Swimming glitch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Rajdman
  • Rajdman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:07 PM

I donīt know if this is a repost. I seached on swimming in the forum, but i couldnīt find anything, so here goes.

I was out joyriding back and forth over the broken wooden bridge outside Palomino Creek chased by two copcars. And it ended with me and the two copcars in the water. So I decided to take a swim and get more lungcapacity. I headed north and took a right to follow the coast. And when I came to a big rock under the water, and under the cliffs (north of Palomino Creek, in line with the most eastern houses) I suddenly fell to the bottom of the sea and the "air-bar" dissapeared. So now i ran around for a while. And now iīm going to sink a motorcycle and wait for it to sink to the bottom and try to ride it. Since i'm a noob i couldnīt post any pics, sorry.

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:10 PM

Yes this is old news, it was the first walk underwater glitch to be found, back in december I think. Voodooslumloard has a video of how to do it in the movies topic.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

Yeah sorry but this must be pretty well known by now. I think someone posted a topic about it just a few days ago in fact.

Closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users