Photo

NRG-500

4 replies to this topic
Death99
  • Death99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:15 PM

I'm really kinda new to S.A. I've done up to San Fierro and then my ******* mem card broke. It's a loooooong story.. Anyway, is the NRG really that fast? I mean, in speed, people say it's the same as the PCJ600. Also, where can I find one parked in Los Santos or San Fierro? What about Las Venturas? What fun things are available to do with thiis bike? Grinding things maybe? Ramps and stuff?

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:17 PM

It may not technically be faster or better than other bikes, but it certainly gives that impression. People mainly use it for stunting like ramps, grinds and spins. There are a couple races in the game using it, and one challenge mission at the Easter Basin docks. Click this map image for other NRG locations.

user posted image

Scarpa
  • Scarpa

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:41 PM

It definitely out-accelerates any other bike.

I use it all the time, it's more nimble than the other bikes and you can pull stunts really easy on it.

I did some test runs awhile back between the FCR-900 and the NRG-500 and determined the NRG was faster, but my test was somewhat un-scientific in that I wanted to see which bike *I* could drive faster.

Once your motorcycle skill is maxed you can pull some crazy stuff on it.

Win98crash
  • Win98crash

Tenpenny's Envy

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:10 PM

Well, it's definitely lighter than any other bike which explains the sweet accelleration and allows for more air and distance for jumps.

There is one in SF in a drydock area where the train tracks spur off and dead end. I don't know of any in LV until you complete a certain side-mission there.

Heck, it's just fun to ride it for me, cutting in and out of traffic, trying not to tag that lightpost that jumps right out in front me, ha ha. Once you have decent bike skill level and master the duck-down-for-less-wind-resistance it takes off like a rocket cool.gif

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:52 PM

In the stats, it says 60 m/s, compared to 50m/s which is the second highest.
60m/s NRG-500

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users