Microsoft to Unveil New X-Box on MTV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:01 AM

I have made a topic about this so people in Aussie can see the new X-Box, too bad I'm a Kiwi, I don't get to see it cryani.gif

GamePro staff, GamePro Australia

12/04/2005 10:49:13

MTV: Music Television and Microsoft today announced a global marketing agreement to unveil the next-generation Xbox video game system on MTV channels in the United States, Asia Pacific and Europe, all within a 24-hour window, a first for the game industry.

Hosted by purported "Xbox fanatic" Elijah Wood (known for his role as Frodo in The Lord of the Rings), the segment will show gameplay footage of next-gen Xbox games, a look into the future of Xbox Live, and exclusive insider footage on the making of the next-generation console.

"We recognize and celebrate our viewers' passion for gaming and are excited to be working with Microsoft to launch such a significant entertainment product," said John Shea, executive vice president, Integrated Marketing and Sponsorship Development, MTV Networks Music Group. "We're proud that Microsoft considers MTV the premier global network to launch its new Xbox gaming console and reveal the first look to MTV viewers around the world."

"Just as MTV revolutionised the way the world experiences music, the next-generation video game console from Xbox will spark a revolution in how consumers experience games and other forms of digital entertainment," said Peter Moore, corporate vice president of worldwide marketing and publishing for Xbox at Microsoft. "We are ecstatic about our alliance with MTV and unveiling a video game platform in a way that has never been done."

MTV Presents: The Next Generation Xbox Revealed will premiere in Australia on Friday, May 13 at 7.00pm EST and will be repeated on Saturday, May 14 at 6.00pm; Sunday, May 15 at 10.00am and Tuesday, May 17 at 8.00pm.

Australian Gamepro- Original Article

Big Slow
  • Big Slow

<3 629

• The Connection

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:04 AM

Link

Already been posted, but it was on page 3 so I can see how you would miss it by not using the search feature. Thanks for the reminder though.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:07 AM

Well not all Aussies get to see it since not everyone has Foxtel since MTV isn't part of our public TV system.

Anyway this was posted about not too long ago with basially the same info, it was 3 pages back so its no wonder you didn't see it. This is why it still pays to use the search before posting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users