Photo

how long would it take...

4 replies to this topic
gtafreakboy
  • gtafreakboy

Hitman

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:09 PM

I was wondering how long it would take to get to 100%. im at 72 right now and still have to collect most of the things but i dont want to waste a lot of time.

Officer Pulaski
  • Officer Pulaski

Li'l G Loc

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:17 PM

monocle.gif well i played like crazy for a month
it took me 1 month to get 100%
but it did take 85 hrs confused.gif
70% is still at least a good 15 hrs more monocle.gif

FLCL
  • FLCL

Those...eyebrows

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:00 AM

No joke but unless you don't have the official bradygames strategy guide (well ok it isn't perfect sigh.gif ) your going to have a tough time getting 100% at a 'less amount' of time. Its more suitable to complete to storyline first then go ahead and complete everything else when you have enough time. Took me over 2 months to get 100% so consider your options

Scarpa
  • Scarpa

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:58 PM

You've got quite a ways to go still. At least 15 hours or so I would imagine.

You don't need the strategy guide really.. for the collections you can use the maps on this site, for the missions, well whatever's left you should be able to handle pretty well.

The import/export missions and all the street racing will take a LONG time to complete.

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 08:57 AM

[brag] Well i finished the game 100% in 2.5 weeks and 60 hrs. I dun the street races in round 1.5 hrs and import/export in a few days. I finished it yeterday and the hardest thing i found was the DAMN AMMU-NATION CHALLENGE angry.gif and then Zero's 1st mission. [/brag]

and no sh*t i dun that. i reckon that deserv a round of applause rolleyes.gif dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users