Photo

Ratchet: Deadlocked

4 replies to this topic
Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:53 AM

I just got my new Australian Gamepro, mailer and it has news for the next Ratchet and Clank game named Ratchet: Deadlocked

Funky Zealot, GamePro

15/04/2005 14:20:28

Sony Computer Entertainment America has announced Ratchet: Deadlocked exclusively for the PlayStation 2. In development at Insomniac, the game is slated for release in late 2005.

Ratchet and Clank once again team up in a more co-op centered game - featuring both single and multiplayer co-ops modes - this time thrust into an underground reality combat sport show. Run by a deranged media mogul named Gleeman Vox, the show pits abducted heroes against a gang called the Exterminators. Realizing Ratchet's potential, Vox subjects the hero to a series of deadly games to entertain the show's audience. Ratchet and the heroes can only free themselves of Vox's control when they have removed the explosive Deadlock collar fastened to their necks - reminiscent of movies such as The Running Man.

"We are excited about the high standards Insomniac Games continues to set for the video game industry," said Grady Hunt, senior producer, product development, Sony Computer Entertainment America. "By continuing to add new gameplay elements such as co-op and squad-based functionality to their games, Insomniac is sure to deliver one of the most competitive and challenging games for PlayStation 2 this holiday season."

Australian Gamepro- Original Article

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:59 AM

What another one? I havne't even played the 3rd one yet lol

Big Slow
  • Big Slow

<3 629

• The Connection

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Apr 21 2005, 03:59)
What another one? I havne't even played the 3rd one yet lol

That's ok, I haven't played any. Hell, I don't even know the difference anymore. Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Simon & Garfunkel...who knows anymore?

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:07 AM

GTA3Freak-2001, I own all of them tounge.gif, I think it will be cool, only thing the series is draining money from my pocket sad.gif.
Multiplayer Co-ops sound fun, I hope they do it right though.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:59 AM

Yeah I don't have any but I've rented both quite a few times, havn'et got round to 3 yet so its on my to do list tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users