do and provide link but....

...Why not just skip that step and get a program that rips and convets to mp3 on the spot? Cdex? Might aswell throw the mp3s in the mp3 player if you don't want ads. The point of the radio station is to make things realistic.

Nice tutorial though. You might want if moved to the tutorial forum. Oh, and fix the grammar, it literally took me twice as long to read because I had to decode it (I'm just used to stuff being neat).

Nice overall. Cheers.

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2005 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (Mercie @ Apr 22 2005, 00:25)
WMA --> mp3 is something that I cannot find therefore it does not exist.  Correct me if I am wrong, please do and provide link but....

...Why not just skip that step and get a program that rips and convets to mp3 on the spot?  Cdex?  Might aswell throw the mp3s in the mp3 player if you don't want ads.  The point of the radio station is to make things realistic.

Nice tutorial though.  You might want if moved to the tutorial forum.  Oh, and fix the grammar, it literally took me twice as long to read because I had to decode it (I'm just used to stuff being neat).

Nice overall.  Cheers.

thankz for sayin it good and i carnt understand u nether

also make ur font size bigger it is hard to read flatscreen

i am only young that is y i carnt spell very well

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2005 - 07:29 PM

has anybody tried it

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 09:11 PM

For me this is same as u put all MP3's to mp3 folder, but i personally have all radio stations from SA converted to VC almost same way as shown here. But nice tut for new guys who wanna try their way in making radio in VC.

Mowaza
  • Mowaza

You eat my cookie...you die!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:39 AM

Nice tutorial. smile.gif

I understood everything till the end of step 1. Why would you need to re-install Vice with a new radio station - i mean theres gotta be some valid reason?? As i see it ( i havnt tried as yet it but am sure itll work) you just create a very long single mp3 file right...then u convert it into an adf using the converter and then simply rename it to the one you want to be replacing it with. then just replace the file and run the game....did anyone try it - im not sayin its gonna work 100% as i am not at home at the moment to do it myself. Also you would be very desperate to replace an original radio station with a second mp3 one as theres already a provision for one.

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Mowaza @ Apr 28 2005, 07:39)
Nice tutorial. smile.gif

I understood everything till the end of step 1. Why would you need to re-install Vice with a new radio station - i mean theres gotta be some valid reason?? As i see it ( i havnt tried as yet it but am sure itll work) you just create a very long single mp3 file right...then u convert it into an adf using the converter and then simply rename it to the one you want to be replacing it with. then just replace the file and run the game....did anyone try it - im not sayin its gonna work 100% as i am not at home at the moment to do it myself. Also you would be very desperate to replace an original radio station with a second mp3 one as theres already a provision for one.

i dont know if that would work on the normal vice city

but i should most defantly work with a no cd carck

imheretostay
  • imheretostay

non-existant

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Mercie @ Apr 22 2005, 01:25)
WMA --> mp3 is something that I cannot find therefore it does not exist. Correct me if I am wrong, please do and provide link but....

...Why not just skip that step and get a program that rips and convets to mp3 on the spot? Cdex? Might aswell throw the mp3s in the mp3 player if you don't want ads. The point of the radio station is to make things realistic.

Nice tutorial though. You might want if moved to the tutorial forum. Oh, and fix the grammar, it literally took me twice as long to read because I had to decode it (I'm just used to stuff being neat).

Nice overall. Cheers.

Jesus christ, that font is f*cking unreadable!

@topic. Thanks for the info, i have been thinking of finding programs that join mp3's together to one big one, but never bothered to search.

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:49 PM

Tut is good, but like i said its waist of time due ull put mp3 as a radio (into adf file) ull listen to it for 1-2 weeks and ull get bored of listening to it, soo ull have to make another cd with new radio and on and on. Better way is to put all into mp3 folder, or make radios and putting them into audio folder on ur HDD(renamed as old radio of course) if ull get bored of this u just delete them and make new one without losing clean CD.

A little tut how to make San Andreas radios into VC:
U need:
GTA SA DVD (ps2 version)
San Andreas Radio-Editor by Eddie Edwards
Audio Converter (I used CDex)
Vice City Radio Decoder
Patience (due to long time converting wav to mp3 )

1. Install and start San Andreas Radio-Editor and putting GTA SA DVD into cdrom/dvdrom/combo dozingoff.gif When it start just find radio/radios that u like the most go to:
Tools --> Create Radio Mix
After it finish do:
File--> Export Wave
And choose where to save it

2. Start Audio Converter (im useing CDex) and convert wav to mp3 (if u converting all of them u have to have long patience it take long time to do it due to GTA SA radios are longer than VC)

3. Start Vice City Radio Decoder decode converted before radios from mp3 to adf, rename them to Wild, Flash etc (u choose)

If u found or already have San An radios in mp3 (last step is for u only) if u have wav ( step 2 and 3 is for u)

THIS RADIOS ONLY WORK BY USING A NOCD CRACK OR MAKING NEW PLAY-DISC WITH MODIFIED RADIOS.

P.S Theres a little problem all radios from gta sa converted to adf (to gta vc playable) can take more than play-disc size soo better get a no-cd crack and put into audio folder on your HDD. Plus theres a second cool thing too, only by useing step one and two u have mp3 to listen on winamp.

Pagnell
  • Pagnell

a.k.a. petebog

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Mercie @ Apr 22 2005, 00:25)

Slightly off-topic, but Sonic Foundry Batch Converter 5.0 can do .wma to .mp3 conversion. I don't think it's cheap though... smile.gif

gtasanandreasmaster
  • gtasanandreasmaster

SAN ANDREAS !!!!!!!!!!&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Bosco @ Apr 28 2005, 20:49)
THIS RADIOS ONLY WORK BY USING A NOCD CRACK OR MAKING NEW PLAY-DISC WITH MODIFIED RADIOS.

just what i sed

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:24 PM

Yeah but read P.S , i said that better is to make all radios and put it to audio folder on hdd instead of making a new playdisc cd. This way is better due ull save clean cds when ull get bored of ur own radio, and ull have to make next new cd with new radios which will make u bored after month max and on and on dozingoff.gif dozingoff.gif LoL

Y.T.
  • Y.T.

f*ck power

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:13 PM

no cd cracks are warez...read the rules...dont talk about them.

f3llah1n
  • f3llah1n

God

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (gtasanandreasmaster @ Apr 21 2005, 20:02)

other things u need
a blank cd-r
a cd-rw drive

step 1
find a cd u would to have as a radio station and open it up in windows media player copy all the songs from the disc using windows mewdia player, but first change WMP to save the files as mp3 so you dont have to faff about by converting to mp3

confused.gif

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:44 PM

first of all, WMA can be converted to and from mp3. i do it all the time.

secondly, Y.T., why the hell did you bump a month and a half old topic just to say that? it dosn't matter.

but since this is bumped it needs to be reported, cause you are right and nocd cracks are against the rules.

so, dont bump old topics, and *reported*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users