Photo

gang wars after 100% complete

4 replies to this topic
bluejeans
  • bluejeans

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:09 PM

I am using a 100% complete savegame, with about 1/2 the gang territory under my control, can i still start gang wars? None of the map seems to go yellow/purple etc... i would really like to start one

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (bluejeans @ Apr 20 2005, 14:09)
I am using a 100% complete savegame, with about 1/2 the gang territory under my control, can i still start gang wars? None of the map seems to go yellow/purple etc... i would really like to start one

You can only have gang wars if there is yellow or purple turf to take over. You can fly out to sea for an hour real time to make new turfs appear from the glitch. Please search or use the gang territory topic from the forum header for gang territory questions.

Travisfleming
  • Travisfleming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:01 AM

I have 100%, and took over 100% of Gang territory, although i still see those yellow dudes on the streets, and when i shoot them it starts a gangwar, but i can't take it over cause i already own it confused.gif and it's done. i think it might be a glitch, iunno

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (Travisfleming @ Apr 20 2005, 19:01)
I have 100%, and took over 100% of Gang territory, although i still see those yellow dudes on the streets, and when i shoot them it starts a gangwar, but i can't take it over cause i already own it confused.gif and it's done. i think it might be a glitch, iunno

Either you win and strengthen the turf you already have, or where you are fighting is nuetral turf that can't be won by either side...

bluejeans
  • bluejeans

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ Apr 20 2005, 19:11)
QUOTE (bluejeans @ Apr 20 2005, 14:09)
I am using a 100% complete savegame, with about 1/2 the gang territory under my control, can i still start gang wars?  None of the map seems to go yellow/purple etc... i would really like to start one

You can only have gang wars if there is yellow or purple turf to take over. You can fly out to sea for an hour real time to make new turfs appear from the glitch. Please search or use the gang territory topic from the forum header for gang territory questions.

I am trying that atm, from memory the guide to the bug says to hold down x and pull out your control while flying/boating out to sea, but as soon as i do that the ps2 tells me to plug my control in to continue. ever heard of that one?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users