Photo

Caeser not calling after...

10 replies to this topic
butchered420
  • butchered420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 02:08 AM

Are You Going to San Fierro....for the second time now....I've saved before anything happens with "watching the highway to san fierro" as said in King in Exile...but now I'm forced to go back a bunch of missions & start from scratch...why the hell is he not calling? what have I done wrong?

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2005 - 02:26 AM

Can you please explain the problem more clearly?

butchered420
  • butchered420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:24 AM

Caeser is supposed to call, telling you about Big Smoke's couriers & when they come to & from San Fierro....he doesn't. It's pretty much that simple.....I waited for like 10 minutes....nothing.....I go on with missions....I do get the call from Zero about the shop being up for sale....but after that, still nothing...any more detail needed?

/yourself
  • /yourself

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:44 AM

You don't have to hit those couriers anyway, I wouldnt worry about it.

Unless you're going for 100%, I don't know if it's required. I think it's just something you can do for money.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:58 AM

'Big Smoke's Cash' and 'Yay Courier' are not required at all. The only reward you get from them is money.

Burning-Ice
  • Burning-Ice

Eminence

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (butchered420 @ Apr 20 2005, 03:24)
Caeser is supposed to call, telling you about Big Smoke's couriers & when they come to & from San Fierro....he doesn't. It's pretty much that simple.....I waited for like 10 minutes....nothing.....I go on with missions....I do get the call from Zero about the shop being up for sale....but after that, still nothing...any more detail needed?

To continue on the Storyline, I believe you need to go to the 'Z' on your map and by Zero's Shop. However after you buy Zero's shop you will get mission from him which are NOT required for the storyline but ARE required if you want 100% smile.gif

butchered420
  • butchered420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:11 AM

oh jeez...I thought they were required for 100% completion...thats why I've been messin with it, are you guys sure they aren't required? if thats the case...damn...I'll just continue on....

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:45 AM

I'm positive about everything 100% related. My research comes directly from studying the game's scm code. And it's been backed up by dozens of people who have made it to 100%.

butchered420
  • butchered420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:57 AM

thanks Craig, you definately do seem to be the authority on 100%-ness after reading around....thanks to all who replied, glad to be apart of the GTAforums experiance....hopefully after I complete it I will be able to help others!

srg
  • srg

Bored Ass

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE (butchered420 @ Apr 20 2005, 04:11)
oh jeez...I thought they were required for 100% completion...thats why I've been messin with it, are you guys sure they aren't required? if thats the case...damn...I'll just continue on....

All CORE MISSIONS, the ones with letter icon
( Z, CJ, S, W, CR, etc) are DEFINITELY REQUIRED for 100% completion. But ZERO's case, though required for 100% completion, is OPTIONAL in the San Fierro missions to proceed to all the rest of the missions in Las Venturas. You can even finish the entire game without doing ZERO's mission, but then you wouldn't complete it 100%.

Going back to your question, if I remember it correctly, you'll start getting the call from Ceasar about the Yay courier after doing the "Wear Flower in your hair mission from Truth. Now there are two sets of calls you'll receive from Ceasar, one WED & SAT, the other MON & FRI. Though like what was said here already, that it's an optional task, take note that there's something important, more than the cash reaward that you can obtain in one of those two sets of calls. It's a surprise you shouldn't ignore. I'll give you a hint: MON & FRI.

And good luck wink.gif

regards

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (srg @ Apr 20 2005, 16:18)
All CORE MISSIONS, the ones with letter icon
( Z, CJ, S, W, CR, etc) are DEFINITELY REQUIRED for 100% completion.

CR? I thought it was CV.

On Topic:
Big Smoke's Cash & Yay Courier aren't needed for 100%, but if you want some large dough, get a fast, big, vehicle and ram it several times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users